Civil war 2 coming

After winning Trump we have the crowd do not agree that burn cars and smash shops.
Annonas, let's analyze the probability of escalation of the conflict, escalating riots in the armed uprising and all sorts of cute referendums like Tex, California Branch, the uprising of Indians with the Department of reservations.
The Soviet Union collapsed thread.
I wonder if the 90 analogue in Russia but with a touch of the wild west?

bump

Bump2
I want opinions of american anonas

You need to work on your English a bit rus-user. I'm sure you have some interesting opinions to share but your writing is difficult to decipher.

We didn't win trump. We won the election.

Crowd is singular so use "does" instead of "do". If there were more than one crowd, IE crowds, you'd use "do"

Burns instead of burn.

Smashes or smashing instead of smash.

That's just the first sentence.

After Trump's victory, we're seeing disagreeable crowds that burn cars and smash shops.

Anons, let's analyze the probability of escalation of the conflict. Will we see escalating riots or armed uprisings? Will we see cute referendums like Tex, California Branch, the uprising of Indians with the Department of reservations?

Is America another failed state like Soviet Union was?

Will it be like Russia in the 90's but with a touch of the wild west?

The geography doesn't really support an uprising against Trump, so while an insurgency is possible I highly doubt the left can actually form a civil war. An uprising in Oakland wouldn't be able to grow its own food and would be forced to surrender fairly quickly without the government firing a shot.
However.

If Trump fails to fulfill his promises or betrays his supporters, though, things will get really ugly REALLY fast. The geography is much stronger in support of a rural uprising against him, both because they have more guns and because they have access to farmland. If there is a new bank bailout or an amnesty program or a gun-grabbing initiative under Trump, the map starts looking VERY bad for his government.

I think he knows this, though, so hopefully it keeps him in line.

Liberal detected

If the protesters start openly killing rivals and random people, it's going to be a brutal situation. The right wing and the working class left have enough in common that they can be persuaded to work together, if Trump sticks to his bring jobs back plan.

The faggot loving, degenerate left might have to be dealt with in a deadly manner if they start killing people.

bump
but don't invade us plz

I'd like to hear your Russian....

Block
The
Front
Orifice

It's all for attention, all the roots are in the larger cities where the "protestors" don't have to worry about meeting any opposition. If they were to move their protest to the suburbs or even better rural areas it would be over fast

>I wonder if the 90 analogue in Russia but with a touch of the wild west?
No, burgers will be fine.

I don't think these protester have the discipline to keep this up more than a few weeks, much less take up arms and throw the world into chaos. Once the monkeys realize nothing in their little world is going to change, they'll go back to smoking weed and leeching off of society.

Has there been a day when Sup Forums didn't try and predict a civil war starting in americunt? I think not.

400lbs burgers can't even wipe their ass.

What

revolution?

How about $137 million in arms for stirring up a civil war?

The only reason it appears it's the end of the world is because the media, social networks, and shitposters are hooked on happenings.

These days it's also a shit ton of easier to spread shit around - a couple of decades ago it would be extremely unlikely any random person would be able to look at a picture of two barbies eating shit on a chocolate cake taken by some guy thousands of miles away, and they would be none the wiser. Nowadays it happens all the time.

>civil war

People whos hate guns, dont possess them, and dont know ho to use them vs. "Gun nuts", people who are heavily armed and generally skilled marksmen who burn through billoons of rounds per year.

Shortest civil war ever.

i hope they keep it going all through the winter season

you squatting ivans should appreciate the impact cold weather has on a person

i want to see foot-long mucus icicles and people literally frozen in rage

Nitpickey faggot, how well would you do with russian grammar?