Should we kill the leftists or send them to labor camps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let them deal the first blow, but we shall deal the final blow.

Send them to Africa.

Fuck performance art. Fuck modern art.

Fuck MANCHESTER.

wtf am I looking at?

What the fuck am I looking at?

if slavery told us one thing, it's to kill them off

Every right winger gets a qt leftard girl as sex slave.

wow white people really make you think

I'm going to assume its an art.

That's from the opening ceremony of the Swiss tunnel. It was full of occultist imagery.
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

Analboros

Considering they've never worked a day of manual labor in their lives I'm not sure how effective labor camps would be

(((modern art)))

They will learn

>Thinking that work actually goes on in labour camps

kill all of them... i will help you

>looking for a shit to give

>labor camps
Why? To create more little liberals?

moar?

It is completely unnecessary to kill them or send them to labor camps.
Merely set up the starship troopers system where only veterans can vote.

>people are watching it like it actually has a profound meaning or something
That's what bothers me, I wouldn't give a fuck if it was just degeneracy, but it fucking triggers me that people will actually try to justify this.

labor camps...then death

also this

The expressions on the poor Army drummers is priceless

'wtf am I doing here, who are these cunts'

but seriously, that is not a normal opening ceremony for whats supposed to be an atheist/scientific project being celebrated.

its cult shit 101.

The standards for art has really fallen this past century.

Cool, that means people like Trump would never be able to vote, what with dodging the draft and all

poor guy in the bottom right probably thought he would be digging through some cute girl's butt while getting a rimjob

we are living in a global Wiemar Republic. All the ingredients are there, we just need economic collapse to end this 1920s style hedonistic (((culture)))

Neither. We need to meme them until they're considered demons just like what the Jews did to white Christians.

Wanting them dead of forcing them to leave is stooping to their level. Let them leave or get thrown in jail by their own actions. I just feel bad for Canada.

The political ones must die. The rest must have their rights restricted to be point of being harmless. They are free to observe their leftist bullshit in their own home and must deal with the fact that the new nation will not tolerate their narrative. If they cannot obey this then they must be killed. They are traitors and poisonous to the population. They will be killed when the Marxist leaders take over anyway so we may as well do it before we lose our nation as well.

Perfect