So Bendis might be writing a Plastic Man book...

So Bendis might be writing a Plastic Man book, with how he's reblogged a shit ton of art of the character on his tumblr recently.

How does this make you feel?

Source? Because I thought we were dealing with a Superman scenario here, and Plas is on Terrifics.

The source is his tumblr, as mentioned right in the OP, user.

And it's not like a character being in a team book prevents them from getting a solo book at the same time.

Bendis' idea of humor is the set up in the first panel and the punch line in the last one following at least 5 repeating panels of silence.

For a character rooted in visual comedy that sounds like a disaster.

CBR pls go.

Bendis's tumblr has never been an indicator of what he's' writing. Odds are if it means anything, it means he's not writing Plastic Man.

Maybe he's just fucking with us

Bendis has good humor as long as it matches the character. Plas would be a good fit.

>Plastic Man is now jewish

>plastic man is now a strong, independent black womemen with an afro

Plastic Man?

>now

>it's a Plastic Man book
>but he's a rapist now
>not even saving lives
>just literally a rapist
>most of the run is centered on the cops trying to figure out who's doing all this raping
>then at the end they put him on trial and there's a load of old-timey pages where the art style shifts around to different times when Plas was a dress, a pair of panties, a bicycle, a dildo
>all the big name heroes come to the trial, some to defend him, some to convict him
>before he can be sentenced Wonder Woman breaks into the courtroom and tears him in half, killing him, double page splash
>JLA: RECKONING
>coming soon: new JL lineup invades actual Greece as Bendis takes over the big boy book but doesn't know where Amazons live
>Dr Manhattan, reformed Joker, Nightwing, Supergirl, Atrocitus, Raven, some nobody who Bendis thinks has great hair

there I just saved you 24 shitty $4 books

he’s supposed to be Irish American right?

yup

where is that panel from?

It's fucking Legion and i've accepted it

Baker's based run

Yeah, I've watched Bendis's Tumblr for years now. He just does this sort of thing sometimes. It'll be like "Five days of Conan the Barbarian art reblogs" then "three days of Black Canary art." It's never tied to what he's writing or what he plans to write.

The thing is, while he can be a shitty writer in a lot of ways, he's actually really kind of a great appreciator of good comic art. He works with great artists, he loves great artists, he likes to share the work of great artists. He does loads of self-promotion on his Tumblr (which is perfectly legit; every professional does this), but there's also a lot of promotion of just "stuff I like."

>The thing is, while he can be a shitty writer in a lot of ways, he's actually really kind of a great appreciator of good comic art.

This I gotta agree with. That's honestly the best part about his tumblr.

Put Bendis on one of their struggling non movie material characters. He brings sales up, win/win. It tanks, no real loss.

Then they'll move him up to the bigger books.

That's the biz, kids.

there's Irish jews

never more than a few thousand in the whole country, but they're there

where's your god now