Kill
Maim
Burn

Refugees welcome

Create safe zones IN THEIR FUCKING LAND

Rapist leeches.

they should stay where they were born.

They need to fuck off

But amigo, they want a better life, better life in Europe, white pussy and disco-money paid by the state. No white pussy and disco-money in their land, only in our land.

They kill disco, they kill everything

Refugees are idiots that think Europe is good when we've cut the welfare state by millions since 2008.

Then they come here and get frustrated.

Even Syria has a better and more efficient welfare state than most European countries. And now they're here, miserable as fuck, instead of dying gloriously in the Syrian Arab Army's quest to retake their sovereign country from Islamic "democracy" shills.

>dying gloriously in the Syrian Arab Army's quest to retake their sovereign country from Islamic "democracy" shills.
most Syrians hate Assad. Main reason of civil war in cased you missed it. Why would they willingly die for a dictator?

Kill them on the border at the first sign of indecency and disrespect.

Our government let this happen for years because they are cheap labour. Then, elites are gonna low down the minimal salary. And middle-class gonna be more poor than ever. Our leaders are covering this by ' humanist duty ', but it's really economical interest. That's my opinion.

I only like them when they go to Germany.

Sure, let's ignore the fact that there are 100 islamist rebel groups and call it a civil war.

NO, MATE, IT ISN'T LIKE THAT. People didn't live like shit in Syria.

Do you even know what a colour revolution is?

theguardian.com/politics/2003/sep/27/uk.syria1

Build a wall

human trash

Should be allowed to stay just long enough to rape/kill a few lefties

take the women and children in, kick out the 18+ males.

DEPORT

What are they fleeing from? Work?

>refugees get 1000 euro's per month
>haven't had a terrorist attack yet
>Goverment wants to bring in more
>fuckme.jpeg

We already got plenty let Saudi Arabia take some.

Kill em' all.

Actual Syrien People (so maybe about 400k) are welcome.
The rest can go ficki ficki offi

No, build secret laboring camps underground
let them mine gold and shit while they die off.
if a camp gets discovered by ((anyone)) then just evacuate the guards and detonate some explosives to let the earth cover it up

economic migrants

let's say christians

MFW
>38 Syrian refugees arrived in my town yesterday.
>Liberal freinds jump on the bandwagon calling critics racist.
>I need a right wing haven

gas them, gas them all.

It seems like a huge mistake. Though the political shift it's caused is very interesting.

You get what you ask for...right in the face!

Assimilate the ones in most need, in small quantities over a length of time.
Legally enforce them to learn about the culture and the language in 2 years, if not, deport.

Refugees welcome, parasites not welcome. Simple as that. We had several """refugees""" who got free apartments etc..., and they complained that it's not good enough for them, and then they all fled to Germany. So fuck them. Nothing against real, humble, grateful refugees who need help.

The left says this might be "islamophobic".

The problem is that salafi groups are the majority of Syrian rebels in Syria, and many of them fled too or deserted.

Only someone who doesn't understand the Syrian conflict could think that it's not dangerous to bring thousands of random people because they think misery makes them good people.

They have to go back.

Too stupid to fight back against their hyper extremists groups, which they love.

>refugees
>90%+ are economic migrants
shoot at sight

Not as bad like Sup Forums says, I have a few in my town and they dont do any crimes or do shit. Most of them learning german, but I think when they are
under their groups they only speak their language.

Its funny how mostly burgers are the ones who think they now shit about europe and the refugee crisis.

Hello Achmed

No.
What the left doesn't seem to understand is that you can't have a welfare state and then have open immigration at the same time.
It leads to the current shitstorm in europe and shit like the Calais jungle camp
>They came through a dozen different countries they could have seeked asylum in before reaching France
>They don't want to live in france, they want to live in the UK
>Literally no reason to want to live in this shit country, except MUH BENEFITS

Also why the fuck does Trump have measures that the left in Europe proposed? It's pretty fucking based, specially progressive taxes.

Out with them.

But someone think of the children and women

The like 30% that makes up all the 'refugees'

What a fucking joke

fuck off spaghetti and fix your econemy or you are the next who suck our dick for money like greece.

when i see that picture i just imagine a A10 making a flyby over that column of animals.

