Can Darkseid survive Emperor God Doom?

Can Darkseid survive Emperor God Doom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0pcChyV6o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Morrison's Darkseid is able to interact with meta-concepts outside of the 4th wall. He would use Omega Beams directly on the concept of "Doomwankery", and without Doomwankery, Doom is nothing but a pathetic dictator loved by edgy manchildren.

Fpwp

t. edgy manchild

Of course, he doesn't need Doom's affirmation that he is Darkseid and therefore the most powerful being in existence, he would humor him and play the role that Doom wished while he continued with whatever plan he was working on.
Thanos was too confrontational for his own good, its one of his flaws that he always has to get his hands dirty.

Can Darkseid defeat archaon the edgehog?
Who has more writer's bias behind them?

Good argument, buddy. I bet you are the smartest person in the universe. Congrats.

Smart enough not to adore a shitty character wanked by hack writers, at least.

You think that Doomwankery is amazing writing? Shame on you.

Sure, buddy. Your argument once again proves you're the smartest. You're making your mom proud of you.

Thank you, my friend. Maybe one day you will stop thinking that Doomwankery is the highest form of literature.

Read some comics, idiot. And try to understand what you are reading.

>if you dislike Doomwankery, you don't read comics
I dislike Doomwankery because I read good comics.

Have you ever read Miracleman? Or Animal-Man? Doom Patrol? Sandman? Swamp Thing? I'm sure you have not, since you think that Doomwankery is good writing.

Yeah.This is the result at the end of the day. Darkseid is op.

this event was so lifeless and gay

I never said doomwankery is high literature. But it isn't bad writing. But you are too stupid to understand that what happens makes sense.
I'm not making anymore posts for, you.
I don't waste my time with idiots who don't understand shit.

>"Hurr Durr, You just can't understand the truth of Doom brainlet! Doom is the greatest ever, and you truly need an incredibly high IQ to even begin grasping the concepts that go into it, so stop mocking my big cum-daddy Doom, you pseudo-intellectual!!
This you. This is literally how you osund right now.

Unless he can Omega the concept of Darkseid being a jobber he loses.

>beta beams harming anyone

No one can defeat Archaon the Three Eyed Queen. Look how she personally has beaten the champion of light. She would defeat Cosmic Armor Superman!

Doom is already that, a reflection of his reader base.

>Darkseid is op
Then why doesn't he ever win?

youtube.com/watch?v=v0pcChyV6o4

Why didn't he do that with Batgod though?

Because as long as the world exists. Evil will never win.

>wankery
>not always shit
Fucking retard

Doom has already killed one faggot who shoots beams out of his eyes, I’m sure he won’t have any trouble with another faggot with the same shtick

Darkseid is the hole in all things. Darkseid is the force within all creation which actively works to ruin it. Darkseid, in essence, is the act of downfall and failure. Darkseid can survive Everything until Everything changes definition. Doom got close, but his attachments to his past life bind him to a prior concept of reality. If Doom had managed to bring about the Fifth World completely, maybe Darkseid would be able to die.

I bet Cyclops is alive and healthy and well again. Or it was just a doombot that was larping as Cyclops.
>all the enemies that Doom kills are just Doombots disguised as enemies disguised as Doombots to confuse the enemies of Dr. Doom

Orion protected Batman by inhabiting him during that period. Orion is destined to kill Darkseid.

Isn’t Morrison’s Darkseid still technically dead but getting better after Multiversity

Nuh uh, he hid the entire time in Multiversity. All we know is the Empty Hand let him out after he was imprisoned in Final Crisis.

I want Cyke to come back, charged up with the Phoenix Egg

Kys, idiot, and do a favor to your family.

Doom is a fucking PUNK.

Everyone talks about how horrible a villain he is, yet every damn one of his reads, at least the ones that I've seen or been suggested to see by Sup Forums, depict him as more of a fucking antihero than an actual villain.

Joker -- Killed Jason Todd, paralyzed Barbara, killed Sarah, etc.

Magneto -- Ripped Wolverine's fucking skeleton out

Green Goblin -- Killed Gwen Stacy, all of the psychological damage to his own fucking son

Doom -- The nigga delivered Reed Richards' child.

