TRUMP IS A RACE MIXER!!!!

Trump also had a BLACK GIRLFRIEND who he didn't want to claim
“He [Trump] would always talk about this one girl, a supermodel, and how he would give her the best orgasms of her life.”

“He told me he really likes this girl but he would never go out with her because he found out she was half-black.”

“He needed somebody more mainstream.”

He also said this about black women

Later in the same interview, Stern asks Trump if he's "ever had a black woman in bed."
Trump responds by asking Stern what his "definition of black" is.
"Interesting, his bed is a rainbow. I like this discussion," Stern says.
"The rainbow coalition, as Rev. Jesse would say," responds Trump.

What he said on halle berry:

“I’ll tell you what. I think she’s got from the mid section to the shoulders – she’s a 10,” Trump said. “The face is a solid 8. And the legs are maybe a little bit less than that.”

why do you support a man proven to have fucked niggers and feel sexual attraction to niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wB_GFuI-MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not all black people are niggers

>BLEACHED

shes black? maybe 20 percent tops

get a grip

That's not fair, Trump has fucked girls of all races. You could say he's the most pro-diversity president ever.

fuck off ctr

50%, black mother and white father
she looks a like a lot of niggers in NOLA who call themselves "creole"

Check

It's okay when a white man does. He's beautifying the black race with his white man seed.

white man impregnates a black woman... he makes the kids will come out better looking than the mom.

she looks ethiopian
ethiopians are honorary whites

So she's a perfect mulatta? Raised by a white man, probably doesn't hate them. Big ole negress ass and tits. Raised to understand a white man and take his shit.

He did not get a kid thats a good thing.

Also race mixing is bad.

^this

>Trump refuses to date non-whites
>Only bones them
Am I supposed to have a problem with this?

If the black women in question is light enough that when impregnated by a white man, the baby will come out white, they are officially white themselves.

HAHAHAHAHA!
YOU LOST!
YOU ;__; LOST!
ETERNALLY BTFO!

HOW DOES IT FEEL?

Sup Forums loves sexy black girls. Asians too.

he is based AF he is cucking the minorities

Thanks for sharing

this

Trump's daughter is Jewish and married to Jared Kushner, whose Zionist father was involved in Democrat corruption scandals and who is the mastermind behind Trump's whole campaign. Jared is being talked about as a possible chief of staff, you dumb Nazi cuck.

go back to stormfront you mongoloid baboon. POTUS is not a racist, who would have thought

TELL TRUMP TO TELL THE WHITE APES TO STOP CHIMPING OUT THEY ARE ACTING LIKE FUCKING RETARDS NO, THEY ARE BEING NIGGERS TRUMP NEEDS TO SEND THE WHITE FOLK CHIMPING OUT TO FEMA FOR A TIMEOUT.

And?

Most racists and slavers took black women as lovers

As long as you reproduce with white women there's nothing wrong with some watermelon on the side

Why not, what are you racist?

This is why I can't ever have a political career even as a mayor, tons of pics on the net of me kissing my black ex

checkmate

Most Sup Forumstards have ricenigger fever. Its not that weird at all.

Just don't breed or marry them.

>he makes the kids will come out better looking than the mom.
Rarelly.

Most mulattos are even uglier than full blacks. They have skulls that seens smashed by a hammer.

WTF is that.

You're not white just because your skin is light

It's okay, and only for men, if they're not niggers and you don't marry or make children with them.

>>>>>>>>>reddit

Shoo shoo autistic jew

I screencapped this thread back before the primaries were over.

Sup Forums was overwhelmingly in support of him after it found out about this. Trump is simply not racist. Neither is Sup Forums.

>Neither is Sup Forums.
You should lurk more.

I'm more partial to COLONIZED.COM tbqh

I fucking hate all you niggers so much, this makes me like Trump a lot less, but we already know he's a buffoon.
I swear I'm going to snap everything about you one day.

It's ok to have sex with attractive black woman because it's like seeing a unicorn.

EXFOLIATE THY SKIN BRUTHAS
COCONUT CREAMS, ORGANIC LOTIONS, OIL, SOAPS ECT.

