South Africa general thread

Alright, so I never see a SA thread on here and would like to have a chat with afribro's and anyone wanting to give or take an opinion about the country.

Talk about politics, racial tensions, history, hate crime or even funny stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sDR_iSFsy4
youtu.be/C9SiRNibD14
youtu.be/0qPao2zpua0
youtu.be/AljiL8YYE2Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Waluś
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was just looking at your currency vs the US$.

Also, for duitsbro, the country definitely went downhill as of the apartheid era in many aspects. The Russian bro refers to old dutch colonial architecture buildings that takes alot to maintain and therefore abandoned.

Leaving it to become nesting grounds for bums and rats in the centre's of cities. A sad sight considering their beauty and history, but old buildings litter the country because of poverty.

Why is that?

Also living that comfy life user?

If there are any honourable membas here, please tune in for the bantz from yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sDR_iSFsy4

Too good honarabable member, I hope I'm speaking to one with a decolonized mind.

youtu.be/C9SiRNibD14

What a degenerated shit show. The only thing worse than this are all the liberals and blacks being butthurt about Trump winning. I find it ironic that blacks are surprised about Trump when we have Zuma in charge

I really wish we could get a bit more international exposure, our Parliament is so memeworthy yet not many people know.

It has a very odd correlation to US stock indexes. If the Rand rises in value quite a bit against the dollar, the stock market here usually falls a couple months after that.

my fem is SA, I hear about some of this all the time, but she doesn't go into much detail, I can see now after watching this yesterday, that she's likely embarassed

How are all these cucks that are laughing at the U.S

> Finally, someone has a worse president than our's!

Interesting, recently bought some dollars since we're expecting a fall. You trade in stocks I assume?

And News24 has been sucking Soros's cock since they started doing coverage of the elections. Their Clinton bias is frightening

I wish I knew more about the current state of affairs on your country.

As a Tulip, every time I hear Zuid Afrikaans I kek untill my sides leave orbit. It's such a glorious variation on Dutch.

Not laughing at all, although I don't know what effect Trumps election on SA will be, I doubt It'll be good. But it's still better that Hillary Imo.

If she won
>Finally a president that is more corrupt than ours

>about 400 deaths a year by police during riots under apertheid.
>about 22,000 deaths a year by police during riots under Mandela's presidency

>3rd tallest building on the continent is pointe place apartment building at ~56 story's.
>under apartheid it was a prestigious place to live
>after apartheid it became a cesspool of gangs, drugs and prostitution as blacks moved in.
>the 3 acre center courtyard had a pile of garbage 3 story's tall because the blacks were to lazy to take out their trash so they just threw it out their upper floor window.
>building is now condemned.

That's SA in a nutshell.

I own a few stocks, physical gold and trade options but I'm not to good at with that.

Blue line is S&P500
Purple line is Rand priced in Dollars

Ag jou moeder fokker, ek naai jou ma vennaand as jy nie versigtig is nie jong man.

Agreed, love our language but it's so weird.

youtu.be/0qPao2zpua0
youtu.be/AljiL8YYE2Q

HE IZ NOT A DOCTAH

Nutshell no, but does give a summed up insight into the mentality of our people. How come you know this?

I don't even follow SA politics anymore, it's too pathetic.

Brexit and the US Elections have been far more exciting to watch. Seeing the ANC lose a few metros this year was quite nice too

Not for me. The DA is just the ANC lite

Not all burgers are toothless hillbilly's.
Some of us are well educated.
I'm not an SA expatriot, nor am I a polysci major- but I do have a grasp on world politics and cultures other than NASCAR and the NFL.

what happened to you,South Africa ?

Haha touché ameribro...

It's going to take something special for white people to have an ideological shift from the DA. Liberalism/multiculturalism has grabbed us by the balls

So when will you racist white devils give land to the poor black people?

What do you mean? We're not in power anymore.

True, but if I had a choice between black Hillary, black hitler or the DA, I'll pick DA

GUISE GUISE

What if we literally meme a white party into being elected in South Africa? At this point nothing is impossible

To bad Africa is such a chaotic place.
I'd love to scuba lake Malawi, but there's no way in hell I'd land on that continent without a special forces team with me...

If we want a lasting /South Africa/ general, why don't we make it on Sup Forums.

The board is pretty slow and if we all post there, it'll likely stay up. Not to mention the board is pretty much for country generals at this point.

We could speak about politics, speak in English and Afrikaans, and do whatever we like.

It's not Syria, I've been in the pits of our cities townships and not been robbed (touch wood). As long as you know the do's and don'ts you'll be fine.

Plus it's a great country for a holiday, Just go straight Cape Town, avoid Joburg like a plague, stay in the west side and you'll see one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

Feel free to make one, this board was meant for a germanbro. I'll join you a bit later

Hahaha.

I was playing MGS5 and arrived in South Africa. And in that game you need to kidnap a translator first before you get subtitles for what the natives say.

But I pretty much understood everything.

> Niet skieten! Spreke nie engels!

Begrijp jij wat ik hier zeh Zuid Afrika broeder? Onze talen lijken op elkaar maar zijn zo verschillend. Zuid-Afrikaans is beter dan Vlaams.

