Pol BTFO

pol BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/video-anti-trump-rioters-brawl/
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk&t=28s
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doesn't look that bad. something tells me they aren't telling the full story.

OP is a lie spreading idiot.

clearly it's that kid that got BTFO

lmao that is nothing. what a lil pussy. bet he did it to himself to false flag

I dont think you understand pol, lurk more faggot

>talks shit
>gets hit
>goes home and cries to abuela

Bye, Pablo. Enjoy your cartel initiations

This is BS like the racist attacks after Brexit.

looks like he fell on a mattress from 10cm height

My fav

Probably the 2 kids got in a fight and the mom blamed kids being kids on Trump.

>Messakins btfo
>/pol comfy
Ftfy

Poe's law

kek

Even the spics are wising up to how ridiculous this shit is.

Things that never happened for 300, Alex.

He should post more pics of shirtless boyos.

>they told me they could "grab my pussy so fuckn hard that kool aid would come out"

Holy shit. The same thing happened to me yesterday, and I'm not even in the US. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for disenfrenchised minorities in the US right now.

>kid gets attacked , shows small bruises to people on facebook
OMG TRUMP IS SUCH EVIL !

while democrats and organize anti-trump rallies , riots and beat the shit out of people that voted trump

I guess it's fair , eye for an eye they said

Sides

Best one I've seen so far, the ORGANIC label makes it.

>podesta already ran away to mexico

Who do they think they are kidding with these obvious lies?

If anything they only help Trump by proving THEY are the intolerant fascists and not Trump and his supporters.

lost it

>The teacher told him if he fought back he would be suspended
They're really too stupid to make a hoax that's even remotely believable.

>riots and beat the shit out of people that voted trump

and its all captured on video.

>a negress, natures loudest sassiest creature, sat there quietly & took it then promptly kool aided herself

Its my new fav too

I get worse marks from just grip fighting at judo. Not even proper sparring. Fuck i got worse bruises from just for fucking around with m8s at at lunch in high school.

Juan needs a tall glass of harden the fuck up.

>implying it's not self-inflicted

FUCKING TRUMP SUPPORTERS

these stories might be more believable if it weren't for the fact that all of the evil racists run around wearing MAGA hats

>spoiler it was the black black boyfriend who hit her half black son for being a uncle tom

So they threw a bucket of shit in her kid?

I'm sorry but they all have to go back.

EVIDENCE

Can't wait until Talcum X is in jail and forced to be white again, desu senpai.

What gets me is how many people think Trump is already in the White House calling the shots. It's amazing that people don't realize all of this is happening while Obama is still in control, he just doesn't care.

theamericanmirror.com/video-anti-trump-rioters-brawl/
You can't make this shit up

>but i dont want aids
Lost

It's looking pretty grim in Canada too, the Trump Youth have rounded up all the blacks and homosexuals and impaled them on stakes up their ass along highways. The police protecting them smdh

>LGBT
>LGBTQ
>LGBTQIADG+
2018?
>LGBTQUASIODJAOSDIJASODIJSNAOKDISHANIDOJASHNDJASIOHDNLAISUJASLIOUHASIDUJASPIOLJHASIOLPJH

Praise Kek we got Trump elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk&t=28s

Oh man, what a horrible imaginary occurance!

I hope whoever OP doesn't know, and made this horrible crime up is ok.

My imaginary prayers aren't with you, OP!

Putin has called Trump!
Read and bump!

you just know that later she becomes BLACKED

seen lots of these things recently. The only one with video is the one of the trump supporter getting beaten, most of the others about trump supporters attacking minorities don't have anything but a few lines of text.

A couple of hours ago, two days after the election, as I sat in my car at an intersection, a car full of young white men came over the hill across the street. One young man leaned his entire torso out the window and proceeded to throw a variety of enthusiastic, exaggerated signs at me - strangling, cut-your-throat, beheading - for the entire 4 or 5 minutes that I was stuck there. I'm not really sure what they were because I was mostly watching traffic. But this was confirmed later by my passenger, a white guy, who was afraid to even tell me - the young man was making direct eye contact with me alone, not with my passenger at all.

Here's the kicker: I had forgotten all about it 20 minutes later. I didn't remember until my friend brought it up. It shook him up more than it did me; he had never really experienced that. I've forgotten more of these than I remember. And it's easy to tell you about the overt ones like this. It's the more subtle ones, the ones that make you say, "Are you sure?", that are trickier to convey.

This is why we - people more like me in certain ways than most of you, my friends, are - are not surprised. We know what will be - more of the same, maybe worse, maybe not. We are used to it. I'd have already forgotten this, mostly, if not for my friend. If you voted for someone who didn't win and are truly surprised, ask some of your minority friends; chances are, they are not surprised. If you voted for our new president, this is part of what you voted for; whether or not you realized it, whether or not this was even on your list of issues to vote for or against, this was part of it. So when you tell us that it will be hard but it will be okay, or that it's not really that bad, or that it doesn't even exist, remember that "okay" for you may not be the same as "okay" for someone else.

