GUYS

GUYS

This is the perfect opportunity to push pro-gun laws and reclaim your 2nd amendment.

We should make a similar falseflag movement like we did with the #DraftOurDaughters one, except to promote re-armament of leftists "in case of a civil war against the evil racist xenophobic literally-Hitler right"

Before they even realize what's happening half of the edgy progressives would already be pro-guns and in support of the 2nd amendment.

Other urls found in this thread:

eutimes.net/2016/10/russia-asks-cia-why-did-hillary-clinton-just-buy-137-million-worth-of-illegal-arms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. This is a good idea but I'm in class rn so I can't contribute.

>Before they even realize what's happening half of the edgy progressives would already be pro-guns and in support of the 2nd amendment.
bump

My god.

Any liberal caught with a long arm, should be sodomized with the barrel.

Any caught with a pistol or handgun, should be shot in the thighs, knees or trunk

what about #DraftOurLiberals?

Don't relate it to war. You should rather make it sound like the liberals are fools for being unarmed and that the right wing is using the opportunity to rearm themselves while they stay irrelevant. Make it sound like they are the losers for not rearming and that their existence is fully threatened in the "upcoming civil war". Use the anger that is materialized into the recent protests against them.

ok so #ProtectOurNiggers?

How about #BulletsForBullies
and we say anyone that supports Trump deaerves a bullet

>Flowers and signs can't fight weapons.
Topkek

Stop trying to start a racewar fag.

no no user what about #Z.O.G.ItUpAgainstDrumpf

Or #BulletsStopBullies
So they can protect themselves from the evil redneck pro-Trump people that have guns and need to die

#DefendDiversity

We don't want to arm the leftists though, stupid idea. 2nd amendment rights don't mean a thing if you don't have an advantage over your enemy

Yessss I like this one, they must use whatever legal arms are allowed to defend the diversity of genderless LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ

I don't want a bunch of ooga boogas to just start shooting people that they think are Trump supporters.

O.K. Goyim but what about #RedneckShitOnUsWeShitOnThem #ShitLib

but what 'bout #GagaForGuns

Oh even better, #ShitChallenge

How about this for a twitter post:

>"The rise of racism is threatening our diverse culture - lets not allow history to repeat and #ArmTheMinorities !"

I can see the retarded MSM media promoting this and saying how hispanics should re-arm themselves for when "Hitler incarnate" relights the ovens

"Show the Trump people what you think of them, take the Shit challenge"

#bearArms is The perfect psy-op because it makes democrats immediately associate their freedom fighting with the right to bear arms.

It will end the 2nd amendment hate because it suddenly becomes of use to Liberals.

Let's do it like they defend the 2A, to defeat the Trump "tyrany"
#A2AgainstTrump
#A2ApliesBothWays
Etc.

No. We need to stir it up. We won't be able to pull off a win again in eight years unless we initiate drastic change.

>#A2AgainstTrump

kek, that's almost perfect

#A2AgainstRacism

But maybe we don't want a bunch of retarded snowflake niggers to have guns and shoot us. They should be confused by the idea, wanting it but not believing it so as to red-pill the people that don't truly believe it, - shocked and horrified like #DraftOutDaughters

#LastResortGunsForMadam

Also include the tyrany on it
#A2AgainstTrumpTyrany
Use multiple hashtags
Kek wills it

>#draftourdaughters
>false flag

Nigga

I like this one. It doesn't sound too inflammatory and won't raise any flags immediately.

#Hillary'sAdvancedTeam #SpecialHillOps #WeBombThem #Tonight #BombTheTowers @RealDonaldTrump

>trump election accidentally gets liberals interested in guns/gun rights

poetry

No. Wrong. Bad idea.

What we need to do is convince them they can fight against guns with just their love and massive numbers.

We should not encourge the people with no scruples to arm themselves and attack us. They have no mirals. In fact would go with their moral compas to murder a white family because they are racists and deserve it.

We must convince them to fight bare handed against the armed right wingers.

