These people are nuts!

The butthurt and impotent rage is off the charts.

democraticunderground.com/503.php

>So yesterday, I had to leave work around noon because I could not stop sobbing at my desk. I spent yesterday and last night pacing my house and literally screaming in rage. Total unbridled hysteria. I shed more tears than I ever have in my life. I drank 2 bottles of wine. I spent some time surfing erratically on the net on emigrating to Canada, Ireland and France. I took sleeping pills to finally try to get rest and they didn’t work. Several times I thought I was having a heart attack, which was frightening.

>Today, my eyes are dry. I am angry. So fucking angry. Angrier than I’ve been in my life, with a cold burning hatred that will never be quenched until that orange piece of dogshit is dead or in prison. And I’m especially furious that DU was taken down by scumbags. FUCK YOU, HACKING TROLLS.

>I am beside myself. HELP ME. What can we do. I need a direction for this, please point me.

link her to a psychiatrist

>I called my 88 year old mother the day after the election. She was having flashbacks to the 1930s Germany where she was born and lived until 1959. All she could say was “Heil Hitler!”. That about sums it up for me too.

> I spent yesterday and last night pacing my house and literally screaming in rage.
They got hit too hard by meme magic.

These people are sick and need help.

Unfortunately for them, Trump will probably get re-elected in 2020.

Did you just assume the poster's gender?

do people other than women act this way?

I kind of feel bad for people like this, people who are so indoctrinated by media fear mongering that they no longer control their own thoughts and believe this is the end of the world.

Nu males?

i dont get it

i asked you if people other than women act that way and you just responded "women?"

is this some meme thats going over my head or what

She seems mentally ill

I wonder how millennials are going to get fired by their baby boomer and gen x bosses for being unproductive at work.

Looks like Trump is already making jobs for America.

She sounds like she needs fucking antipsychotics, or a class on politics and what the president's function actually is versus congress

You're right English teacher.

The whole Democratic Underground is mentally ill.

>My right to marry a same-sex partner will be banished once I find a significant other. Which is hard to do when I'm stuck in a small town, single, with a bad eye condition (can't drive), and suffering from aspergers. My visits to to my psychatrist will cost me my limbs because turtleman plans on getting rid of Obamacare ASAP.

>I fear the worst.

>I drank 2 bottles of wine
>I took sleeping pills

too bad she didn't die

even if i was i'd still be getting paid more than democrats

a libcuck 1101 teacher at my old highschool just got suspended for hanging the flag upside down in his room. now all the kids are crying to get him back. our superintendant is pretty based

normalfags and their tame existential crises

now they have a taste of how we've had it for years now, welcome to reality bitch

it's pretty hard to kill yourself by mixing modern downers with booze, you're more likely to black out and end up in a ditch

t. I took benzos with vodka once and woke up in a ditch

>suffering from aspergers

Always spergies and autists.
wtf?

>How do I feel? Hopeful that enough electors might change their votes on Dec. 19th in favor of Hillary Clinton. Our founders gave us this constitutional power for a moment such as this. Support/sign petitions to do so and spread the word.

No, bitch

"self diagnosed" they want to be snowflakes and victims

>benzos
>sleeping pills