Hello Sup Forums. Frightened Muslim here...

Hello Sup Forums. Frightened Muslim here. Can you please redpill so that I can stay when Trump starts targeting minorities? I'm really frightened and don't want to leave US.

She probably went to further terrify her son instead of taking a chance to teach him a lesson on civics and duty.

Caesar was bad?

Sally Kohn is a fucking idiot

Hahahahahaha, this wasn't posted a million times and isn't old at all!!!!

Cunt.

>Hello Sup Forums. Shitposting shitposter here. Can you please say dumb shit so I can share this thread on the media and expose the Internet Hate Machine? I'm a huge faggot and want to take a big black dick in my ass.

>tell your kids what to believe
>surprised when they parrot it back

I lurk before posting. That is the Sup Forums rule. I think it is funny picture is all friend.

>Caesar
>bad

pick one

How can a dyke have kids?

Oh right, liberals.

8 years old seem to have a lot to say all of the sudden.

you'll get to stay in america for free m8. in a wonderful place called fema.

He doesn't need to target you, the NSA already has all the data it needs to find you.

Wear a maga hat

You're a Muslim and you want Sup Forums to redpill you?
That's a strange proposition.

The kid meant the monkey from Planet of the Apes.

Caesar paved the way for the golden age or the Roman Empire

If this is true, then it's just sad.

>Frightened Muslim here

I seriously had hope for second the kid was educated.

Why don't you want to leave U.S. Just admit it's to be near white women and be done with it.

there seems to be 2 types of 8yos nowadays, those playing with firetrucks & pulling their dicks, and those who are re-reading Cicero for their annual political-philosophy conference held in their friends backyard, behind the pool.

Fuck off bombnigger and take your carpet with you

>children in 2016 think of a monkey in a movie instead of the ancient Roman emperor when hearing the name Caesar
wtf don't these kids have stuff like Asterix&Obelix??

I was heavily into Greek mythology, desu. When I was in Elementary school.

Is there some reason you should be made to leave the US? Are you there illegally? Have you commited crimes?

Russkies don't give a fuck. Don't do jihad and you'll be safe.

Also paved the way for its collapse.

>
>

>illegally
You mean undocumentadly.

How dies an 8 year old know who ceaser is and what he did

tfw they all talk about just one kid

Movies?

asterix & the proud Russian citizen.

What movies? World history isn't taught to 8 year olds here.

This is triggering.

>an 8yr old sees the danger but adults dont?

The only thing that kids know about the election is whatever the parents tell them.

he's only 8

i didn't know who ceaser was until i was like 12

I agree, there seems to be no "average" kids anymore. Just retards and geniuses.

Asterix isn't popular here

You sound like a terrorist.

"They think I am evil.....so I shall kill them!"

Go ahead, it's the Muslim thing to do.

Only people who are here illegally should be afraid.

If you are a legal citizen and not trying to subvert our country and culture, you will be respected as an American brother/sister.

my 3-month-old niece called me yesterday to ask what Trump stood for.
I didn't know what to tell her...

>a bad as Caesar
>Caesar
>bad
wut

>i didn't know who ceaser was until i was like 12

>american education

Wow America, I'm genuinely surprised at that. That cartoon was fucking awesome as hell, why ISN'T it popular there?

That's the age we learn world history you fucking retard

No we are trying to prevent planet of the apes

>muh 8 year old said
>muh 8 year old said
>muh 8 year old said

CHANGE THE FUCKING RECORD

>american education

Why are you a muslim?

Convert. Islam is so badly tainted by sub-human trash, so you are better off choosing a belief that isn't polluted by degeneracy, regardless of how peaceful a Muslim you are.

How about 3 year old?

I learned about Ceasar and Rome when I was in 3rd grade. However, I also didn't know what the externals of a vagina looked like until I was 13.

>american education

Meant to link this, fuck me

Do you support Hamas? Do you support Hesbollah? Do you support the genocide of jews, christians and other muslims? Do you support sexual slavery and human trafficking, regardless of age and gender?

If you say yes to any of these, please buy a rope and kill yourself

No 8yo says this.

