Guardian reporter calls for Trump assassination

Haven't seen anything about this on here today.

Why do they think they can say such things? LITERALLY calling for someone to be killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pro-violence hate speech is only bad when muslims do it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

They would have to kill like 20+ people before they found a democrat. Hope they enjoy Pence.

let them do it.

Report her

For the sake of happenings, I'd really love to see that! And then the right-wing counter-reaction.

Well if she gets her wish then Mike "The Shocker" Pence will be in charge.

Off with her head.

lol

Hang on... Don't you Seppos take this shit seriously? Someone gunna carve the Blood Eagle on this cunt or do I hafta pull out me knoife an do it for ya?

KILL THE POO
I
L
L

T
H
E

P
O
O

Did she delete her account?

>She doesn't know about the Mike Pence presidency insurance plan

I hope she's gonna enjoy Mike "High Voltage for the Gay Voter" Pence

tip.fbi.gov

Her twitter got deleted for making threats on someone's life (in this case a president elect which means she will be talking to the secret service as well).

This. The unfencable pence will just come and just shit all over everyone. Trump truly picked the best candidate, with the best assassination insurance.

Looks like her Facebook got deleted too.

Isn't Obama the president right now?

This is all Chris Chan's fault.

My friends silly girlfriend tried something similar on cuckbook. It automatically detected it and wouldn't allow it to be posted.

How many watch lists do you think shes on now.

>name of a woman
>picture of a man

>Guardian reporter

She's freelance and also works for the Telegraph, why just go with the Guardian?

Probably uses the gender pronoun "they" as well. True definition of the word cucked.

Honestly I was ready to report this stupid fucking cunt to the FBI but when I googled her name looking for the tweet lo and behold pic related. It would be like kicking a horse with a broken leg. Cruel.

Newfag please go.

>Not knowing who CWC is

user I...

Jesus christ, newfags.

Alright faggot, I made a mistake. You gonna cwy about it?

unnecessarily hostile

>murder trump as part of master plan to eliminate all homosexuals and brownskins in the country

wtf i slighty dislike rajesh less now

Something tells me a "reporter" just lost her job a few months early.

Please be true

but he's not president

is she calling for obama's assassination?

leftists are stupid creatures

don't be surprised if this happens gentlemen

hope you are well armed and well trained

>Pro-violence hate speech is only bad when muslims do it
She's a poo in the loo, Abdul.

lol she just made about 100 lists

To who? Twitter? Leftist trash will turn a blind eye. Theguardian? Leftist trash will turn a blind eye.

It is true, but until their is an official release (her being charged will become public knowledge) we have no way to confirm it.
Report is filed,
Twitter/facebook accounts deactivated as per policy,
Government investigates using protocols that bypass the need for warrants due to national threat being confirmed,
Websites must give information, validate, and give up the IPs that were used to post with.

Government confirms IP from website matching that of ISP saying it was from her
>phone, workplace, etc.

Threatening the life of a government official is high treason, it's serious jail time, deportation, in some cases death.
Don't ever associate yourself with such a threat unless you are truly anonymous or you use in terms like
>hypothetically if Trump were assassinated
As you are not actively threatening, but just pondering what would happen if such an event occurred.

>k-kill him!!
>republicans are still in power
>it actually gets much worse because then pence is in charge

go for it you dumb cucks

This
It is a legit federal crime

And if hildawg had won and this were being said you know shit would be getting raided.

Shit nigga that will get you 15 to 20 son.

To the FBI or Secret Service. They both have tip lines for this reason.