I know its your home and all, I honestly understand that.
I'm from San Diego- I'll bet you're familiar with how close to paradise on earth that city is, even though you're on the other side of the planet.
But I left for a better life.
I live in Georgia now (the U.S. state).
The weather sucks.
The beach is a joke.
But I'm able to own land and purchase a new vehicle while my children and wife are safe from gang violence.

So why does it seem that Afrikaans are so adamant about staying?

How is Zimbabwe doing nowadays? Any updates?

Ja, ek verstaan. I like both, Afrikaans is just a bit more expressioniable than vlaams. But I think if you as the same, kitchen dutch is just like your retarded brother.

Never knew that was in Metal gear haha, best thing for me was the afrikaans in Far cry 2

>"Maak jou bek oop sodat ek daai tande van jou kan uit skiet"

Open your mouth so I can shoot out your teeth

Well, it's basically dutch without grammar but with better idioms.

The problem is that to get black votes, the DA has to move closer to the ANC. Not saying it should, but that's what is happening.

And while we're on South Africa, if you had a German passport and spoke the language, would you emigrate? I mean it's cucked beyond belief but damn, it's a lot safer than South Africa.

The thing is, in our culture, there's alot of pride in who we are and where we come from. If you know our history you would understand the hardships we went through (Groot trek and Boer wars).

In that our culture is unique and although we seem disgruntled with eachother there's a unity among us. (In my experience)

So although I am working to get a degree so I can move if needs be, I wouldn't want to leave...because there's no place like it

reminder

Reminder that today would be the independence day of Rhodesia.

HONOURABLE MEMBA! HONOURABLE MEMBA! HONOURABLE MEMBA! HONOURABLE MEMBA! HONOURABLE MEMBA!

Haha Hvordan kjenner du sor-afrika politikk honourable memba?

History repeats itself I guess. Volkstaat soon

Not to sound like a dick but it seems as though you've been overrun and your country is lost.
How bad does it have to get before your people realize this and cut their losses?

Any other naaiers here got hope about the Cape Party, or an independent Western Cape one day?

Then alot will die of ignorance I guess. Its not a dick thing to say, we've all realized it But what shocks me is the fact that it's said in such a neutral way outside of the country.

Over here we see the murders and the racial hate and what might(it might not) become of us. But internationally it's just like "well why haven't you moved yet" as if it is a normality to flee a country.

Thicc

Anyone here from Cape Town? Would be good to get an SA Sup Forums meetup.

i want to design a south africa chan
should she be negro or aryan

Heard about it, though the idea sounds good I doubt It'll happen.

I do like the sound of a southern hemisphere Europe. Since SA has so many cultures, why not separate ourselves like Europe to accommodate each

Neither, she should be Afrikaans, a "boeremeisie"

delicious brown?

Boeremeisie would be most original, since it's unique to the country. Zimbabwe should be a zulu (negro) girl that fits.

I wish this gained steam. But ultimately they would need to swing the coloured support from DA

Brown would fit Namibia

2 months ago the plan was:
1. Someone should rescue the guys in the slums
2. Someone should send them to Orania
3. In order to avhieve that we should gather money

But:

Who is gonna do it? the lady from x facebook page who lived in S.A.?

I added: Shouldn´t they abandon that country and flee to my country as refugees or like the menonites, we have a lot of good soil and a yuuuuge sea + plankton bloom

Its because everyone recognizes that you either leave, or become Nazis 2.0
The minority could only gain control through mass violence, in which case you'll be condemned by international opinion and will be virtually cutoff from trade, aid and tourism. Cuba is a good example of what a sequestered nation looks like.

Its a lose-lose situation, exactly why I left California.

It sucks, but you have to choose the least detrimental option.
You can create a great life for yourself and your grandchildren in Europe or U.S., but things will never get better in S.A., only degrade until you're all either in chains or just rounded up and executed.

What do you think about Polish contribution in South Africa?

Then they'll have to assimilate, and what's the one thing mass migration has taught us? Is that assimilation doesn't happen.

We respect your culture and alot of afrikaans people already wouldn't want to annoy you by being there, hence the reason for apologies to Australia, New Zealand and Netherlands in which some afrikaans people annoy the inhabitants.

For that reason most want to become independent countries, just look at Orania, Eden or Volkstaat.

Update me a bit? I don't know about any polish contribution, but I do know that alot of afrikaans people admire your stance on politics.

Generally you people are considered cool...crazy but cool

Never heard about Janusz Waluś?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Waluś

Unfortunately not sorry, our history lesson focuses on winning apartheid mostly

Interesting...what an amazing quote, would love to hear about his case, thanks polandbro

That's ok. I just thought that his case might be somewhat known in South Africa. After all he killed Chris Hani the leader of Umkhonto we Sizwe (you probably know something about him?)
I think recently he had to be released, stripped of citizenship and deported to Poland.

Only if the Cape Party is prepared to pay for us to go there

Unfortunately, we know very little from our school education about history, it's all muh apartheid and muh colonialism.

I was quite disappointed as well to read in a what I first thought was a well researched history book about an ancestor of mine in a very one-dimension and simplified way.

They're even changing street names from traditional white names to Apartheid "heroes" and taking down statues.

Sorry to hear that mate. I hope good times will come again for white people in South Africa.

They rejected his appeal to be released from jail