HOW TO WOMEN

A couple weeks ago a girl says to me "I wish someone would work out with me, I don't know what to do in the gym." I said "check online, there's thousands of workouts and diets." Then she said "men don't listen" and stormed off like a T-Rex. Later on her friend saw me and asked why I called her fat.

So Sup Forums, have you come across anything which helps you to understand how women's brains work? Like a book or anything? I'm having a hard time and I don't know if it's just me that has a problem..

Thanks /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have not - I continuously stumble my way through cryptic conversations apparently offending with abandon as I do so

Rule 1: Be with her, just standing around and pretending to listen works most of the time even if you're googling and reciting
Rule 2: If you want to wife her, accept that you'll become a pinata for her and her friends

Step 1: get off Sup Forums.

listen kid, it's 2016. you just gotta grab em by the pussy.

You have autism, lmao.

Hahaha you fucking beta. She asked you to work out with her. Thats all there is to it. By saying anything else but yes, you said i dont want to be seen at the gym with you. So in a way you called her fat. This is how entitled women are. But you are still a beta cuck.

I think she wanted you to go work out with her at the gym user, if she was cute you messed up.

She wanted to work out with you, you fucking retard.

The fat chick at your work wants to fuck you

The problem is that women are never DIRECT with their questions or intentions.

They seriously expect men to read their minds and just intuitively know what they want.

Thus, she makes the "I wish someone would work out with me, I don't know what to do in the gym" comment, expecting OP to jump on the chance to be her knight in shining armor but instead he replies with good advice which leads her to being frustrated because you aren't psychic.

Haha op can't tell when a girl is interested. You should of taken her to the gym and then fucked her afterwards like she wanted

she was subtly hinting at you to work out with her

Dude, dont even try to understand the female mind. Thats exactly how people go mad. They lack logic and reason, and cannot foresee the results of their actions.

JESUS CHRIST!

stop talking to shitty women, most I know aren't that terrible

but last week a girl stopped having contact with me, because she got irrationally angry that i have the same kind of illness she does, like she owned the word or something

She wanted to go to the gym with you. Women don't do things unless they see someone else doing it. Social/group mentality.

Should have just said can we skip the gym and go right to the real workout?

She wanted you to fuck her. She doesn't give a shit about working out or that shit, she was presenting a situation wherein you could fuck her. By not taking the opportunity you told her she was not worth fucking.
But none of that matters. Remember, cunts are stupid it doesn't matter what they think or say. Just get one of your own and if she starts saying some stupid shit smack her and fuck her until she stops for a while. Never attempt to engage a cunt in conversation like it's a person.

>I wish someone would work out with me, I don't know what to do in the gym
translation: I want to to go to the gym with me and teach me routines

>women's brains work
?

>The problem is that women are never DIRECT with their questions or intentions.
>They seriously expect men to read their minds and just intuitively know what they want.

Jesus Christ this is the most accurate statement about women I've ever read. Women use innuendo because they are unable to be direct and fully truthful.

You said the word diet, she didn't. Diet is all she heard. Here's something that may help you understand women... when they get an idea in their head... that they are fat, that you're the one, that someone is a jerk, etc... everything else will get filtered out and whatever you say or do to support their idea of the moment will bolster that belief 1000 times over.

Yeah, and then you can just blindly accept that shit they throw at you without ever questioning it and go full blown nu-male feminist

She wanted your dick and you dropped spaghetti all over the floor.

Women are extremely predictable in many ways also very unpredictable in others.

For example, why would they ever date/fuck me? I obviously have mental/emotional issues and have never hidden the fact that I'm just using them for their bodies and to play mind games.

I try to NOT get girls and it just seems to make them want to fuck me even more.

Don't try to figure it out; we'll prove if there's really a God before we understand how women think.

Holy digits confirm

>you have to be psychic to read between the lines
Don't blame your poor communication skills on other people.

