Trump threatening to kick Denmark out of Nato

nyheder.tv2.dk/politik/2016-11-11-trump-truer-med-at-smide-os-ud-af-nato-danske-politikere-er-splittede

Well, my subject headline is the same as in the news article, but it's not an exact truth.

Right now our left winged politicians are whinning about Trumps threats of "kicking countries out of Nato if they're unwilling to fufill the requirements of military spending".

In my opinion there are two aspect to take into consideration here:

1. Thank fucking God! Being kicked out of Nato will be the best thing that would have happend to us since we struck oil. Nato are responsible for a few but very effectful setbacks to our country, being i.e humanitarian laws and migrant quotas (together with EU of course).
which leads me to the second matter.

2. It's odd that our government and left winged parties are crying about a demand for us to raise military spending under the idea that we can't afford it, seeing how we over the span of 2013 - 2016 had no trouble in increasing the expenses to refugees and asylum seekers to 1 billion dollars/ 940683204,77 euro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
politico.eu/article/german-military-bundeswehr-defense-budget/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My point being, either way Trump is unknowingly saving us.

All while danish leftists have been crying for the past two years about how buying fighter jets costs the same as a century of welfare. For 6 months during my training before going to Afghanistan as a combat engineer, our minesweeping practice was done with sticks because the army couldn't afford buying new equipment. Spending 2% of GDP on military isn't a lot to ask. There's no excuse for not doing so.

>NATO
>migrant quotas
Right...

YES PLEASE

I'm not sure what you're implying.

kek sticks, really? Anyhow, yes it's terrible. My opinion is regarded to either/or.
Either we don't go help out in the middle-east or if we do, we do it right with the maximum safety of our troops. Being sloopy is an offence to our own people just stating how little we reward bravery and immolation.

BUILD ARMY!

In regards to the whole "Boeing Jets", I believe that the plane in it self probably won't do the great difference (by all means, correct me if I'm mistaken), but it signals that we do wan't to live up to Natos expectations and it signals that we're willing to cooperate in a joint effort with the americans.
And most important of all, sending a plane instead of sending foot troops guarrantees the safety of those foot troops by being able to carpet bomb the scumbags before sending in our men on the ground.

Truely I have very little insight in any military operations whatsoever, but this is the reasoning I sought from the descision to buy the Boeing plane.

To be honest, I wish we could force military enlistment by law AND leave Nato.

I never believed that military service for citenzenship was a bad idea.

Why can't you afford it?

I hate Danish people.

This is a great idea.

Fuck Denmark!

Good
If you don't pay you don't play
Not playing involves joining the Glorious Russian Republic

Hey Danish people aren't too bad, the ones I've met have always been nice.

>unknowingly

Afford what?
If you mean military then we CAN afford it, we just have a shit ton of leftist claiming that we can't.

Haha, you have to be the first out of a million gooks to ever say that you hate the danes. You're country loves us. You love our pigs, you love our elderly system, you love H.C Andersen. Denmark is every asians wet dream.

BUILD MILITARY then. Buy some planes and some tanks n shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

We have an army, a navy and an airforce. The airforce is completely obsolete if they don't have fighter jets. Our old ones are falling apart and useless, and weren't even brought with us to Afghanistan and Iraq as far as I know. It's simply a matter of maintaining the military structure. What the danish military (and other low spenders) have done in those wars is that we've leased equipment from the american military. We drove around in american MRAPs and used american helicopters.

Be that as it may. I'd rather die in defense against a russian invasion than I would take another wave of refugees in.

Thanks friend, I hope that we soon may leave the wretched union in join your country in an even stronger trade union.

Jesus Christ, our country has becomed that fat lazy guy who sleeps on Americans couch without paying rent.

They're all scum. No exceptions. And don't let their cookies trick you.

Denmark got fuck in WWII. They bent over for Hitler. Fuck and You.

Wahhh Wahhh, we cant keep not paying our part wahhh wahhh

Leftists are disgusting.

Hitler was the right choice you rice goobler.

Also, did some elderly dane molest you at the orphanage once? Why the fuck do you hate us so much?

Say whaaat. Per capita we're one of the nations contributing the most, after the US that is

I'm conflicted about this.
On the one hand, pushing Europe's nations to rebuild their militaries and not coast entirely off America for defence is a good thing.
On the other Juncker is already using this to push for a pan-European military which will doubtless be used primarily to squash "nationalist rats" and pick pointless fights with anglos and russians.

Are you sure? I've often heard otherwise, but to be honest, I never bothered to check.

>They bent over for Hitler.

How is this a bad thing? You got massacred by japs

Pick number two.
Without America to beat up the bullies for us, we will be forced to build a defence ourself.

not really m8.

Tiny 5 million people country to the north of Germany supposed to stand against fucking Blitzkrieg? Surrendering cost some people's pride, but saved the country and its people's lives.

Will be interesting to follow. My Facebook is already constantly blowing up with crying from more or less everyone.

