PATCHES

Hey guys,

I wanted to create some of the patches that everyone was posting for their companies during the Meme War. Is there a good website which can design the patches but also allow other people to order that design via an order page/link?

Let's make this happen. My jacket at home is lacking some patches.

Best Wishes,
user

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20161111064346&SearchText=custom patch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping

Fuck, there's that website that sells all the MAGA patches that's ran off that weird store hosting service.

If you can contact them, they'd probably make some. Hell I'm sure the dude lurks here.

That would be what I'm looking for. How many people do you think would be interested in buying patches?

Is this an actual pin?

Fug it, I'd buy a pepe patch.

Don't do this online. Take it to a local embroidery shop. It will cost about $30 to digitize the design. The more patches produced, the cheaper they will be per unit.

To keep this affordable, use a simple silhouette (circle or rectangle/square works best) and limit the colors in the design. Chose a solid background which will be the color of canvas the design is embroidered onto, instead of using actual embroidery stitches to make the background color.

t. custom marine upholsterer

I would buy

These are cool but will never work in embroidery. Complicated silhouettes and detail that is impossible to translate to the medium. Something like pic related would be better.

Mind if I use this design?

Use this and add the slogan, meme warfare

10/10 would buy

>1488
kek

best patch pic relaed

I would pay for one of these

Should I dump all patches?

Please

Dumping meme squad patches

>333

The fucking leaf said the patches ship out today

Praise Kek

Link? I'd buy one

this is fucking great

I tried to design my own patch but it's impossible to do in MS paint...

i was trying to make like a swedish shitposter division

make a cuck patch for yourself

>d

You are so fucking embarrassing.

>make a cuck patch for yourself
>i was trying to make like a swedish shitposter division

can you read you stupid brazilian

aliexpress.com

search custom patches

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20161111064346&SearchText=custom patch

40c each, free shipping

say, thank you china!

For those that lost social media accounts to bans, they will receive the order of Harambe.

Well that's all lads, pleasure memeing with you in MW1

I'd buy. In fact I've been considering making a bunch of campaign medals and patches for myself as a fun little project. Stuff like "Served in the Meme War of 2015-16". Like to put in a wood and glass box and everything. But it seems like most medal places only sell in minimums of 25 medal batches.

I've been thinking of making little shrine with everything from my campaign gear to those dragon dildos I got mailed to my mom back in my doxing days cuz why not.

I've been collecting these like an autist

I would buy this.

yo what up i can probably get these made en masse from taobao or aliexpress even and sell this shit for cheap af

ive done this before for weeb stuff, got xp

who interested?

Me, I want one of these continuing dump

We need a badge to commemorate the efforts of the Australian Special Shitposting Forces.

I'd buy for sure.

It's not mine, so I guess go ahead. I'll buy one too.

this
also no one has found a website to buy some of these patches?

I would definitely buy the Bureau of Memetic Warfare patch, assuming the colors aren't fucked up and the price is reasonable.

whats reasonable?

i can get stuff CHEAP like i can probably get these for less than $1 each

forgot to add
i know /k/ does patches you guys should check it out

I had exactly the same idea earlier.

Post link???

>Bedborne Division

Are there more?

imagine a whole deck of cards with a Sup Forums theme

>some madman actually made a real one

do it please

thanks, it was too late for me to fix it before i realized it wasn't going to link

Thr meme war is not over yet you faggots. Think more in the style of campaign patches. We have a lot of work to do.

Check out the /BMW/ board on the chan that is full

They're slowly building a deck of cards and a meme tarot

Best.

Been here since September!

>during the meme war

pick up your fucking keyboard faggot

the election was D-Day

Trump has landed in the White House but the White House is NOT I say again NOT secure.

We have the road to Berlin to deal with.

And when we get there, there will be so many fucking fifth column libcucks, shills, global elite interests gone to ground after those eight years, it will be hell rooting them all out. We never may completely purge them.

Stay vigilant.