Thats how women open the door to you courting her. Its not romantic in their head if they tell you what to do. So instead they will give you hints so they can get that romantic moment, even if it was all built from them. women feel untilted to romantism.

Fucking Operator tier pickup line, senpai.

Woman drop only hints because they want men who are assertive and take what they want. It's all a selective breeding behavior to weed out the betas and only mate with the alphas.

Not entitled to Romanism you dumb fuck

Woman are submissive men are dominant
Get it through your thick skull you supremely sedentary obese fuck

WITNESS ME

And by romantism i mean you swipping the floor before her feet and licking jamal's cum out of her asshole

>women have unconsciously selectively breeding men for mind-reading powers

huh

really made me think

Wtf are you talking about

Uhh, women want to be dominated by men with FRAME HEIGHT and GOOD LOOKS?

Fucking leaf

>mind-reading powers

I guess that is what an autistic person would think about people who can pick up on normal social ques.

r/theredpill is a good place to start when trying to understand women.
> Inb4 you have to go back

You need to buy reading glasses or a brain, not sure which yet

Jesus christ. You don't have to be a psychic to realize that if someone is going "GEE, I SURE WISH SOMEONE WOULD EXERCISE WITH ME" Directly to you, they mean they wish you would exercise with them.

Blame YOURSELF for being dumb, don't blame the world for being stupid.

Kill yourself

Will Smith wifed an ugly hoe and has shitty kids

>So Sup Forums, have you come across anything which helps you to understand how women's brains work?

Yes, It's called dealing with a toddler; They're just as whiny, selfish, entitled, have the same endlkess craving for attention about the same brain capacity.

Thankfully they are also just as easily manipulated, mislead and amused by simple things

I'll buy bud because I'm weed man

Oh wait that's you

>I wish I had somebody to go to the gym with. I never really sure what to do when I'm there.
>Google 'diet' fatty

>how women's brains work
It doesn't, they just do stupid shit all the time. Sometimes the stupid shit they'll do will benefit you, sometimes it won't.

Put a burqa on their heads, marry your cousins and go to whores when you need to screw, women are a complete waste of time.

She wanted to fuck, and ya ran her off. She was upset. Good story for the grandchildren.

Yes i live in a free country where people can buy weed and recognize when girls ask you to work out with them

Ok

That is one of those moments where I realize 20 minutes later that she wanted to fuck and was trying to find a way make it happen.

I agree with these anons.

The real thing that sucks a giant dick though is when you see one of these hints and go for it, and they had no interest in you. They were just being a narcissist and fishing for compliments.

Have to buy the ticket to take the ride, though.

It's very simple. Women are attracted to confidence, strenght and material possesions. They like if you make them feel safe and secure, and they like you to be naturally dominant and assertive.

That's it. That's why "nice guys" suffer and get rejected, that's why "assholes" get the women. No matter how nice, good, sweet, innocent the woman you like seems, she's still a woman, she cannot change that. She will end up with a strong male, even if that strong male is a nigger or a total douchebag that cheats on her behind her back.

Women are not equal to men. They're too stupid, naive and powerless to change their nature. It's sad, and it hurts, but it's true. They might make good friends, but they will still make incredibly stupid choices in politics and romance. That's their nature.

If she wasn't fat, you could have fucked her.
She obviouslly opened a door to you, you should've just make a step further and take her to bed.

Women are indirect beings, asking to be fucked by you would be considered sluttish by her own instinct, so she use indirect words that can lead to someone else.

we made weed legal before y'all

sophie gregory is already salivating over the thought of having a real leader's long donald dick ramming her massive pussy

>1 post by this ID
Really makes you think

Get some practice. Be a good listener or at least be good at feigning interest. Make a move early on and don't let them play you. Move on, if she's playing games.

>and stormed off like a T-Rex.
Did she fall for the starting strength meme?

B-b-but user, that only works if you're a star.