No. No. You see. Why Leftists should have guns. You see. The reason is simple.
#GunDownDrumpf

Fuck off, Reddit, OP wasn't a faggot today

>leftist
>"guns are not useful to me"
>anti-gun

>leftist
>"oh, guns are now useful to me"
>pro-gun

Leftism, combining autism, psychopathy, narcissism and self-interest in one since 1867.

#ShootForHer

who asked you anything, Ling?

Yall are fucking retards
This is clearly a shill psyop
we don't need lefties to defend our rights
we already have our guns,
and our new president has a policy objective
to take literally the phrase
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Don't get me wrong, this idea is hilarious
but affiliating gun rights
with armed conflict and civil war
directed against ourselves & our meme president
is so fucking stupid I don't even have the words...

Civil War will never happen, but we can use this as an opportunity to poison the liberal well.

Fight Leftist with Leftist.

this so much

Shitty psyop. Globalist goal = civil war. You got trump elected, why fall for their tricks now ?

>GUYS GUYS
>WE NEED TO START A CIVIL WAR
>COMON GUYS YOU LOVE AMERICA RIGTH FUCK YEAH CIVIL WAR!

So, #ShitChallege then?

>psyops psyops KIKE you just want a civil war

Alright then, give me a better plan to prevent the ongoing anti-gun mentality and the inevitable death of the 2nd amendment once Trump's terms end. This is literally the best opportunity any pro-arms guy can ever get. You must realize that not convincing at least some of the other half of America's population will lead to ALL of you losing their guns, republicans included. If you have any other plan to convince them just that, go ahead and propose it.

How's this for a rough draft?

OP IS A FUCKING SPOOK

No, you need to fuck off. Our second amendment isn't in any danger right now, there's no reason to try to push liberals to be interested in guns.

>#DontGetCaughtWithYourPantsDown

kek

>don't get caught with your pants down

I would love to get every one to wear their pants at an appropriate place on their body, especially so that heir underwear are not clearly visible

Bump

>Liberals arm them selves
>Numale testicals grow 2000 times their current size to that of a normal male.
>They become the thing they are protesting against.
>Switch sides
>America made great again

They literally cant win against US no matter what they do.

Shit idea. We don't want them armed. They're lunatics. If that hasn't sunk in for you yet, you're hopeless.

We now have a Conservative Senate, House, President, and Supreme Court. Our 2'nd Amendment isn't going anywhere.

Liberals and minorities might actually shoot people, which they'll then use to justify more restrictions on gun rights.
The thing to aim at now is getting in conservative Supreme Court justices who will protect the 2A.

Be careful not to say anything inciting any action.
IM pretty sure you can encourage ownership for personal safety, some vague shit like that.

Nobody will ever come for our guns
Too messy.
Do you really want these tumblr fags having guns?
We are talking about people who piss themselves against rape
We are talking about mentally ill shut ins who hate white men
We are talking about people exactly like us on this website with opposite morals
We are literally talking about arming our enemy.

Gun rights will go nowhere, and neither will our guns.

This or turn them against themselves. Fuck white women was a good start but poorly executed and easily tied to us through a Google search.

I recommend targeting Asians next. #asianprivilege or Asians can't relate to the struggles of minorities. Label Asians "the new racists". Then pit blacks and Hispanics against each other.

#ShootBack

This is already a thing. Appeared after Orlando shooting. Pic unrelated.

they don't have the balls to start it, but they'll learn why is important to be armed, also what's the problem with a race or civil war? you can finally cleanse the filth

lets fracture them and humiliate them while theyre weak and make the progressive sjws go the way of the tea party

our new endgoal for america, now that weve made the republican party a nationalist worker-military party, is to return the democratic party to the sane and good liberals (they're out there, i hope) and restore honor to american politics

Alright then, since a lot of you think that I'm a shill somehow (when in reality all I want is to see the cancerous left fracture worldwide), let me propose a softer version you might like more:

#FightRacismWithRacism

The objective is to make anti-racists openly brand themselves as racists and start attacking innocent whites on racial grounds. I can imagine the black twitter exploding with this

Much better idea. Let them wear their own scarlet letter. We don't want them armed, we want them disenfranchised and thinned out. These people prey on identity, and are co-dependent on social circles and status. Hit them where it hurts. I like this hashtag. Maybe even throw out a few variations, just to see which one catches on the most. This is smart.

