What's Sup Forums's opinion on the "Where Are My Pants?" show?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the "Where Are My Pants?" show?

Conclusion seemed a bit rushed.

>yfw he found his pants

2 season was the best, went downhill by 3, redeemed itself with 5.

You mean when random ass girl smacked him in the face with his pants. It was so weird.

Were talking about one of the most influential pieces of media of the century, not Adventure Time.

so, do they have to take off their legs to put on the pants?

did you hear they are making a movie off this show? apparently hes vacationing in hawaii and cant find his shorts. it sounds hillarious

Rumors has it, that they were aiming for a spinoff with that new character called "Here are your pants!"
obviously due to reallife political drama funding was cut

>that arc where he loses his underwear

Is it true that the Man Upstairs watching Raimi influenced some of the show's writing?

>mfw when he got his pants taken off by the female lead

Peaked in the third season, really went off the rails in the fifth with that five episode storyarc about him just giving up on pants and wearing a kilt instead.

fuck you, Kiltageddon was Pants-kino

mere erotic fluff for the ignorant masses

how about that final episode? when the cops found all those dead hookers in his basement and it turned out he was wearing his pants the entire time and he was just nuts?
what a way to end the show

>the 'Nam pants arc

Season 6 was the darkest season, really

>it's a pants get lost episode

that episode was retconned by the direct-to-dvd movie that followed the next year
it wasn't very well advertised, but the fans agreed that it is the canon ending

I always thought that episode where one of his platoon succumbs to his PTSD and WAMP Guy tries to help but he can't find the guy's pants was darker.

Do Not Lose Your Pants In New Brick City.

>that moment when sgt denim had his lower half blown to bits

fucking terror

to be able to capture that level of horror and despair is beyond my comprehension

Oh geez. The scene where the guy starts punching the tires of his wheelchair while yelling "THESE ARE MY PANTS NOW!" is just heartbreaking.

Oh man, I can still hear the screams. How did they get away with that on basic cable?

The censors must have been fucking drunk for that one.

Saddest episode in S6