I grew up as a babby knowing Caesar as the Asterix character and I got legitimately sad the first time I heard that he was betrayed and stabbed to death by his friends.

>niggers, jews, queers, and feminists

Yes He Was

>wat is mass hysteria

What the fuck did he tell his kid about Caesar? In fact, what do the US school say about Caesar?

Heathen scum.

inb4 3 month old children are "asking why trump hates them"

It might turn into the Crusades v2.0 here in the US. If you've made it this far, you should move to Canada. I hear that have great welfare benefits and lots of gibsmedats. They love Islam. Pic related.

Someone actually impregnated this she beast?

It collapsed because corrupt politicians murdered him in the middle of a transition to emperor, throwing the whole empire into disarray.

This is starting to sound like an actual probability with a Trump presidency.

Fucking halole'd

Might have robbed a sperm bank

>he thinks of an ancient Roman emperor instead of the more famous julius caesar when he hears the word caesar
wow aren't you special

I knew about Caesar when I was around 4-7 years old.

Questions first

1. Are you a legal immigrant?
If yes then your an American and have nothing to worry about.

thats it really. As long as you dont break the law or do anything stupid, like any other American regardless of faith, then you should be fine.

>Rich roman noble crying the working class cares more about not going to bed hungry than nobles getting more money

Are you literally shaking?

You should consider Canada.

>are you a citizen

If Yes: Do not worry friend, you can stay :)

If No: You have to go back, scum.

Be a law-abiding productive legal citizen and no one would give a fuck.

Totally. Trump is Caesar and Pence is a retarded Octavian

My zygote just asked me if it will be deported

she's a dyke so I doubt she used a real dick

Non frightened Muslim here, he might increase surveillance on us which is annoying but Bush did the same thing and Obama just says nicer things while doing the same.

BUT he will inshallah not destroy middle eastern countries like Hillary would have. Remember Libya, this caused the migrant crisis in Europe and helped extremism. Just like their actions in Syria and Iraq.

BASED

Don't try to murder anyone or blow anything up and they'll have no problem with you.

Crazy I know.

how the holy fuck does a 4 year old understand a concept like Caesar?

fucking profligates

I could literally beat you both in a fight

We don't have that over here and I wish we did.

Only reason I know about it is because my latin teacher was Quebecois.

My unborn fetus just asked me if I can still abort her now that Trump has won

I couldnt hold back my tears

>KIDS UNDERSTAND THE DANGER
THEYW ILL UBNDERSTAND THE DANGER WHEN MOHAMED AND JOSE AND JAMAL FUCK THEIR FUCKING ASSES AND MOUTHS AND KILL THEIR PARENTS INFRONT OF THEM, THEN THEYW ILL KNOW WHO THE REAL THREAT WAS

Begone, spook.

>Say that to my face and not online faggot
>Navy Seal.jpg

That's more embarassing than not knowing who Caeser was.

thanks

anyone got more?

What's your legal status? If you're a citizen he can't do shit to you. Maybe he'll put you on a list, but everyone on this site probably already is.

Here is a little survey I prepared to help assuade your fears:
>are you a legal immigrant/native?
>do you respect the beliefs of others? >must all kaffirs be made to see the way of Allah or die?
>do you work to earn your keep or do you rely on welfare?
>do you follow the laws of the land?
If you can answer yes to these questions then you'll be fine no matter what your skin color.

implying Caesar was bad

it's bullshit, no stress, they're selling fear thats it

savage

tfw my wife's 3 mo old genderfuild neautrois demiqueer omniconscious with a PhD in pseudofemme politico-theistic sexonomitry gets into a heated debate with me about historical trends and points out that Trump is literally Hitler when you generalize enough things and how we should have all seen it coming and weare all to blame for WWIII before xir starts literally shaking and vomits up xir's milk all over our transexual milk-maid's vegan friendly (shanquinna identifies as a fruit so it's vegan friendly milk) rainbow dyed beard and I cannot even.

My name is fucking Julius, you think I didn't know about him at like fucking 4?

he was super gay pedophile deviant