NYC Mayor Threatening to Delete Info on Illegals

cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/new-york-undocumented-database/index.html

These databases need to be archived before hysterical liberal bureaucrats blow them away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENbmHdgE9N0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aging_of_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Database of undocumented New Yorkers
>Database of undocumented
that kinda defeats the purpose

This. Doesn't even make sense.

Undocumented is an euphemism for illegal. Just another leftist orwellian attempt.

Its reason then

Cool then take away their federal funding and let them go broke for bogging our health care and infrastructure down with non-citizens.

Sad!

Post more of those tits

If he does that, and one of those people does a terror attack, fuckin' bring him up on treason charges

Some illegals do have the legal rights to be there, but they are not citizens and don't have the right to work.
It's probably a system set in by the immigration authorities to keep tabs on illegals before possible ejection.

We have long since realised the US is past the precipice. I'm only slightly irritated by the boobs for ants.

If they have a list of illegal immigrants, why hasn't the police been dispatched to catch them yet?

>Some illegals do have the legal rights to be there
that kinda defeats the purpose

>lewd for bacteria

Mahattanite here.

NYC would COLLAPSE without exploiting migrants for cheap labor. Period.

Erasing these profiles would be detrimental to indigenous New Yorkers. It renders agencies like ICE and DHS useless.

There are tens of thousands of Euroscum, Chinks, Indians, Mexicants living here illegally. It's a filibuster basically.

Liberal politicians are saying: "oh, you're going to take away our maids and doormen? Okay...okay, start from square one if you want to do so."

Everyone knows illegals. We tolerate their existence simply because they've monopolized the mundane, mediocre and lower tier jobs across this city. There is no removing them at this point.

Go fuck yourself kike
Pay americans a decent wage or just kill yourself already

This, I don't fucking get it

the Emperor already said that he'd cut federal funding to sanctuary cities
so unless the mayor wants to lose over a quarter of his city's working budget he'd better hand over that list

I'm jot Jewish, I understand the reality of large cities across the planet.

The purpose was to give illegals some form of official ID. But that doesn't matter, what's important is that there is a comprehensive list with good info that can be used to deport them.

Someone needs to archive that and similar databases before they are lost.

Why bother? With trump getting access to the NSA he can hunt down every single illegal, muslim, shark, and do what he wants with them.

When they catch illegals on the border, they bring them into the US, this doesn't surprise me after that.

Any sauce on those tits so I can clear my sperm cache?

>
Thanks CTR, now fuck off and hang yourself

>doing the jobs white people won't do

Bullshit. Other NYers here legally will do these jobs.

t. NYer voted for trump.

Look at London, the demographics of that city. It functionals entirely based on cheap migrant labor at this point. Indigenous Britons are a minority there. Lost, gone forever.

That's how all large cities are, even in places like Japan or China.

Capitalism always finds a way.

And it's much better to force a bad situation which will coerce capitalism into creating a better situation than to let a "bad, but acceptable" situation to keep going on.

NYC would not collapse without exploiting migrants. It'd just change. For the better. Less bodies around without decreasing demand for them should just result in better wages and more jobs for the local population.

And it's much better to pay more for a maid/doorman who's local than to pay less for someone who's illegal. Well, better for society, obviously bad for profit.

being a bartender or a fashion blogger is much more fashionable than janitor or garbageman

I voted for Trump, but I understand the reality of life in this city. Although we comprise the largest ethnic demographic in NYC (40%) menial jobs are done by migrants because they're less educated, ergo less qualified to be stock brokers, or gourmet Chefs. Understand?

When is the last time you rode in a cab with a white or even American black driver? I'm 32yo and haven't seen that in 2 decades. At least.

What is the migrant population that puts native Japanese into the minority in Tokyo?

Profit drives this city. It's the center for international finance and investments.

South Asian and Filipino laborers breed like rats in that city. Paired with Japans pathetic birth/death replacement rate it will take ONE generation to hit those numbers. Realistically speaking 33% of Japan's entire population will be dead in 25 years.

The user worded it wrong. Many illegals currently in the country actually came legally via worker visas but continued to stay illegally once the visa expired. If the illegal came by visa, they're registered in a database but sanctuary cities don't send their information to Immigration so they're never deported.

Why for ?

I know white behavior is hard to understand for a non white brain. For whites, being "illegals" mean "you don't have the right to be here be we are too much of a pussy to expel you".

Whites don't want to be "the bad guys".

So those people stay here, become sub-proletariat and do the slave underpaid "jobs" whites "employers" wouldn't be able to afford.

Without them, no feminism. White women would be stuck at home raising their kids. Andrea is here to scrub white people toilets and feed their kids. And whites think they are doing them a favor.

