My brother sent me this pic

Apparently he was mistaken for an Arab(they called him Aladin and other racial slurs) and some assholes put a really bad beat on him

This happened outside a brothel in Nevada. Fuck you guys I bet you are happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

burrardstreetjournal.com/trump-canada-independence-was-mistake/
allenbwest.com/michele/tragic-irony-coexist-artist-beaten-muslim-gang-paris
culturebox.francetvinfo.fr/tendances/street-art/combo-agresse-a-paris-pour-un-tag-pronant-la-coexistence-211127
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Own fault for having terrorist beard

Praise kek. The streets will flow with the blood of non-whites.

I'm pretty sure it was a pimp, he fucked with his product.

He fucking looks like one. Shave the hipster beard and dont look like terrorist. Problem solved

He looks like a terrorist

He has to go back.

Dude kinda looks like me. what the hell I'm no arab

your brother is a muzzie

>burrardstreetjournal.com/trump-canada-independence-was-mistake/

That's a sikh.

Sikh's are bro tier.

Meh.

Ditch the stupid beard.

>This happened outside a brothel in Nevada.

Because brothels are known for having happy and accepting people who just want to hug you and give you a juice box for existing on this beautiful planet.

Nothing nasty or scummy and illegal goes on at brothels.

They mistook your brother for a human being? How could that happen, judging by the pic?

>flip image sideways so google translate doesn't catch it
Nice try pedro
>allenbwest.com/michele/tragic-irony-coexist-artist-beaten-muslim-gang-paris

Meme tier you mean. I beat you're a street shitter.

it's Combo, a french tagger who got beaten by other muslims because he tagged the word "coexist" with symbols of the 3 monotheist religions. actually he didn't say clearly it was muslims, he said it was motivated by "hate" because he didn't want to be mean to muslims

culturebox.francetvinfo.fr/tendances/street-art/combo-agresse-a-paris-pour-un-tag-pronant-la-coexistence-211127

meant google images kek

Lies.

>Nevada
>illegal

At least put some effort, Jose.

haha fuck you aladin go fuck a goat

I'm pretty happy.

The prophet has spoken (prophet of kek)

>Apparently he was mistaken for an Arab
Because he IS arab. I don't know what kind of things they lace your coke there now, pedro, but you've gone full pendejo if you think he is not.

This.

Tell your brother to treat whores with respect when they have their pimps close to them.

sage

Sikh outside a brothel?

Nice try

lol aladin, fuck off back to uzbekistan

First off, thanks for the thread 1-post-wonder

Second, all the brothels in Nevada are located out in the middle of deserted nowhere. You know who lives out in the middle of deserted nowhere? People who live in the middle of deserted nowhere for a reason.

Third, your brother went to a brothel in Nevada. The slime ball probably deserved what he got anyways.

Forgot to mention this dirty Arab should carry around an iPad with a colorful case as to not look suspect. Everyone knows terrorist don't use iPads.

close enough

>That's a sikh.
If the guy were a sikh he would have long hair and would try to never be seen without a turban.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>mistaken for an Arab
hahaha
dude you and your brother are arab just look at that face you are not spanish nor aztec but an arab descendant.
Get the fuck out of America.

The purple haired guy guy looks like that does the webcomic Nukees. And that's how he'd react as well.

>allenbwest.com/michele/tragic-irony-coexist-artist-beaten-muslim-gang-paris

Well OP, according to this here article that has the same picture, your brother is some street artist that got beat by muslims in France

>Muh brother got beat by trump supporters because he looks muslim

>Muslim beat this person because he made art in support of Hebdo

Fucking KYS you piece of shit

I feel you OP
My cousin was killed by some racist drumpf supporters, pic related rip.

You disgusting fucking CTR spic REEEEEEEEE
its over! go back to you fucking jewbook or whatever and stop shitting up this board its not your blog.

And just to answer your question. Happy? yes, we're delighted.

Fucking turd.

pay wall

fuck you again you pot-stirring spic

looks kinda sandniggery, those negative tilted eyes, that hair texture and color, that skin, those lips

He's a spic so it's still fine

Fuck off

Better him than me.

Shave head,shave beard, cojack you're way into whites hearts they love tan bald guys!

Bruh you're still not addressing that this is clearly faked

>some faggot got beaten outside a brothel
breaking news

>He gud boy
>He tryin a get his bomb business up and runnin
>He dindu nuffin

No, tu vete a la verga, pinche indio pendejo.

Some people have to pay for that kind of treatment.

The racists and bigots are running wild. This person in pic related was shot and killed by 2 Trump supporters, after confronting him outside a Las Vegas convenience store. They chased him, shouting "Trump is president we are going to kill all the minorities", and when he tried to reason with them they shot him and got away with his car.

>Tupac

Looks like he got the same treatment you give Guatemalans that aren't supposed to be in mexico.

