So is there any chance of this happening?

So is there any chance of this happening?
Is this their final gambit?

nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zY3nRgEZTm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully. Trump is a sexist and a bigot. He should not be president.

Yeah yeah Whatever I don't care about any of that political shit.

I just wanna know if there's a real chance of this happening, such a happening would be something to witness on Sup Forums

She's been in the White House before. Wtf is up with her being so desperate to get back in, did she leave a favourite pair of shoes in the master bedroom or something?

Your tears sustain me
No, it would require Republicans turning their back on Trump when Trump allows them full control of two and probably all three branches of government

that's depressing. the leftist tears are cool but this election would be complete if we got left tears followed by right tears. that's 100% tears mate. surely you see my point.

this was supposed to be HER time
SHE was supposed to be in office
FIRST female president FIRST presidential couple HER NAME in history books

Ultimately why she lost, Trump was running for America to be greater, Clinton was doing it for herself.

And only pol wins

She already conceded and retired to her coffin.

It isn't illegal to be sexist or racist.

Last I checked, we elected a Commander in Chief. I must have missed the memo on that we were electing a Priest in Chief.

Isn't there also something on women can't be the head of a church?

I think Trump got all 3.

No

Electorates are chosen by he winning party

I've failed you my Hillbots. I'm ashamed. Don't look at me right now. I need makeup. I'll be in the back crying my eyes out if you need me.

IT WAS HER TURN

its funny cause they tried to steal the furniture and a bunch of shit including george washingtons silverware when they left

Hopefully. Trump is a sexist and a spigot. He should not be president.

God I would love this. I wish I could live through an alternate timeline and witness Hillary win just so I could see the republicans get assblasted as well. Tears from the left is good enough though.

The right wouldn't be destroying their own cities and there would be a massive population drop if they turned their backs. It has never been done in history, she already dropped out, and most counties in the country are red.

To actually answer your question, if this were to actually happen it would rip the country apart at the seams.

Anyone pushing for this has no foresight and no concepts of the repercussions it would cause.

In other words, there is a zero percent chance of this happening.

Holy shit, it's ACTUAL Shillbots.

Quick, get Anonymous in here to stop them from ruining Sup Forums!

Lol, wannabe shillbot. Can't even fake being a machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=zY3nRgEZTm8
go to 4:19

Will never happen but I kind of hope it does so I can finally become the moonman I've always wanted to be.

Hopefully. Trump is a sexist and a bigot. He should not be president

This.

All meme'ing aside, it bring us to a civil war.

Hurr durr, it is only democracy if it goes the way I want it.

I hate these liberal fucks.

No.

No.

This has never happened and there is no reason why it would happen now. Denying Trump the presidency would be civil war.

I hope it does happen so it sparks a civil fucking war.

I want to see liberal blood shed for what they have done

Would one state that coincidentally has over 30 electors and no laws against rogue votes voting Clinton over Trump in protest of his "undemocratic" win over Hillary really be that much of a deal?

The only state large enough for that us Texas. It's not going to happen.

>cucks decide to push for that "faithless elector" bullshit
>Hillary gets presidency
>Trump says "This is an attack on our democracy, I want every patriot to fight for our republic"
>civil war
>leftists get slaughtered

It's like they don't think of the consequences.

you clearly do not understand women. for them it is never enough.

It's really irresponsible of the media to legitimized this idea

So was George Washington. Its time we stop being pussies and trans kikes. Lets make America .... dare I say.... great again!

This. We need to petition the White House to hold these morons accountable once Trump is inaugurated.

I'd love to see Texas electors try to give it to the gun grabbing party.

Give it up faggots. Don't you think if there was any way of doing this we would have done it to Obama.