What's number 3, Sup Forums? Come on, let's not end 2016 without memeing a third achievement into reality...

What's number 3, Sup Forums? Come on, let's not end 2016 without memeing a third achievement into reality. In this thread, we'll decide what number 3 is, then recharge our meme-magic batteries and get to work!

Other urls found in this thread:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

France.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Le Pen

Hoffer

Isn't the election in 2017 though?

Yesh, please please leave. Nobody wants you anyway.

Thats 2017 though m8

plz be my ai gf

Will do. Let's also make Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands great again.

Mexican/Muslim Holocaust. It's completely doable right now. The sjws will cry about it but they won't do anything to stop it

Superpower 2030 is now inevitable.

Sweden is a lost cause
Germany will fall after

You mean Pooperpower 2030, right?

Fuck off, people were saying the same thing about Britain pre-Brexit.

aren't they already Pooperpower 2016?

No heretic. Kek wills it!

Touché!

me
make me taoiseach

AUSTRIA!

You wouldn't dare to meme a terror attack, would you?

Wait your turn, AUSTRIA next month!

3. Hollande impeachment / MLP for pres

2016 is almost over, the French elections are in May/April I though. It takes time to meme.

I would, but l'd rather meme the restoration of Western Civilisation to its former glory.

REUNITING KOREA

France, I guess, however, we suck so much for creating meme and using them

German ellection, sadly its not in 2016 as op would want it to be, but come on- lets give them some time

2017 will be the year we MFGA!

>It takes time to meme.

Wrong. Memes work instantaneously.

take out the media and expose them for the liars that they are

3 is ayy lmaos

3. Soros will die of a heart attack.

you guys didn't fucking understand him , he means a "happen"; this is what we call a jihad in french right now , Please Al-Bagdadi destroy this fucking Eiffel tower so we can nuke the whole middle east.

I second this

Then the follow up goal to this would probably be ending and replacing the EU as a whole with something less freedom destroying

He literally gets a new heart every few months, he's going to outlive all of us

Austria

anyone have a link of LePen being based?

France. Pepe is a frog, remember.

race war

SWEDEN

If doobs it will be so

kek

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) experiencing life in a temporary human form. What we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and is thus MALLEABLE. What we call 'reality' is akin to a computer simulation. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that illusory to begin. Not only is our apparently solid world not solid at all (since it is composed of atoms and atoms consist of empty space), but it doesn't even exist as we know it 'out there' - it exists as we know it ONLY 'in here' and is projected by us ONLY when we tune in to it. We have the power to meme this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

i hope he gets a heart with HIV in it. It would be fun to watch desu.

Outing the elite pedophiles plaguing the western world

The EU becomes a country and the new super power instead of USA

RACE WAR

*NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with

A constitutional referendum is planned to be held in Italy on Sunday 4 December 2016. Voters are to be asked whether they approve of amending the Italian Constitution to reform the appointment and powers of the Parliament of Italy, as well as the partition of powers of State, Regions, and administrative entities.

Apparently a 'no' is a fuck you to a lot of Italian elites. I don't know anything about it, but hey leave it as you find it you globalist pigs.

end of jew religions and return of the old european pantheons followed by massive increases in white breeding and world conquest

>Frexit
>Ger-xit

Fuck man the heels absolutely do not fit in any way.

The great liberation of the fatherland!

True, but only another woman or footfag would notice that.

proven true by numbers

they do make her legs look great

so fuck off muhammad

soon your jew religion will be destroyed and your dirty skin cleaned

>Sweden, Germany

It's still worth fighting for

Caus it is taco coloured eh Pablo? Time to go back.

This.

He who says he can't and he who says he can are both usually correct.

Volunteering for memesquad delta company section 1

Hq, send your meme coordinates, over

>Germany claims "w-we didn't need you anyway" as Deutsche bank stocks fall a little further

Sometime today.

dissolution of the EU

I never got this ill-informed rage at the EU. The organization and institution itself is not the problem, it was great for decades and European integration is vital to Europe's future.

It is the cancerous political-media class of the current year and its leftist ideology with mass immigraiton from non European countries - with which you can still be stuck after leaving it as Brexit has shown.

Full blue pill. The EU was CREATED with mass immigration from third-world countries in mind. The EU was ALWAYS merely a stepping stone to achieving a world that has one government, one cashless electronic currency (which has FUNDAMENTAL implications for freedom), one army and one mixed race that is stupid (and thus easy to manipulate). That has ALWAYS been the plan, Hans.

I second this.

Fixed it for you

>muh Kalergi plan
No, it wasn't. The Europe of Adenauer and de Gaulle had nothing to do with that. And the Turkish and Kurdish Gastarbeiter, who are by far the largest group of non-European immigrants in Germany, were forced on the country by the USA.

don't forget the unelected aristocracy and the power structure surrounding it

the EU was coined by the old nobility after world war 1

along with the figurehead kings and queens it is one of the remnants of the old world

Based HOFER as new austrian president

Well I think the next big vote will be FN in France, but if we're talking stuff happening in 2016 I'd love to see the Clinton Foundation prosecuted by the end of the year provided it didn't result in a pardon

LE PEN 2017
MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!

>>mexican chicano exode

everyone so modest.... I'll try one:

>Sup Forums gets a GF

We have a better chance of genociding the (((juice))) than getting a gf