Irish BTFO

>An Irish bookmaker was left red faced on Wednesday morning after its decision to pay out early to customers who had bet on a Hillary Clinton victory in the U.S. election proved costly.

>In October, Paddy Power paid out £800,000 ($992,528) on a Clinton victory after a series of negative news stories threatened to derail Donald Trump's campaign.

>"We're in the business of making predictions and decided to put our neck on the line by paying out early on Hillary Clinton, but boy did we get it wrong," Paddy Power spokesperson Lewis Davey said in a statement Wednesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-bets-whopping-223000-hillary-9049272
businessinsider.com.au/us-presidential-election-betting-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2016-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who even buys books nowadays?

TIS ANOTHER POTATO FAMINE

Paddy power is on every corner here

Good, stupidity needs to be punished.

HAhahahahahahahahaa

The Best Part is Hispanics only went 30% for Trump so the fact Catholic went 52% to Trump means Irish-Americas had to have woken up and cucked her.

What about that lady who put Millions on Hillary in England?

HAHAHAAHA

Yes her stupidity should be punished too. (as it was)

source?

Some lady I remember bet MILLIONS on Hillary in England

she put half a million on hillary at 1.18

LMAO

Her bank record has been corrected to 0

And you're going to be the ones that pick up the bailout bill.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-bets-whopping-223000-hillary-9049272

kek, stupid bitch, anyone betting that amount can afford to lose it in this country. You don't just bet 180 grand without being able to cover the loss.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

businessinsider.com.au/us-presidential-election-betting-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2016-11

pretty fucking retarded. Keep that shit in the bank for interest rate but with less risk

Even funnier is they then had to pay out on Trump winning too (including to me £200)

Funny how the bookies are usually spot on pricing sports and completely got brexit and Trump wrong. Maybe it's the (((pollsters))).

No that is not how this works.

Interest rates in this country are abysmal. But I'm guessing this retard is a multi millionaire.

Oh yes it is Hans, Ireland is gonna go bankrupt again and YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR IT!

LMAO

they had to pay out bets to BOTH trump and clinton people!

The bookie isn't bankrupt.

We're gonna build some walls too and guess what Germany? YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THEM!

Oh yes you are.

How bad? Here its ~1,5% yearly interest after 12+ months money staying deposited

>Walls on and island
lel

>tfw NEET
>tfw used all my saved up savings to bet on trump winning
>tfw won 30k
time for more NEETdom

Not any more topkek

I like it desu

Depends on bank but they're bad, being kept bad by Bank of England.

about 1.5% on £2000 and around 5% on anything about £20,000 iirc? I think that's bad, I should be getting 1 trillion % interest on my savings! It's annuda shoah!

Lot's of walls, BUILD!

IT COSTS DOUBLE TO BUY THAT PUBLICITY

Still cheaper than most other forms of advertising

UK should build walls and reinforce good border guards. and the EU pays for it!

Spreading 'news' like this is doing the work of the jew for them. They use these losses as huge advertising opportunities

>paddy power

I always thought that was guiness and sheep. Who knew it would turn out to be gambling?

How could you ever benefit from paying out early?
Other than telegraphing your smugness to the world

>be a businesskid
>base strategy on polls and statistics
>don't know the data was modified by the feelings of the creator
>go bankrupt

>he doesn't know how much the Irish fucking love to gamble
wew lad, I thought you were all 9/38ths Irish over there?

This lel. Gambling is literally a trait passed down over generations.