Happy?

Sup DRUMPF'lets . How's it feel knowing that despite Hillary's email "scandal", a relentless right wing media assault, unprecedented unfavourable ratings, etc. that DRUMPF still lost the fucking popular vote to her?

Remember: DRUMPF is a fraud, he doesn't give a fuck about any of you unemployed angry white guys. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone not named DRUMPF. And he's a fucking loser. He couldn't win the popular vote because most Americans can see through his self serving bullshit. Fuck DRUMPF .

>he didn't though

Stop trying to redirect your hate and anger on winners.

Hmm. Why don't you subtract all those refugees and illegals Obama let in.

I need some syrup.

>tfw even if just 20% of illegals voted, Hillary is up by over 2 mil

Realistically, actual Americans hated her

>mfw he's the president and there's nothing you can do about it
>mfw day of the rake

A FUCKING LEAF

Popular vote means as much as the Canadian vote in this country.

We have the electoral college, dumbass leaf.

Is Autumn giving you troubles, Leaf?

She lost the popular vote by 4-7 million if you delete all of the illegal immigrant votes.

You foolishly thought that I had been destroyed? That my acolytes would cease their endeavours now that my greatest disciple has been defeated?

The Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood has reigned supreme amongst the world's elite for thousands of years - you think that this little setback would have any effect upon our operations?

>Everywhere outside big cities where minorities and rich kikes live is red
>muh popular vote

Hello fellow leaf. Please cease your shitposting so perhaps one day this board will take us seriously.

Also sage.

That's President Drumpf for you

Hows that paycheck CTR?

Has Sup Forums ever given a fuck about democracy?

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DRUMPFKINS RUINED EVERYTHING

Say, CTR shill. Hows it feel knowing that despite Trumps misogyny "scandal", a relentless mainstream media assault, unprecendented social media hate,etc. that Shillary still lost the fucking presidency to her?

Remember, Killary is a fraud. She doesnt give a fuck about you shilling for free on a australian vase painting board. She doesnt give a fuck about anyone not named clinton. And shes a fucking loser. She couldnt win the presidency because most americans can see through her corrup bullshit. FUCK HILLARY.

Probably feels better than being Canadian

>not American
>being this mad
Good job leaf.

>Why thinking Hillary winning the popular vote means anything, is retarded.

If people knew that this election would be determined by poplar votes, instead of electoral votes. The results WOULD have been different.
If you live in a state, that you know will not swing red or blue, you know that your vote is not that important. Meaning, many stayed at home because they didn't care to waste time voting in an already confirmed red or blue state.

The popular vote, is then, just meaningless and would be entirely different if the system was different. Retards need to stop brining it up.

Indeed

Post more hillpepes. They're becoming rare

This.

I don't care, the liberal tears are worth it. I get to gloat, i did it for the memes.

Oh shit, Trump lost the popular vote and still won? I guess this means the liberals are gonna take up arms against the government

That's Mister President to you, inmate.

>tfw they have no guns to fight with.

Here's your (you).
Cherish it, and now fuck off.

This isn't CTR, its just a leaf, and leaves feed off of our (You)s.

He did lose the popularvote

Clearly you don't understand america. She won the popular vote because of Cali and new York. Any liberal will win the popular vote these days. She only won 20 states he won 30 and that's why we have electoral college because 20 shouldn't dictate the other 30.