This.

I haven't either actually, but I've heard it on the news several times and John Kerry held a speech here where he highlighted that as well.

I would imagine there is some truth to it, seeing how we invested a shit ton in those shitty fighter jets

All The Danes of I've met are unscrupulous, unethical, and privileged pieces of shit.

The world would be a better place without them. ^_^

Remove all the Nords and Mudslimes and repopulate the world with Hong Kong people

Perfect!

No one gives a shit about per-capita, the rules are very clearly 2% OF GDP

As I recall the ONLY member states beyond the US that fulfill this are us, Greece, Estonia, and Poland. Just fucking think about that.

And I know for a fact that the UK fudges its numbers with bullshit.

"please please usa, pay for all our defense so that we can put everything in wellfare and complain about how the military are evil!"

Well, there you go. Although I am not sure that that illustration takes into consideration our purchase of new fighter jets.

Smack in the middle isn't too bad either way though.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

oh, and Poland spends exactly 2.000% so I assume their figures are bollocks as well though any informed Poles are welcome to correct me

>Greece and Estonia getting it done

and the rest of you cant?
Fucking lazy shits

Keep protecting us or you won't get anymore bacon

Here's NATO's figures

I simply don't understand inflation or exchange rates to a degree where I can interpret their effect on this btw so I have no comment on that

Oh, so there Grecces money went.
Explains why the have big military helicopters stored in their tourist airports.

This AND Hilter was the good guy.

Haha they are crying over Trump?

Fuck you too Karl-erik.

In some departments perhaps. That's the great bother with statistics.

Sounds like you've only been in inner Copenhagen. If that's the case, I can't blame you. Go to Odense next time, that's where asians are supposed to go.

Also, if this is about the whole "Tibet flag" case, then I'd like to state that our government and police stood up for you and are now suffering from the consequences from doing so.

Trump wont be elected until January 20th

Clearly it's Obongo kicking you out

This is why I always say an EU military would be a cruel joke, especially now we're leaving. France is the only country west of the Oder that even has a functional military anymore.

Germany's is actually painful to look at.
politico.eu/article/german-military-bundeswehr-defense-budget/
>Last September, while Ukrainian troops were battling pro-Russian separatists on the eastern edges of Europe, a German battalion participated in a NATO exercise in Norway. They didn’t have any weapons with them, but the German army, the Bundeswehr, has long been used to shortages of equipment. So the soldiers knew what to do: They took a broomstick, painted it black, and holstered it to the vehicle where a gun should have gone.

>Haha they are crying over Trump?

Yes. I'm Danish, and everyone's going mad over the result. I'm just sitting back and observing. These people don't realize that calling everyone who disagrees a racist, bigot anti-[insert group of non-white non-straight people here]mophobe doesn't really invite constructive discussion and exchange of ideas.

Seriously, how can they hope to understand the outcome when they long ago silenced the opposition with their shunning and shaming? People spoke loudly when they had the wonderful cloak of anonymity in the voting booth.

Well, this goes for all our leftist.

But I want you to know that all our nationalist and right-wingers want to either increase military spending or leave the wars in the middle-east.
And nationalists and right-wingers are still a big part of Denmark, they just don't reside in inner Copenhagen.

The jets are most likely just the beginning of it. It is highly possible that we'll raise military spending now that Trump is in office.

Poland probably sends human shields.

You can thank you're negro president for not whipping us into line.

Kek. This. No Denmark = No delicious pork.

Most Danes I've talked to are unrivaled in their arrogance and narcissism.

You'll be better outside of nato, friendos.

Greece getting it done basically because they used our gibs for their military instead of rebuilding their counry

Estonia geeting it done with European(aka German) gibs

Scandinavians are natural smug liberals in general.

Hahaha, his last coup de grace from the grave.

It's because Germany want their own military back.. and their Führer.

Are you a dane visiting Japan?
No, leftists don't understand what dialectics are. They accuse all of being locked withing Huntingtons mirrage of inmorallity but fails to see that they're biased from it themselves.

Did you to talk to them about anime, American-kun senpai?

Germany isn't getting it done because the part of Germany where establishment lives is full of American military bases, therefore they don't feel like they have to do it.

No one want your antibiotic pumped pork.

funny that's what we think of most americans

Why are they even in NATO? Were they really such pussies that they were afraid of being attacked?

>Are you a dane visiting Japan?

Working and living here. Going home in December; been here a year.

Well, most americans I see on TV are liberals, are all americans liberals then?

Don't worry friend, the moment we get to leave, we'll cross the Oresund bridge and save/reconquer you.

Haha this. Greece military is basicly just Germanys military.

kek, almost half your inhabitants are illegal immirgants in either Britain or Denmark.

indeed they dont feel like they have to do it, why should we? because of >muh evil russians?

Well, no one wants your muslims.

America forced us into Nato after WWll

Cool. Where in Denmark are you from?

