Pretty much the only cartoon within this decade with actually good and relatively consistent animation...

>Pretty much the only cartoon within this decade with actually good and relatively consistent animation, a story driven plot where the story is front and center instead of just a small thing on the side, and firmly in a genre that isn't just "muh comfy" SoL
>It was shit
Why did it have to end this way?

thats not Korra you imbecile

It was for kids.

yes for kids

You forgot
>GOD tier soundtrack
If I ever could find that sad horn song that plays when Beep Boop dies...

>it was shit
Oh, I missed that part. How was it shit? The characters were fantastic, it was actually funny, the story was great, what's not to like?

My dick says otherwise

Is that your son?

Yeah, it's a great show. Lord Hater steals it though. Love how smooth the animation is.

God I want to hate-fuck this stupid green bitch so badly. I don't even know if "fuck" is the right word to describe this urge, as much as I'd prefer a straight-up cat fight that'd escalate into mutual attempts at rape with both of us struggling for dominance like wild animals, verbally taunting and humiliating each other with the most venomous language either of us could comprehend until our only shared line of communication devolves into loud, unintelligible swearing while we're both just spitting and elbowing and slapping and thrusting into one another until one or both of us is creaming buckets and getting burned with the disgusting, gooey shame of actually getting off with somebody she/I utterly loathe.

Is there a term for waifuing a character, except with pure contempt in the place of affection? hatefu? waifoe?

I love Wander!

is that some sort of fetish you have?

Yes, and?

Cool story. bro.

>with actually good and relatively consistent animatio
weird, i thought everything looked so much better than those stiff 80s shows

>, a story driven plot where the story is front and center instead of just a small thing on the side
not necessarily bad, i actually like a lot of "day off" episodes where the characters are doing their own thing without a pressing concern, the world doesnt have to be in danger for all 20 episodes

>and firmly in a genre that isn't just "muh comfy" SoL
i like comfy, and not liking slice of life is a bit subjective
its not any worse than all those sci-fi stuff from the 80s

its a little violent

Sorry to disappoint, I would've aimed for a 'lot' but I didn't want to feel like I was going overboard on the idea.

Dominator thread?

Now that I really get a good look at her, I feel like Sup Forums is overrating this character’s attractiveness. Not that impressive.

Its the personality that makes the character hotter.

>diives
Love his style, but he always draws the same thing / gives his girls almost the same proportions