His big "act of villainy" there was just NAMING THE GIRL. Sure, you can toss out the whole "oh well he was proving that he could do something that Richards couldn't, he could help his family when Richards could not", or the bs "Oh well he's a classy motherfucker dohoho/he's an honorable villain" crap out there, but when it comes down to it, Doom hasn't done SHIT.

That all being said, Doom crying at 9/11 wasn't any sort of break in character or anything to me. Hell, I would even go as far to say that it was entirely IN character.

Didn't work for Bat-Wankery.

SeeYou clearly didn't understand half of Final Crisis. Or are you just commenting on concepts you know nothing about?

Yeah, but then Jason came back, Babs was magically able to walk again and no one remembers who Shara was. Wolverine was just fine, no one cares about Gwen Stacy until Spider-Gwen rolled around.

>Darkseid is edgy garbage

FTFY

That part with the three billion humans chanting Darkseid's edgewank speech makes me wanna off myself desu

Darkseid IS edgy. Darkseid is shitposting. Darkseid is fat, ugly cunts like you and me arguing about children's funnies on an anonymous imageboard about japanese cartoons instead of doing anything with our lives. Welcome to the forever pit, fucko.

>beta beams killing anything
>couldn't even kill batman, a simple human in a soandex costume

Replying past to this post just means you are an assblasted faggler

See You faggot nonreaders are absurdly retarded. Do you try to argue every subject you know nothing about?

Who cares. Morrisons Darkseid is shit.

Darkseid is a massive choke artist against protagonists so it really depends if God Emperor Doom is the protag of the story.

Why didn't he attack the concept of Orion being destined to kill Darkseid then?

Cause Orion is his son and its been shown time and time again he has a soft spot for him

Do you know literally anything?

Could Darkseid defeat the Fury if the the Fury was programmed to kill Darkseid?

The Fury would be able to kill Mr. Mxyzptlk and Darkseid lost to Mr. Mxyzptlk - no, Darkseid wouldn't have a chance. The Fury is only vulnerable after ceasing to exist and returning to existence for a time.

Also remember

Moore trumps Morrison every time.

>The Fury killed a Reality shaper by taking it outside of Reality

That's fucking hilarious.

Fuck morrisons darkseid. I will take fucking geoff johns over morrison.

Man how much better was Marvel UK than Marvel?

Of course you would, Geoff.

Source?

Get off the Internet, Geoff.

>various villains killed regular people.
wew. doom killed the beyonders.

I want to say 'yes', but Doom also destroyed the Beyonders (at least that's what seemed to happen, but I bet it will turn out in a few years that it was all part of their experiment).

Existence itself precludes that since it defies nonexistence.

Plot Armor McMurderJustice could beat God Doom.

But only if it's a Spider-Man book.

The real question is if Doom can steal Darkseid's powers to give Reed a bigger threat to BTFO. If yes, then Darkseid is not lasting two pages.

It was far less dramatic and impressive than the way he originally pwned the Beyonder.

That was his greatest hour.

Well, Celestials. In a What-If. In any case, Doom is an incredibly less interesting characters as no.1 than as no. 2.

No one survives God Emporer Doom.
The Dream Is Dead!

He likes the chaos powers but dislikes the chaos gods...?

i prefer this version of the image

This was so fucking gay. Hickman said them forcing him to do this was a large reason he left Marvel.

what's the context of the panel, and where can we get sauce on what Hickman said?

Just google why Hickman left Marvel. He turned Cyke into the Phoenix then they mandated he kill him off cause they wanted him to be a villain not a hero.

>That all being said, Doom crying at 9/11 wasn't any sort of break in character or anything to me. Hell, I would even go as far to say that it was entirely IN character.

Doom considers himself the rightful ruler of the Earth. Those were HIS people killed on 9/11, in his eyes. One thing about Doom that has been consistent is that he's a benevolent dictator. The people of Latveria are treated well and have a pretty good standard of living.

>One thing about Doom that has been consistent is that he's a benevolent dictator. The people of Latveria are treated well and have a pretty good standard of living.

That is so fucking stupid.

Is there more to this scene?

As if I needed another reason to say "fuck marvel".