MEDITATION TO COLLABORATE PERSPECTIVES EXTRACTING THE CONDITIONING UPON WOMANKIND OF RACISM FROM THE DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY EGO COMPLEXES WITHIN THE RACISTS OF WHITE MALE

WE SHALL BE DESTROYERS OF RACISM AND BRINGERS LOVE COMPASSION AWESOMENESS & JOY

THERE ARE WHITE MEN WHO ARE NOT RACISTS WHO THESE RETARDS CLAIM AS KEKS NO THEY ARE THE OPEN MINDED TRUE SOULS OF AWESOMENESS AS WELL THEY ARE LOVED

HUMBLE THYSELVES &
DO. NOT. PROVOCATE.

BECAUSE OF RACISTS WITHIN THE WHITE MALE POPULACE, RACISM
FUELED BY THEIR DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY EGO COMPLEX
OF THE MIND BLINDING THEM FROM
PERCEIVING THE BEAUTY OF THE FULL SPECTRUM OF HUMANITY (OF ALL RACE & CREED) THE FULL POTENTIAL AS A UNITED RACE OF COSMIC MULTIDIMENSIONAL BEINGS THEM FUCK BOYS AINT SHIT WHEN THEY COME FROM A MIND
AND SOUL OF HATE .. OF FEAR. WHEN YOU COME FROM LOVE SOOOOO MANY WINDOWS OPEN THAT YOU COULDNT EVEN BEGIN TO BELIEVE

PEOPLE OF COLOR LET US
create a permanent cycle of
off spring to breed with melanation
we bred albino babies those babies breed with other albino babies strategically breeding with light skin melanation to get the beauty of white people today we can do it all over again embed that melanin in that beautiful white female and dark skin melanation lol meditate with your lover to align the focus of beauty & INDULGE

its highly recommended
to collaborate on perspectives
dissolving fears that have been
forced upon womenkind to divide such love
when meditating together
Eat vegan stretch & breathe together

for best results its best to have a white woman who is bisexual and introduce a non jealous melanin sista into the mix to excite the experience and create a dynasty of success when trinity of consciousness is established
the exstacy unfolds unlimited potential

also my Gotta must Listen to the seminars by abraham hicks GGOGOGOGOGOG!!!

pace yourselves elude
evade and of course

FLOURISH!!!

pic not related.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wB_GFuI-MM

>Interesting, his bed is a rainbow.

TRUMP CONFIRMED FAG

Mulattoes usually look like arabs or puerto-ricans

Trump produced 5 white children at least. Who knows how many bastards he has.

Once your obligation to der volk is fulfilled your dalliances are your own.

If you idiot racists had a brain in your heads you would realize white men impregnating black women is the key to saving our nation. You improve their genome while avoiding any real responsibility (black women are used to men walking out on them and not paying child support). Those mixed kids grow up and realize that it's their whiteness that makes them better than other blacks, they mix with whites and the black population is further diluted.

Forget coalburners, they will always do stupid shit because they think it pisses off daddy. Find a nice black girl and have some mixed babies, she will love and honor you forever. Much more loyal than most white girls.
>in b4 jew rubbing hands

This was standard operating procedure in ancient rome

Create legitimate heirs with your wife, smash who you want afterwards

pol has a secret jungle fever as far as i can tell.

>he wouldn't be immediately shadowbanned for this post on plebbit

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stormfront

>not liking sexy black girls

Pretty gay t b h. Doesn't mean you have to breed with them.

>shilling this hard

I don't care who he sleeps with and I don't care about race, and I voted for Trump. How about putting that in your news article?

Fucking disgusting. I can't fucking imagine my genes combining with fucking half brain monkey genes. It's horrifying.

Disgusting.

stfu stormfag

Jesus, man, you got issues.

there is literally nothing wrong with a chocolate mousse every now and then

I just want a world that is decent. You will create your own nation and I will create mine and we will live in peace and prosperity.

checked

Hot Black Women normally date White guys...get over it...

found the faggot