Same with fruit pickers, construction workers and more.

So how many of you fags brought illegals to the polls to vote?

High school senior in Queens here.

I'd gladly take any job but any time I apply there's at least two or three spics ahead of me. These fucks need to go. Illegals primarily take jobs away from people my age and so the teenage population grows up on daddy/mommy' money without learning how fantastic a feeling it is to bring in some cash of your own.

OUR OWN PEOPLE MUST COME TO FACE WITH HARD WORK, AND GAINING EXPERIENCE THROUGH LOW TIER JOBS FIRST. BOO FUCKING HOO FUCKING THANK GOD NEW YORKERS MIGHT HAVE TO DO HSRD WORK FOR AT LEAST ONE DAY IN THEIR PATHETIC MILLENIAL LIBERAL FUCKING ENTITLED LIVES

I looked it up - Tokyo is 2.9% non-Japanese.

Your argument is false and you lied in your first post.

I don't associate with criminals and degenerates, so none. I simply understand how large cities function in the modern world.

>Queens

Work on the docks or deliver pizzas. Get a job at McDonald's. They pay A LOT now compared to other jobs with similar necessary skills.

Nah you're just brainwashed
There are no excuses for using illegal immigrant labour

Why the fuck do we have documents on illegals? Why weren't they deported yet

Again, similar racial demographics have taken over London, within a generation or two. It will happen to Japan, all across Japan...because their indigenous population isn't reproducing.

Sup Forums QED

Deport half of Brussles, go back to making waffles. Please and thank you.

Isnt this shit like hotel rwanda asked for a list of the guests and warmachine just deleted them?

fuck off Manhattan and hand them over

nyc is about to be nuked anyway

Most illegals in the databases know they're in there. They have a couple months to move and not update their addresses... Idealistically they'd move back to their home countries on their own.

Because muh feels.

They have to go back.

WITNESSED AT BRINGING THE LIAR TO LIGHT, God speed Brit.

Bull, fucking, shit, they have so many people over there, it's overcrowded beyond belief. THERE IS NO ROOM on that tiny island.

DeBlasio is such a faggot. No one here even likes him.

Why wait for the attack? He's knowingly aiding enemies of the country.

I'MA
I'MA BREAK THE LAW SO YOU CAN'T ENFORCE IT
YOU BETTER NOT ENFORCE THE LAW, OR ELSE!!

hang these fucking traitors

>NYC would COLLAPSE

You're making me like this more and more

Don't you have some baby dicks to suck schlomo?
You're wasting your time here you white hating faggot

Pls don't
I am still working on my enlistment

New York City is considered a "sanctuary city" that houses and feeds illegals and keeps them safe from deportation.

Not true you filthy mahnattanite scum
Maybe your borough would collapse you dumbass elites
But not my or any other fucking borough.
We don't need illegals. There are plenty of legal people actively seeking work and working themselves.

In my job there are only about two illegals who just clean while 10 other night crew do other work. 0 loss if we got rid of them people come in for employment every day

Some of the illegals are also harmless Yuropoors
Mexicans and illegal hispanics and blacks are the real problem

Actually they just want their votes.

NYC's mayor is locally known even amongst his own party members as DUMBLASIO. Once blamed 2 cops eating donuts in their car being murdered by a passerby for their own deaths under the "all cops are racist" narrative. He's grade A scumbag. Lately he's been shilling for street cars and bike lanes as if this place is suddenly San Francisco or European.

Excuse me?

>When is the last time you rode in a cab with a white or even American black driver?
White cabbies lease out their medallions because they don't want to work anymore. Immigrants do it because you have to have money to get over here and they're the only ones with cash, because the entire family pooled everything to get their first born over. Then, thanks to chain immigration and their newly acquired "business", they're able to bring their entire extended family over one by one, who all drive the same cab.

We'll just have to burn it all down if you guys won't help us flush out the rats.

New thread faggots!

Everyone hates this motherfucker except libs
He's gonna get himself killed

>Everyone knows illegals. We tolerate their existence simply because they've monopolized the mundane, mediocre and lower tier jobs across this city. There is no removing them at this point.
>There is no removing them at this point.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

At the very least he would be guilty of criminal conspiracy

>NYC would COLLAPSE without exploiting migrants for cheap labor. Period.

that is fine by me

>indigenous New Yorkers

no such thing

>There is no removing them at this point.

we need to remove many of them to restore wages

Leftists made 'illegal' the new nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENbmHdgE9N0

>Bullshit. Other NYers here legally will do these jobs.

boot the illegals and all the people left who make under 100K will make more,

you might end up having to pay a cab driver 100K but what the fuck do you care you're making 5mil a year right? and if not why the fuck are you in NYC it's like you want to waste your life gaining nothing

those medallions have to be renewed and they are worth a million dollars a piece,

no normal white guys owning those in 2 decades

Net als "Nederlander met een migratieachtergrond" in plaats van allochtoon.

