Devil's Candy

welp, guess it's all up to Kazu now

Other urls found in this thread:

l-agache-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/169308200604/given-her-cyclopean-genes-that-kazu-doll-must-be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still think he's not gonna show up

Imagine double dying. Also skeletons can't talk, right?

You kinda need a lot of things to work to talk. Currently skeletons are missing a lot of things to make talking happen.

Tis just a scratch. He still has his legs.

I guess we're following the moral that violence is only a temporary fix and only love can solve things in the long run. Still not sure how Kazu is meant to use that.

Maybe his parents are known to Methia's group, so when Pia finds out Kazu is their son and Pandora is his creation, she has to back off.

Pia’s a big titty demon that lives for fucking people’s shit up.
I don’t think she’ll care about anything Kazu has to say.

STOP BULLYING SKELETONS GOD DAMNIT

Reason for my second point. If Kazu's family is 'hands off', she'll have to back down.

In one of the former threads an user was surprised at the lack of pics of Hitomi's creepy doll time, so here i come with some nsfw
l-agache-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/169308200604/given-her-cyclopean-genes-that-kazu-doll-must-be

It doesn’t seem like common knowledge that Kazu is Dr. Ace’s kid and he never mentions them.
If Pia recognizes Kazu then that would mean his parents are doing some shady activities.

True. The whole 'adults were school buddies' thing is a trope I like though.

Nuu, skeleton ninja sensei... you did your best

Cute.

Those titties!!!! Rem is the savior of webcomics, here to wrest away control from the anti-sex SJW prudes pushing androgynous and pro-fat shit and restore things to their rightful thin body/massive titty ways!

is methia one of the few girls that don’t have huge honking tits?

There's Ricket, assuming she isn't a late bloomer.

And that the apparent curse doesn't get her first.

I hope it turns out like this

>Why did he think I needed so many eggs?
Because you’re flat as a board.