#TheMasterrace followed by unironical images of WE WUZ would be a good start

FUCKING FUCK, STOP
You don't even fucking live here

I don't want a race ware
I don't want to be attacked for being white

I want the lefties exactly where they are right now
defeated, powerless, and unarmed...
and I want them to stay that way
If you guys get them riled up
It will fuck up meme presidents plans
and it won't be fucking funny, fucking fuck

#progressive firewall

You assholes really want to arm the people that are already attacking Trump supporters and trashing cities? This plan might need some readjustment desu

Repeating repeating numerals command it. KEK's will be done.

I like you

consider the lite version of it lad We should not let the opportunity slip and use the enraged subhumans to further our goals

Using these lefties anger and confusion sounds great
but without a clear goal we will only create problems...
problems that people like ME will have to deal with IRL

Like, let's just get them to believe something false
but then have it be something that forces them to think or parrot retarded opinions
and then have a repository of memes ready to make them look fucking stupid in a couple of days from now
refresh the stock pile of liberal salt

i just want to go on the record saying that this is a really fucking bad idea and that I love the FBI. Hi guys. I still support Comey, thought he's done a good job.

but yeah OP, bad fucking idea. we dont need to stir this pot.

Doesnt't Sup Forums already have a pet project with #whitefeminism?

It's not wise to divert our attention to more than one area

We don't pick sides
We just make memes
Civil war would be hilarious, so I'll go for that any day.

What's this one user?
Explain.

>This is the perfect opportunity to push pro-gun laws and reclaim your 2nd amendment.

we need national concealed carry, removal of restriction on select fire and destructive devices, I'm ok with felons having a rifle but felons should have to file for select fire or destructive devices

MAGA

an armed society is a polite society

>nigger irl
>nigger online
Nigger. Even if you're white,
with that attitude, you're a nigger

No...

If this backfires, it'll back fire horribly

this article is relevant to this topic

eutimes.net/2016/10/russia-asks-cia-why-did-hillary-clinton-just-buy-137-million-worth-of-illegal-arms/

>We don't want to arm the leftists though

I trust them with the guns more than the state

besides they have terrible aim and no training

also they could be brought on board by explaining that firearms laws exist mainly to disarm blacks

I don't give a fuck if blacks want to arm themselves let them

so long as there is no retarded murders, and there won't be, because everyone is armed

sell thompsons to 9 year olds if they have the money, they might need those weapons to protect themselves from super predators like Hillary Clinton

Now is the perfect time to get liberals interested in guns. They're desperate and looking for any sort of safety they can get. And there's no way they would consider a gun that safety until we shattered their fucking snowglobe on Tuesday.

Now they're saying "holy shit, I'm scared, what do I do". We descend with our fucking #DefendAgainstTyranny memes. The libtards go to gunstores/ranges and ask questions. And every gunstore owner and rangemaster I've seen are kind legit people who are always willing to teach and are almost all Trump/republican. And then the cucks end up redpilling themselves, and we fucking profit.

Ok, so you arm libturds and they go out and try to have their revolution.
What do you think is gonna happen?

Do you think they've got tactics or strategy in mind or will they just chimp out and shit all over their own neighbourhood?

#Pussyshootsback

Picture related: my winnings from betting on a Trump presidency.

Chimpout and shit all over their neighborhoods
>government cheese & other welfare can't buy bullets
>they're all out of ammo in 10 minutes

Let's meme the Second Amendment back.

plz no.

i really don't want a race war or a civil war.

#BombTrumpTower