>she wanted me to be all manly and show her how to lift weights
>instead I confirm the voice in her head telling her she is fat by mentioning the word diet
>I had no idea

Always consider what she wants from the transaction. Never expect a normal conversation

>1 post by this ID
REALLY
REALLY REALLY MAKES ME
T H I N K
>1 post by this ID
REALLY
REALLY REALLY MAKES ME
T H I N K
>1 post by this ID
REALLY
REALLY REALLY MAKES ME
T H I N K

THINK REALLY HARD

Wow man, even for Sup Forums, that's pretty sexist. It's very easy to understand women.

First, slam your head into a nearby wall or solid object for about 15 minutes. Right before you lose consciousness, attempt to drown yourself in a nearby toilet bowl. Right before you're on the verge of death, dry yourself off and listen to a few One Direction songs. At this point you should have the mindset of your average female.

Edgy

If you start playing their stupid games now they will have you playing them for the rest of your life.
REFUSE

>Literally being this autistic

1. She wanted to go to the gym with YOU ya dumb cunt
2. >diet

Maybe she was hitting on you? Hinting that you could ''help'' her at the gym. Or might be one of those people who is just making excuses for not losing weight.

>Frog
>mudslime

>mud
>slime
>frog

> Being this autistic

If this is real OP then she was asking you to go with her. How dense are you?

>I wish someone would work out with me, I don't know what to do in the gym

>OP didn't say he will help her

Fucking hell how old are you?

You've got a lot to learn.

She obviously wants you to work out with her. How dense are you?

If this actually happened, this woman wanted you to work out with her. That's pretty obvious.

She wanted your "D", good one user the traps saw you and they know that u hate pussy

Welcome to the club of autism.

There is no understanding women user. They are inherently irrational creatures.

You did the right thing OP.
All the people here saying "she wanted you to work out with her" obviously don't realize that women are the worst gains goblins out there

>women
>using brain

Found your problem, just rape her

>Having a woman guide you by adhering to her ridiculous wordplay.

Once you start succumbing to this, she will have her fill of you being a pussy who plays by her rules, then she'll leave you.

Women stick around with men who don't get abused by their nonsense. This is one of the main reasons why people who are ''''Nice Guys''''' don't end up with the one they want. Then they just say that the 'assholes' get their women because they treat them badly.

It's just about not getting walked over and setting boundaries. Women are meant to be guided.

Here's an idea: The Female Mind before hitting the Wall is an Positive Attention Getting Optimization Algorithm

The Algorithm operates roughly as follows: Your goal is to get as much attention as possible(in order to obtain the highest quality men).

To do this, they essentially scavenge whatever sources that they feel will maximize this without alienating them from the group. This is why you get a lot of "basic" safe tweets/comments from them. They can't afford to lose the support of the group, it minimizes the attention. So, once they grasp onto a safe ideology, they then focus on making it do two things for them, express openly how it affects them (and them alone) and get emotionally outraged by it.

This is why so many women on your facebook essentially retweet a recent quote with their own opinion ("Duh, totally" or "I don't want to live in amerikkka"), it minimizes the work they themselves have to do, while maximizing their self-advertisement in order to get attention.

If she's ever shown any interest in you before, she was asking for you to go to the gym with here, be adventurous, give her commands, and maybe check out your body. If she treats you like a brother, then she was asking if you knew any hot single guys, who could give her commands, and maybe check out their body.

She stormed off because you thought she was asking for information, like how to rebuild a transmission, and you mentioned the word "diet" which made her feel insecure and fat.

The redpill book on women is What Do Women Want? by Daniel Bergner.

The redpill book on men is The Myth of Male Power by Warren Farrell.

Female sexuality is based on sexual narcissism. Women are receivers, of attention, of money, of resources, of seminal fluid. Naturally, if anyone doesn't feed her ego, it can be hurtful.

Men are the disposable sex and seen as tools by women. Men are machines who fuck. Since women view men as machines, as tools, that's why they never feel bad for hurting men. When you don't have any more use for a tool, you throw it away.