KILL ALL NONWHITES

Fuck off back to Turkey and take all your stinking kebab shops with you

I love refugees now (haven't seen one in my entire life)

Women are adults too, not children. At the same time, children are subject to ideology too.

Remember that video of a kid chanting "anti-Assad" songs in Aleppo or Idlib? It was a fucking sectarian hymn.

>38 Syrian refugees arrived in my town yesterday.
That's more refugees than we accepted in Poland in 2015

Cowards! The real hero's are the doctors and teachers and militias who stay, who say fuck this, this is my home and I will not be moved.
If my country fell apart into chaos my first thought would the protection of my home and countrymen, not to run away!
I've no sympathy for the "refugees" who make it to Europe, and the the most ultimate respect for the people who stay behind

Gypsies are enough of a burden already, we don't need more shitskins.

We know a little something about immigrants, and the "refugee crisis", which we've already been FORCED by our politicans to take them in, much to the heavy dismay and protest of the people. We've already had our fair share of shootings, threats, and Muslim/Islamic propaganda pushes, which will be ending soon anyways and we can shut our borders finally and kick them out.

Meeeens

Europe needs more of them

They should fuck off from our lands and start going to Germany through Bulgaria or something.

What surprises me is that germans love to suffer

youtube.com/watch?v=vWLNw4Y1NlY

He is a big guy

for u

more girls

Why did euro fags ever allow sub-human scum to destroy their countries and cultures?

This is what happens when you favor women over men in politics, you cuck yourselves to death.

Fuck them all to where they come from. Most of them are not even syrian, they are just a big bunch of savages

This.

Anyone sane can live a comfortable life here, but parasites won't be satisfied enough and flee more to the west.

Sometimes it's good to be irrelevant.

Criminals and cowards leaving their duty to fight for their country, wives and children behind.

There is not an opinion to have, they are not refugees but economic migrants = niggers

I envy you senpai

Some need help, the other 99% abuse this. and they should recieve all the help we can spare. After taking care of all the locals that are in need.

I dont mind the women or children, or disabled. But for adult healthy men... fuck them. They should be drafted and help fight the goddamn war. If they don't want to they should be treated as deserters. Fuck them.

Economic migrants can also go fuck themselves. They have to go back.

"Refugees" OH FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU FAGGOT ! These aren't refugees, they're invaders, who don't want to work, who want to abuse the welfare system, who want to tear up their target countries apart from the inside.

SEMI-RARE

>Why did euro fags ever allow sub-human scum to destroy their countries and cultures?

Ask (((them)))

The criminals among them should be killed, while the others should be deported.

>Eurofags, opinions on Refugees?
sent by russia to undermine good concept of political asylum much as castro shipped the criminals to cuba.

economic migrant not= asylum seeker

As a general principle asylum seekers should find sanctuary on the same continent to facilitate return when conditions change.

Not europes problem to solve but africas. They have to go back.

A lot of them are migrants and not refugees. This is according to Europes own border control.

REMOVE
KEBAB

Always look on the bright side

Fucking leave. If they start getting real power in any European mainlaind country I will start the revolution.

(Chinese flag because of VPN)

How do you bypass the vpn filter?

Scum.

kill them all.

based poland
I dont care what anyone thinks I believe you to be the greatest ally any eastern european country has

Express VPN does some kind of magic trick. Not sure how.

I am someone who had the misfortune to ride in the trains they were being transported in. The trains smell like shit, they probably pissed on the seats, everything is dirty, they hanged rags on the windows and wrote arabic on the inside of the trains, completely vandalised. The trains can never be cleaned, they should be incinirated.
Migrants should be deported far away from Europe.

Very RARE
Only 780+ refugees
Slovakia only accepting christian refugees from Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=oxvmrmLYbls

90% come for money 10% actually fleeing a war

Let them drown in the Mediterranean and they will stop trying to come.

Actual refugees or "refugees"? Because from what I can tell 90% of the invading nigger are not really refugees but regular clandestines.

So yeah, help the refugees, the others need to be removed by any means necessary.

>Sup Forums opinion on refugees
>kkk opinion on niggers
>neonazi opinion on jews
>illegal immigrant opinion on Trump

They are not refugees.

The first three are based on reality and facts while the last one is based on lies and muuh feelings.

Sup rabi?