Did she vote for Trump?

She did not say anything on her twitter besides "I voted" on election day and did not mention any candidate. Even after the results she still hasn't tweeted anything else, so not part of collectively celeb outrage.

Think she might have secretly voted Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I were to place a wager I'd guess that she voted Hillary

And I don't care about her or her career one way or the other, but I think it's intelligent and respectable that she didn't shill for either side

She grew up in Pennsylvania and Tennessee, both went red and she didn't go full degenerate like other celebrities when she became famous. I highly doubt she voted Hillary, at the least she may have voted Stein.

if i were super rich I'd vote for the guy who was going to give me a tax cut

what's wrong with all these millionaire celebrities?

wouldn't surprise me if over half of them shilling for hillary voted trump at the booth. They just had to pander to their dumbfuck welfare fans that actually pay to see movies/listen to music

No she vote for bbc

How do they say 'Throwing Sausages Up High Street' in South Africa?

I never knew Chuck Yeager was a Taylor Swift fan.

>2016
>not worshipping the purest aryan pop star since the Third Reich

shitty TayTay pic you got there OP. Try this one.

cuck go suck refugee dick

I'm sure she voted Trump

Kek would know

If she was gonna vote for Hillary we'd all know.
But she knows the backlash from voting for a safe America.

If my digits are repeating then she voted for trump

Over half the people that voted for HIllary where female. They literally voted for her because she shared the same sex organs as they have.

This is why women should not be allowed to vote.

over half the white women voted for Trump.

the absolute madwoman

But still a shit load of them voted for HIllary. So let that sink in.

Doesn' take much to sway the mind of a woman.

Of course she won't officially pick a side. You don't want to anger half of your fanbase since they're paying for all of your shit ...

Literally this.

She's also a Sup Forums user of several years

Out of context, but
this is from her recently lyrics

>white guy shaming a woman
oh boy

Daily reminder she is fucking jewish nigger drake

Higher IQ people voted for Trump. Lower IQ voted for Hillary. It's truth, college education means nothing.

Why would you give a fuck who she voted for?

I will believe she did. I don't even want to know if she didn't.

Most candidates voting for Hillary came out and made a big deal. Maybe she just has class and isn't pooling her professional life in with her personal life.

BURN
THE
COAL
I bet all the taylorfags on this board are niggers also

your flag is a cute

Yes, I voted for Trump.

Who cares?

I believe she voted trump. If you vote Hillary people won't care either way and will still buy your shit.

But if you proclaim that you vote Trump then all the Hillary supporters will blacklist you.

She stayed silent the entire time - meaning it is highly likely she voted Trump.

There's also that stupid ass thought that she voted Hilary because she wore a top similar to one worn by other people that support Hilary.

Might have voted Trump, might also just think it's none of anyone's business who she voted for.

Her music sucks and she looks like a tranny.

Talking landslide

this

Isn't she a confirmed coal burner?

Not that Hillary is a liberal, but why would it surprise you that the wealthy would vote to the left? They have as much empathy as anyone else.

she's pretty based and conservative, leaf

This guy gets it. All you fools obsessing over a rich barbie doll just because she didn't say she voted for Hillary are out of your minds.

She probably voted for Hillary, twice.

I don''t know why Sup Forums idolises this vapid whore.

Alpha males voted Trump, beta cucks voted Hillary. Just like alpha swedes vote Swedish democrats in 2018!

I've heard that this is a very convincing fake.

Who the fuck cares this tayour swift meme needs to die on Sup Forums

I never understood the portion of Sup Forums that put their faith and admiration in a woman. Besides, Isn't she too busy racemixing to vote? Loving that tattoo she's got. Lovely.

No, Taylor is getting ready to drop a bomb on her fanbase in order to decimate their self-confidence in a multicultural revelation.

>tfw you'll never get to violate this perfect white woman

Why live?

It's because the loser virgins who browse here need to imagine that there's a pretty girl somewhere in the world who agrees with their unpopular political views and would maybe even have sex with them.

dont posting full leaf

How do you even know? Statistics are fucked (as we all have seen) and no one does IQ test before voting.

Taylor Swift got force fed the redpill back in 09, she has been NatSoc ever since.

>if i were super rich I'd vote for the guy who was going to give me a tax cut
If you were super rich you would not need to. There is a point where a person amasses more money than they know what to do with compared to the tax rates. This is not France with 100% tax rates.

They can afford to be taxed, what they cannot comprehend is that not everyone else is in the same position.

He blocked Anthony Cumia and he was super bummed about it lol

hard to tell. she's form bumblefuck pennsylvania. but you know as well as i do she voted trump.

it was a birthday, everyone was there
dont you?

A pop star supporting hill-a-CUNT is literally the easiest virtue signal to make.

Staying silent is effectively a ringing TRUMP endorsement.

Our Aryan princess, by staying silent, may have delivered TRUMP to the (now) WHITE House.

story? i don't follow (((celebrities)))

Taytay, you craycray.

that flag

Celebrities are literally in the business of attention whoring. Why would it be surprising that they would go with the popular opinion set by the media? They are PART of the media. They're separated and out of touch with the common folk, so all they know is what the media tells them. OF COURSE they'll go with what the media says is popular, even if it literally means higher taxes, because their actual job is to stay relevant, which makes them their money in the first place!

Wtf that thing is real

kek

WTF?! Are you on vacation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles

Of course she did. Remember? She's a 4channer.

I live here, ƒam

Being a liberal and having to speak out against every single issue must be exhausting

I believe 50 cent was angry that Rihanna didn't win best music video so he assaulted the winner on stage and stole her vh1 award

Go read the wikipedia article. Apparantly they have higher prison population (prisoners per 100 000 people) than America, but majority of the prisoners are somali pirates.

He must have really wanted her to win that award.

so raaaaaaaare

Lurk more. The rainbow fag flag has been popping up for a couple of months now. You can't even post it in a rare flags thread any longer because this asshole flooded the market.

The only thing I'm worried about is her being friends with Lena Dunham

fuck you and fuck your faggot rare flag thread

>muh IQ

53% of white women voted from Trump, get over it.

Who the fuck name their country seashells

I would be too. Chuck Yeager is one of the most based men on Twitter.

Pretty sure she said that she supported him at one point.
She's probably trying to avoid triggering her friends.

No, don't be stupid. She's as liberal as can be.

Fucking Euros, who else. Frogs to be specific.

:3

Fuck you island nigger. Hard working flag merchants are out of jobs and can't feed their families because of you

She 100% voted for Hillary but is business savvy enough to know that staying out of politics is better for your image.

Exactly. Frankly, the fact that she was silent was a net gain for Trump in the thousands of votes. Sincerely Taylor, thank you.

go home pajeet, your id shows your true form

dat gif. hnnnnng

imagine all those riots at her home

>Didn't go full degenerate

>Got BLACKED by Kanye

>forgetting the undisputed universal fact that beautiful women vote conservative

I volunteer to help protect her from the rioters.