Why is parodying familiy-friendly stuff by making characters curse...

Why is parodying familiy-friendly stuff by making characters curse, act violent and talk about sex such a popular concept anyway?

because its easy and it appeals to the real market of "adult" comedy: 14 year olds.

/thread.
There really is nothing more to add in this thread, it's just a very easy no effort way to please the lowest common denominator.

Yep. It turns out when you shelter kids from violence and sex they end up getting really warped ideas about what maturity is.

Has there ever been an actual competent parody of Disnesyesque cartoons?

>It turns out when you shelter kids from violence and sex they end up getting really warped ideas about what maturity is
i don't know about that. If anything I feel kids are getting more fucked up. 9/11 memes are pretty popular with kids and that recent controversy with Logan Paul showing off a dead body had 600 thousands likes, meaning his core audience of kids love that shit.

Enchanted's first act.
Some Robot Chicken sketches

Because spongebob say the fuck word haha so funny

post-modern cynicism.

the first book of Witcher

but just like Shrek the author started to have illusions of being Tolkien and transformed the narrative from Disney fairy tales parodies into some try hard epic saga.

Because only immature autists care about parodying family friendly stuff

>It turns out when Seth Rogan and friends some an absurd amount of weed they end up getting really warped ideas about what humor is.

Why is parodying Death Grips album covers so popular a concept?

Jewish humor.

Because humor is often about contradicting expectations. This kind of humor is hardly new. Usually it appears when a genre turns stale.

Since when the first Witcher book was supposed to be a disney parody?

Edgy teens

Parody is a popular concept. Cartoons are just a parody of real life.

it's not. name another movie like this.

>bruh... what if mario and his mushrooms, were drugs! LMAO

Basically every Adult Swim late stuff is about that.You thought it would be comfy? Have a curse and a decapitation. End.

not a movie.

also not a movie. AS stuff doesn't act under the guise that it's family friendly. what the fuck are you watching?

since he made snow white a villain

cause it appeals to the edgy 12 year olds who drink root beer and act like its actual beer

South Park has a movie and it's satire is a lot better.
Pretty much everything in movie that critics said was "groundbreaking" and shows "that animation is serious", "this is the future of animation!" were thing that South Park did before, you know that show that some of the same critics said was childrish garbage at the time, same with Rick and morty.

Do you know that Sniowwhite is based in a book just like almost every Disney movie?
And the witcher is based in that folkclore? "Parody" isn't the right word.

and what about the part where he has to choose between the lesser evil of killing a mouse with red pants or the bigger evil of letting a duck with a blue shirt kill all those children?

It's just an epic reference bro, nobody would even notice it.

That sounds like the author hating Disney with all his heart instead of a parody.

Is that shit really in the books? I'm glad I didn't read them. Using fairy tales for material is one thing, but this is on the level of referencing the latest memes in your book.

yeah, its in the same chapter where he goes under the sea and kills a yellow sponge to retrieve a magic pinneaple

No way, you're just messing with me, right?

yes

I was 11 or 12 when 9/11 happened and I assure you kids joked about it at the time too, the only difference is that they weren't as clever about it because they couldn't just copy memes from the Internet.