Every one of these idiots document literally everything but mysteriously have no footage of any of these attacks.

I don't get it. Are they trying to pass off these obviously made up stories as real or is this some kind of elaborate joke?

This is the holocaust stories all over again

Can confirm these peoples experiences.

I was leaving the local corner shop with a packet of chocolate globbernauts and a bag of wizzly-wagsnappers when I was beset upon by a hastily formed assault squad of Trump supporters.

They told me that no Slimey-Limey's were allowed in this new world of a Trump Presidency.

After we exchanged Ki energy in a battle of beams, I was eventually overcome and had all six hundred of my teeth jammed down my throat whilst they threatened to send me to America so they could then deport me from it.

DUMP TRUMP

Morning joe just referenced them. Dipshit media is buying in hook line

Fucking lol

>Mexicans get beat and told they're getting deported
>Sup Forums BTFO
>implying that wasn't our plan
It's a totally made up story though.

Its more fun to just add a word at the end.
LGBTQTREX+

>tfw black and voted 4 trump already been called an uncle tom and coon by liberal whites and blacks
where's my cnn story I've been attacked brothers

>"Here's a little book to help you cope with your sorrows"

Keep your head up Franz

>tolday
>risult
>psyiciclly
>sum reason
>cant ztop ballin
>relly
And the sentence structure is awful. Why are niggers unable to learn English?

More like crooked media is promoting phony stories. Sad!

Commit harakiri senpai

Oh yeah she can report to the cops... oh the cops don't give a fuck ? waow i wonder what will be the cops version.
Also shitskin looks fine to me.

Wow that woman abused her child so she could make up a fake story.

When will someone stop these leftist monsters?

Why did they beat their own kid for Her, and subsequently lie about it?

Why learn a whole language when all you have to know is "welfare"

Gold

>ztop ballin

What a cool gangsta rapper name. Z-TOP Ballin'

How dare libtards bring up crime? Cant they read the crime statistics? Are they really this sutpid?

I would respond with: Oh, you wanna talk about interracial crime?

meanwhile, shit with actual video as proof....

Maybe not, I wouldn't doubt it if some chad white kid was bragging about Trump winning and little bean got all butt hurt and swung. Then proceeded to get his shit pushed in by chad. I don't believe for a second though some white kid just decided to choose this one bean out of probably dozens at his school to attack for being a bean.

can confirm, oi saw the ol thing oi did, swear on me nans grave

I saw a Trump supporter at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and tipped his MAGA hat at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A Fucking leaf

Do people confront them about it asking for evidence? I don't have twitter

take valves example and make it LGBTOMGWTFBBQ+

He should just be thankful to be alive after an encounter with a wild chuck norris

>it has not even be 23 hours since he been in the racist white house!!!

DURR what is INAUGURATION DAY?

None, immediately jump to sympathy. Stuck in the echo chamber

more like liberlas BTFO

>can't ztop ballin my eyes out
You didn't tell me this was a YLYL thread.

"""""""""""""obviously""""""""""""" a risult of Dahnalds america

Sounds like that time a band of libtards were hitting me.

A trump supporter gave her son a tan? Is the sun a trump supporter?

Talcum x still at it huh? Looks like a mild scrape, call me when theres a lynching.

I'm gonna fly to Canada and harakiri your ass.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

This happened to me too becuase I'm a Latino in a Latino country, this should stop!

It`s funny how all these attacks by Trump supporters lack any photo or video evidence of the assault in progress.
The assaults against Trump supporters however are often documented, we`ve all seen the pics and vids.
Are Trump supporters just superduper smart that we don`t put our acts of violence on film? Or is something else going on?

Not this again.

rip
good luck ameribros, remember that lying is a sin and truth always prevails

your browser has aids

Fuck I am wearing sunblock today

I don't know why you fags are surprised by this. They were never going to go down without a fight.

[spoiler]neither were we[/spoiler]

>jamface jigaboo nigger

I take no credit for this, it was originally written by and Australian

>mere hours after Trump is elected he sends word to sleeper agents all over the country
>commence the Grabbening
>men everywhere now free from years of feminist whining stand up and sniff the air
>they begin the beat their chests and slap the ground chanting grab the pussy, grab the pussy
>soft at first but louder and louder until it's a deafening roar
>they burst from their manhole covers and jump from offices where they earn one dollar for every 79c a woman makes
>flooding streets and parks with infallibly rigid erections
>men run from woman to woman hooting and grabbing pussy
>tights and yoga pants everywhere are shredded by the kung-fu like pussy grip
>there are casualties
>men develop carpal tunnel from so much pussy grabbing
>fingers are raw and blistering from having to grab untold volumes of pussy
>fat women blog angrily complain that no one is grabbing their pussy
>days later bodies are strewn all over the streets, there is no pussy left to grab
>men with bloody stumps for fingers lie exhausted propped up against cars and lamp posts
>Trump had finally seized the means of production