Is Trump obese ?

Is Trump obese ?

Are people really this desperate to attack him?

>a 70 year old man doesn't have washboard abs
>ids he obeez

>obese
No. But he is a fattie. You can tell by the way he leans forward.

Also Saged.

that picture on the right isn't current

He's lost weight since then, stupid frog

who fucking cares, he's 70 years old, has built a billion dollar empire and is now busy running the USA

you CTR shills have no excuse to project your own body image issues onto Teflon Don

Fat shaming is ok when you're fat shaming trump

I'm 6'2 and weigh 230. I've lost about 30 lbs over the last year and even then I still looked thinner than Trump does now.

also
>muscle
>weighting the same as fat

he needs more fat to weight the same

>Tfw not donald trump

WAIT A WAIT WAIT HOLD UP HOLD UP

Are they calling him fat?

ARE THEY FUCKING FAT SHAMING?

This is the last straw these fucking degenerate hypocrites are done.

You can fucking bitch you have no cake, then bitch the cake sucks, you cant bitch someone is making fun of you and than do the same.

LIBERALS KEKS NEED TO BE PURGED

SPECTRUM WAR NOW

PURGE THE LIBERALS PRAISE KEK TO WIPE SHIT ON THEIR FACES AND GIVE THEM POOPOOPEEPEE

damn trump loops more like alex jones in that pic

beefcake for sure

The far right picture was what, over 3 and a half years? The earliest tin eye I can get is from February 2013.

Sure, he's fucking obese and overweight, but get a picture of him now and compare it, and you'll see just how much weight he has lost. He and his doctor admit it themselves.

Also
>Muscle man compared to fat man
Muscle is denser and takes less volume than the same weight of fatty adipose tissue.

He weighs 260 lbs. He revealed this on the dr oz show.

>BMI scale

He's over 200, I'm 6' 200 overweight but don't look that big.

>you can't
You don't understand how far their sentiment of entitlement goes.

Little did the guy who made this picture know muscles have higher density than fat.

How many heart attacks do you have to suffer, per minute, to be considered obese on American standards?

>doctor that says Trump is in perfect shape?
B-but fat-acceptance movements taught me being fat was HEALTHY
Are you by chance implying that fat people aren't HEALTHY you bigotted shitlord???

No, he hasn't. He looks fat as fuck right now.

Empire? Okay, first off he has massive amounts of debt and most of his business ventures have failed. It's no empire and he is currently no billionaire.

Being fat doesn't always mean you're unhealthy. No one says it's healthy to be fat. Health doesn't have a direct link to being fat, unless you're super huge which is always a bad thing.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES

He is a big guy

Muscles are heavier than fat you non lifting french faggot.

He is basically a male version of Rosie O'donnell.