Pol /btfo/

Pol /btfo/

What the fuck is a transition team?

>Trump's team involves people he's openly spoke abotu for a year
wow

>Liberals can't answer this

You don't fix a rotten pillar by tearing it to the ground, you work around it, gradually reinforcing the area around it, before removing it.

Trump shall abide, but in the end, they will conform to him, or be purged.

11 Dimensional Mahjong, sucka

All U.S. Presidents now have to become transgender after Obama. It was an executive order he made not long ago.

i think i'll trust a billionaire who has made a living rolling in fat stacks choice on who is right for his cabinet than the fucking new york times

god emperor knows what he's doing

This is what I was thinking as well user.

Its more art of the deal type stuff, hes going to have these people on the team and learn how they do things when they lobby(ied) and ultimately in the end abandon them when he drains the swamp.

This is what Im hoping he is going to be doing, if he doesnt keep that promise we have to hold his feet to the fire and force him.

Temporary team for his transition into God Emperor of the western world

BTFO
T
F
O

> transition team:
a TEAM of people preparing for the TRANSITION from one administration to the next.

they hire staff, assist in "vetting" possible picks for the upper staff positions and cabinet posts, handle details like office equipment, whitehouse decor (and washing out the monkey cage 'n chittlins smell) and prep the incoming president for his duties schedules and important pending issues.

theres also staff briefings, security briefings, reading the new president into classified materials, explainging how and why the govt covers up UFO's, the sterilizing chemicals in KFC to reduce black populations,plans to cut germany off from civilized society, so their muzzie contagion doesnt spread and making sure the NEW president is up to date on the meetings of The White Power Structure which the previous president was naturally not privy to

so many things to take care of when gentrifying a slum, even when it has only bee "low income" for 8 years or so

>""""""""""""(((((((((((((transition team)))))))))))"""""""""""

He really looks like Martin Schulz.

Trump is just another Jew cocksucker.

Trump is a good boy.

He is going to play ball.

We are going to keep the JFK magic bullet gun on stand-by.

Anyone who didn't see this coming is an idiot. Trump is the known for being an enormous bullshitter yet he still conned millions of people into voting for him, and now the cultishness of his supporters will cause them to excuse away all of his actions no matter what.

Here's another article about how thrilled lobbyists are with this new opportunity open to them

www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/politics/lobbyists-trump.html

>Trent Lott, the former Republican senator from Mississippi, had gleefully flown back from Florida, where he had been working for the campaign of Donald J. Trump. Now a powerful lobbyist, his phone had been buzzing nonstop and he was busy helping to organize a briefing Thursday morning for dozens of corporate clients.

>He was not alone. The stunning surprise of the election, and the political chaos it created, is a boon for Washington’s lobbying corridor known as K Street.

>Corporate America is both excited and anxious about the prospect of Mr. Trump’s presidency, seeing great opportunity to shape the agenda after an extended period of frustration over gridlock in Congress.

>“Trump has pledged to change things in Washington — about draining the swamp,” said Mr. Lott, who now works at Squire Patton Boggs, a law and lobbying firm. “He is going to need some people to help guide him through the swamp — how do you get in and how you get out? We are prepared to help do that.”

Trump is going to "drain the swamp" withe more lobbyists and total political outsiders like Trent Lott.

I ENJOYED watching the disappointment on Hilary's supporter faces GETTING BTFO

AND I WILL ALSO ENJOY the reactions of all these Trumpets when they realize their >Savior Of Le White Race candidate flip flops an all issues and does all kinds of U-turns and compromises

It's gonna be FUNNY AS FUCK

Hahahaha

Who should he have hired?

Everyone in that picture has a frail, weak body. Look at those thin legs. No muscle mass. Even the fat fuck has skinny legs. Thin shoulders. I could probably take the whole group myself... I'm so fucking sick of seeing "men" with bodies like that. I can't help but view them as genetically inferior.

What the fuck do you expect? If he goes full Sup Forums the establishment will toss him to the curve. Baby steps nigger.

slavic bro is right, feels great to be able to watch this from another country B)

mlady