Being white doesn't excuse them from breaking the law like a beaner

>NYC would COLLAPSE without exploiting migrants for cheap labor
>It renders agencies like ICE and DHS useless
>they've monopolized the mundane, mediocre and lower tier jobs across this city
So deporting them is strictly a good thing. More jobs for Americans, less public expenses and I have a strong feeling that Manhattan isn't a good place either.

>NYC would COLLAPSE without exploiting migrants for cheap labor. Period.

I don't understand. I really don't.

The left should be the ones at the forefront of PROTESTING this not defending it. These are the oppressed classes, the exploited people. If you stopped illegal immigrants you'd have to raise wages to attract your legal citizens to do the same work. That would redistribute the wealth, end a system that creates suffering, end exploitation of workers..

It's everything the left claims to be for.

The RIGHT should also be against it. It's the breakdown of law, of borders, of contracts. Capitalism in the open border style doesn't work. It creates gigantic conglomerates that kill competition and prevents capitalist principles from working.

>Everyone knows illegals. We tolerate their existence simply because they've monopolized the mundane, mediocre and lower tier jobs across this city.

This is not a good thing for anyone, especially not the rightful citizens of your nation.

Wat absoluut idioot is want allochtoon was ooit de politiek correcte term voor buitenlander. Omdat het niet op huidskleur wees maar juist op eerste en tweede generatie migranten.

If this whole illegal immigration thing is so important to them they'd push for immigration reform, not simply just let the illegals stay.

I may be wrong on NYC, but this is how it was explained to me about Chicago cabbies. It all started back in the 70's.

>people can go to a place that's already overpopulated to shit cause I learned it in my statistics class!!1111one

No, they can't.

Shutup you faggot "manhattanite"

Brooklyn here. Get the illegals the fuck out of here. We'll make do

I am so thankful this liberal shitstain ran libertarian.

If Rand ran, he would have sucked up 12%+ of the popular vote, and the wicked witch would have won.

New Yorker here

De Blasio is a fucking disaster. Homelessness has become a serious problem ever since he's given them the option to refuse shelters. He's neutered the police force, one of the bests, largest and most diverse in the country (60% non-white), to the point of impotency. His support among anyone who isn't a welfare nigger is dismally low.

It's like you don't know Harlem exists.

Exactly. Well put.

>Once blamed 2 cops eating donuts in their car being murdered by a passerby for their own deaths under the "all cops are racist" narrative
Based as fuck

I like this. California should do the same. We push the media's own story for them. New York and California will be the only safe places for Mexicans. All the beaners flood into NY and CA, which were going to be forever blue in the first place, and wreck their economies. Let's do it.

I'm going to laugh so fucking hard when Trump goes from "deportations for all" to "deportations for some, amnesty for everyone else" like every other hard liner before him.

According to projections of the population with the current fertility rate, over 65s will account for 40% of the population by 2060, and the total population will fall by a third from 128 million in 2010 to 87 million in 2060. Economists at Tohoku University established a countdown to national extinction, which estimates that Japan will have only one remaining child in 3776. These predictions prompted a pledge by Prime Minister Shinzō Abe to halt population decline at 100 million.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aging_of_Japan

Someone hack that shit and send it directly to Trump, please

t. New Yorker

Fuck off. Costs are through the roof in NYC. If the cost of labor is low and the actual costs of things are high, who is doing well?

The middleman is making the money and the people getting fleeced are the tax paying citizens of NYC.

New York, everyone. I swear that your average New Yorker has absolutely no work ethic at all. No respect for working hard and no drive for it to boot.

We could get rid of all our illegals and still function fine, if not better, because working hard and often is highly respected.

Sincerely,

Wisconsin

>they've monopolized the mundane, mediocre and lower tier jobs across this city. There is no removing them at this point.

this guy thinks having low wage serfs be abused and left unprotected by the system that exploits them is ok.

so much for the "workers revolution" eh pal?

the fact that so many libtards defend this is an irony so nuanced and delicious they will never even understand it.

New York is a playground for wealthy Gothemites, nothing more.

I'm really beginning to hate NYC
and i only live 47 miles away from it

I love the city itself and its mystique. It has a lot of history and is where many millions of Europeans first entered the US. I hate the people with a fucking passion.

>beginning to hate NYC

You're retarded. NYC is driven by its financial firms that aren't going anywhere anytime soon. For fucks sake, Pfizer and is located here. That amount of revenue is what keeps NYC afloat.