THREAD FOR MEDIA REDICILOUSNESS EU

I think we have hit a new low on media :D

Translation on headline:

>Remember when Donald Trump let his fists do the talking?

>ATTACKED THE CEO OF WWE IN YEAR 2007

I don't know what to think of this, it doesn't even look remotely sarcastic.

Do you think they actually believe the WWE is real or what...? Funny as hell if they still think wrestling is legit.

Looks like some typical Funland shitposting.

Trump is out of control. Disgusting. He even shaved off Vince's hair once. Deplorable behavior.

Wat the fug? XDDDd

Trying to push in the narrative. Heard co-workers talking today how "It is sad day for mankind that Trump got elected everyone is shaking in fear", asked how so, and they couldn't back it up. Something about LBGT thing, showed them the pic where Trump shows LBGT flag with smile, and how he promotes their rights in Trump Tower for example.

They just ignored it and kept in the narrative. I dunno man. People always manage to surprise me with "their" opinions

WORLD ENDERDAINMEND RESSLING :DDDDDDDDD

>we now have a president that shaved Vince McMahon's head during a WWE event

Everyone with at least a minuscule ounce of a somewhat functioning brain knows that WWE is just a show like any other with scenarios,arcs,and paid actors.
This will only further destroy the reputation of the newspaper that publishes this shit .

>we now have a president that is enshrined in the Wrestling Hall of Fame

>expecting normies to understand logic and facts

Has Finland been memed?

We've memed a President of the United States that's drank beer with Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Check the pictures, so ominous and hate filled president USA has... I'm so ashamed to be human.. I'm so ashamed to even be from milky way galaxy

They forgot to add omnious music

Our POTUS has even been given a "Stone Cold Stunner!"

That is a clickbait headline sure, but even the article itself makes it seem brutal and offensive and hateful, it is to scare and shock grandmothers and too big population of finnish middle-aged, short haired women.

I don't get it what te fug XDDD

They just repeat what they hear on TV without questioning it. It's the same in my country.

>middle-aged, short haired women.
damn, those are the fucking worst

Europe thinks the WWE is real? Holy fuck they win 1st place for the retard award.

McMahon BTFO!

it is real dumbass

It clearly said it was entertainment and for show only... it was actually the most positive donald trump "article" i've read on finnish newspapers.

Do you have asspergers or are you retarded in some other way?

is this a joke site like the onion?

its real to me damnitt

The cancer that is killing /west/

As opposed to young white autists, the chemo that is saving /west/

Kort pittig kapsel (short spicy hairdo) we call it here, it's like the disgusting standard for women over 35.

wat een leuke foto lieverd, en je haar zit heel pikant!
fijne middag
groeten

W-wait, what? Wrestling is real, right?

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME REEEEEEEEE