>Sweden
>doesn't want pork

How surprising ;^)

TRUMP BEAT UP CEO OF WWE!

>tfw when really headline in news
>translate:
>Remember when Trump let fists do the talking?
>Soon-to-be president of USA Donald Trump beat up CEO vince mcmahon in 2007

I used to work at a local butchers, and the only foreign goods was bacon, which came from Denmark.

Mohammed BTFO

Cow is better. Unless you're Danish and get mad cow disease.

>indeed they dont feel like they have to do it, why should we? because of >muh evil russians?
In case of Germany it's more of fuelling demographic change that would secure their positions which siphons the money from armaments than anything else.
>kek, almost half your inhabitants are illegal immirgants in either Britain or Denmark.
>Schengen zone
>illegal immigrants

As I've said. Natural smug liberals. Sometimes they get redpilled but they're still educated idiots which is the main requirement for being smug liberal.

isn't it haram in suwediyya?

>Cool. Where in Denmark are you from?

Born and raised in Sonderjylland (Als), but moved to Aalborg and lived there for six years before going to Japan.

>Speaking the name

Someone's in trouble again ^_^

You'd be doing it too if you were bordering Turkey

There you go, so keep spending them defense shekels goyim

That's badass. I wish we could get a cool leader like that.

I think our countries are gonna be best pals. Like Messerschmidt and Farrage.

I miss this. Us Danes and you Swedes talking smack at eachother, just the two of us, without fucking Islam barging in our business.

Not all danes have an education. May seem like a weak response, but it's probably the best I can extract from that.

at this point we are already a step further

>Cyprus
>Borders

Danske politikere er enten åndssvage eller også regner de med deres vælgere er.
Trump har ikke tænkt sig at skille NATO ad, men der kommer brugerbetaling, hvilket i min optik er fuldt rimeligt.
Hvis det ikke er fuldstændigt klart er vores politikere langt fra venligt stemt overfor manden, hvilket siger meget mere om dem end om ham.

>implying bordering Turkey isn't Germany's wet dream

So you haven't been exposed to true marxism yet. You'll be horrifyed if you ever move to Copenhagen.

Where is that?

Jews can't eat pig either. They really aren't that much different from the muslims.

Yeah, it stopped being special once everyone barged in thinking they know jack shit about solid banter.

North Sea Free Trade Area soon

Trump does not even know Denmark exists

Lokke er da ok venligt stemt over for Trump?

Haha. Preussian is best empire!

The ONLY difference between jews and muslims is, jews are in power, muslims are not, at least not to the same extent.

Military spending doesn't give you the good feels like migrants spending does

that won't stay like that if you keep letting those refugees in your country

eh

CHING CHANG CHING CHUCHILAI

Nej, det er han ikke, men han er politiker, og har lige akkurat nok sans til at forstå hvordan landskabet har forandret sig. Når Trump kommer til magten vil han gore alt for at gore sin næse brun.

Yeah. I remember when I was a kid sailing the lakes to Olufstrom with a danish flag on my boat. Swedish kids would throw rocks after me calling me "Jävla Danskar" and I would try to sail up on them to bash them with my paddle.

I can't wait!

Then he doesn't even know Bernie Sanders exist - or he doesn't care.. could be either one really.

Trump is not as stupid as everyone would lead you to believe.

Bernie has a boner for Denmark

That's true.

You're right, this is the first time I've ever been able to stretch my asshole out so far.

Hahahahaha. Fuck, whenever you wankers play that, it's stuck in my head for two days.

Ja så om han personligt ikke kan lide ham er ligegyldigt. Lokke er en svag leder for Danmark, så hvis vi alligevel skal have ham, så kan han ligeså godt brown nose Trump.

I went to legoland when I was 6 and some guy start bantering me, angrily spouting gibberish about swedes. That's pretty hardcore, to banter a kid.

Last week Bernie stabbed us in the back. He went after one of our biggest companies Novo Nordisk.

>Don't worry friend, the moment we get to leave, we'll cross the Oresund bridge and save/reconquer you.

I think you forgot that we're in a defensive union.

NATO doesn't have shit to do with migrant quotas, no?

Hahahaha.

In my family we have a lot of Swedish friends. We seem em once of twice every year and the banter is always so intense.

It's all because you idiots made Troll Hunt.

>I think you forgot that we're in a defensive union.
The United Arab Emirates?

I think they do. I'll check up to be certain but I recall it as being a big subject in a former danish immigration discussion. I think it's in the context of humanitarian laws, something about not denying asylum.

En Junger red ved juletid!

When your GDP is about $30 and a tin of sardines spending 2% isn't hard.

Hvem så du hellere ved magten?

In the same boat as you. Its simple, pay the bill, kick mohammad in the nuts.

Instead its "oh noes no Nato! What do?"...

Novo's dage er talte, det var fint så længe det varede men de malkede det samme produkt for hårdt og manglede klart innovation, de fortjener fuldkommen at være hvor de er.