Women are sex objects, men are success objects. Women want to be seen as attractive because if they're not they're seen as invisible by men. Men want to be seen as successful because if they're not they're seen as invisible by women.

Women want to be guided by men. If he's not dominant and she's submissive, then she's dominant and he's submissive, but women are not turned on by submissive men. Women are not turned on by doormats, until maybe they get older and lose interest in sex and want to go into wicked stepmother mode. Women may enjoy dominance, but using their looks is one of the primary ways they enjoy having control over men.

>How to woman
>Think of a man
>Then I take away reason and accountability

A girl I know pesters me to help her work out all the time.

I told her the same thing: to go online and look up diets ad work outs.

Besides, why the hell would I help a chick to work out and slow down my own work out because of that.

Plus I already have a girlfriend, so there's absolutely no motive to even try to help her.

>Plus i already have a girlfriend
>Not spinning plates

mate..

You faggots need to read the Book of Pook.

Then become one.

LMAO THIS

CAME HERE TO HIGHLIGHT DIET BUT THIS IS THE BEST ONE

OP IS OBVIOUSLY TROLLING, HE KNOWS VOLUNTEERING DIET IS WHAT TRIGGERED HER

Women aren't direct because they hate blows to their ego.

If she wants attention, it can be humiliating to just come out and say "pay attention to me!"

If she wants to fuck you, she doesn't want to look slutty by just coming out and saying "I want to fuck you some day."

You have to give women a chance to save face.

She doesn't want to be rejected, or made to look stupid, or feel stupid, so it's all this indirect, off-the-mark stuff.

Every women is aware of a pecking order, and never wants to be on the bottom.

If she came out and said "I want to do something physically active with you and check out your body", she would look like a slut, so she makes sly suggestions and innuendo. If he said "No", that would be too much rejection. So she poses is as a hypothetical, a dream, "I wish there was..."

She's floating the idea, without putting herself on the chopping block for blunt rejection.

He didn't take the hint, he misread her intention, he may have inadvertently insulted her (the question wasn't about her weight, it was about seeing a man in action).

Are you this OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw

This.

Women don't want direct answers either, that's boring.

Flirting is a game of oneupmanship, playful teasing, challenges, raising the stakes.

If he said that with the right tone, panty dropper.

fucking hell

that makes actual literal sense

>understanding
>women
You'll have better luck understanding quantum mechanics.

>Gosh, user is really cute and kinda buff, wish he would work out with me.
>"Hey user, I wish someone would work out with me, I don't know what to do in the gym"
And then you told her to look up workouts and diets.

Nigga you're retarded.

>working out with people

I got my power rack and my 300lbs oly set and I haven't looked back.

All those guys that are saying that she wanted to fuck are just thirsty as fuck for sex and I fear for the future, women are always like this.

Listen idiots, if a woman wants to fuck you she will initiate because she is confident she won't be rejected, if she is like help me out or do me a favor bullshit she is just trying to take advantage of you.

>So Sup Forums, have you come across anything which helps you to understand how women's brains work?

Women are children.
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI

She was asking you to come to the gym with her, she thinks you rejected her, and by extension thinks you think she's fat

The difference is a toddler is actually hot and fun to have sex with unlike a woman.

Women are attracted to men with dark triad personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy.

If you are aloof, uninterested, that is the opposite of desperate. A lot of women also like gay guys because they're not interested, they couldn't care less.

She wants something to chase, something she has to put effort into into winning over. A guy who gets down on one knee the first second he meets her is a lapdog.

Women enjoy an emotional rollercoaster, passionate ups and downs, so that explains the mind games, and women want men who want their bodies, "I want you to want me. I need you to need me."

>not asking "hey you want to work out together sometime?"
This is why it's better to be gay, at least other men are actually direct instead of giving out possibly faulty hints with indirect bullshit.

God damnit OP, you fucked up. You could have had some good pussy lined up, but instead you have autism.