>implying you can wear a maga hat without getting lynched

> bulletholes, shrapnel wounds, trauma to the face neck area.
Sure ahmed

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was ALIVE AND UNINJURED When He Was Taken Into Custody (Video) While IN CUSTODY, He is suddenly Dead, and Mutilated (Photo - WARNING - GRAPHIC)
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Suffered a gunshot wound to the throat when he was arrested; how convenient that he can now, no longer speak.
His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was arrested after being ordered to remove all his clothes, and He Was ALIVE, and NOT INJURED when he was taken into custody... Now he is dead, and seriously mutilated; SINCE he went into full custody...

Found the responsible

What a fucking scumbag.

An artist got beat by Muslims are you're trying to start shit with his picture?

praise kek

ok so what? who cares about the lives of 2 muslim chechen terrorists?

Dzhokhar ran him over with a car.

Indeed, shitskin.

shave you mongrel

Tell him to wait for Dec 19th, bro. We got this.

This just proves no one can coexist with muslims, not even themselves.

bump

Another one added to the list. fakehatecrimes.org/

Has this been added to that list?

>Fuck you guys I bet you are happy
little bit

>mistaken for arab

But he's clearly a sand nigger, OP.

The culprit is a Hwhite male.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates beards
Feminine cucks tbfh

a sikh wouldn't go anywhere without his turban. He would also have long hair

>america
>having brothels

lol

I'm sure, not even racists are stupid enough to mistake that for an arab

Nevada has brothels

>A Marine reservist was charged with attacking a Greek Orthodox priest he said he thought was a terrorist. The reservist, Lance Cpl. Jasen D. Bruce, is accused of hitting the Rev. Alexios Marakis over the head with a tire iron and chasing him for three blocks on Monday evening before Tampa police officers intervened. Father Marakis, a Greek Orthodox priest visiting from Crete, told the police he had stopped to ask for help after getting lost. Mr. Bruce told the police he heard Father Marakis yell, “Allahu akbar!” — Arabic for “God is great,” said a police spokeswoman, Laura McElroy. Father Marakis, however, does not speak Arabic, Ms. McElroy said; he speaks Greek. Lance Corporal Bruce’s lawyer said his client was the one attacked.

WTF IS WRONG WITH AMERICANS?

>implying it atill isnt scummy and degenerate

>Aladin

Fake and extremely gay, spicbean.

This picture is from my girlfriend's mexican son after he came back from school yesterday.
He told us that school bullies wearing "Make America Great Again" hats and japanese cartoon shirts were calling him a seanigger and threatening him with their Katanas. We immediately contacted school authorities and I was shocked when the principal (who is a straight white male) told me "the little fucker deserved it he wouldn't pay for our schoolyard concentration camps".
Me and my girlfriend are literally shaking right now and Tyrone hasn't visited her in a few days so I'm worried for both my girlfriend and her son.
So this is what America wanted by voting Donald Trump.

Your brother shouldn't have been such a fucking degenerate to go to a brothel. He fucked up, shouldn't have down what he did.

Doesn't help him any that he looks like a fucking mudslime, but I digress. He deserves it. You're from Mexico, so I assume your brother hopped the border? It doesn't look like he went through the process of becoming a citizen.

If you have an Ahmed beard and have sand nigger skin, you're gonna get your shit kicked in now. That's how it works. He has to go back. The wall got 10 ft higher Pedro, that should teach you to hate on Trump on MY korean laundry imageboard.

Fake.

TEN FEET HIGHER

>brown eyes

shit skin nigger

tell him to shave so that he stops looking like a terrorist

>mexican flag
>my brother was beaten by Americans

Not seeing the problem.

>RaP+5T
>Rapist

kek
BUILD THE WALL

Are there any videos proving that Trump supporters assaulted anyone?

I know that this is Sup Forums but I'm looking for neutrality, are there ANY proofs of that?

>a brothel in Nevada
Truly the melting pot of intelligent political discourse

hahahaha get back on your flying carpet aladin cunt

Good spic fuck

you it wasn't because he's a border hopping spick?

how is this thread still alive

its fake you fucks thats an artist from france that was beat up by muslims for defending hebdo

allenbwest.com/michele/tragic-irony-coexist-artist-beaten-muslim-gang-paris

I'm sure this has been reported to the police instead of a random meme internet board, too.

>they called him Aladin
If he knew the lyrics to "A Whole New World" none of this would have happened.

>>allenbwest.com/michele/tragic-irony-coexist-artist-beaten-muslim-gang-paris
God I love Sup Forums

I was going for a walk in the park when I saw that a bunch of deranged, White Trump supporters had hanged two innocent POC. I quickly took a picture with my iPhone and ran away, as I knew the crowd would soon turn on me too, as I am a disabled Jewish trans-woman

I went out to take a shit on the nearest designated street and a bunch of American tourists beat me up on the way. They said that Trump is now the president and all non whites will die.
#LiterallyNotMyPresident