Whites vote for racism and hate

>whites vote for racism and hate
>basically a big fuck you to every minority

>wonder why they're getting there asses kicked

Are white people this unaware of racism? Are they this retarded that they can't see it. This man got his ass whooped nicely and it's good to see, hopefully some sense can be knocked into these rednecks who have to hide behind daddy Trump to be racist.

So stop spamming this thread every ten minutes.

Leftist militants will be the final step towards fascist authoritarianism.

You are the literal definition of a useful idiot. You will become your own undoing.

Take this far enough, and the federal military will gun you down in the streets.

Leaf us alone

>Thousands of video evidence of Trump supporters getting beaten by Liberals
>No evidence of Liberals getting beaten by Trump supporters
>Yet claims we're voting for hate

this.

im not even worried about violent leftists because they alienated members of law enforcement from their cause. the only options they have left are to get violent and die or submit.

Fuck you nigger

Ignoring OP's bait. Is there any videos of Trump supporters beating the shit out of random strangers?

This isn't even the kind of shit I'd say, despite my racism, is okay to do to blacks or Muslims.
I'm not saying there isn't, I'm just curious. I seem to see more of it happening to Trump supporters.

>don't even have to look at the flag

A

Not to mention that their complete dismissal and ignorance of fire arms will limit them to no more than glocks, baseball bats and crowbars...

That's enough to call in the national guard.

>UK Flag
>Worshipping Germany and America

Cuck opinion discarded

I have yet to get my ass kicked by any niggers or spics. However, I absolutely welcome any challenge.

Those niggers in OP would have gotten absolutely destroyed by me. Those are weak ass punches. Weak as fuck they couldn't even knock out an old fat guy.

Trump is the natural result of the left's highly politically correct, anti-white, anti-male and anti- American rhetoric.

Turns out if you demonize the people you disagree with, paint them as racists and oppressors and tell them that any and all of their successes are a result of some unearned "privilege," they will create a counter-revolution.

Progressives, Trump is the consequence of your actions, your rhetoric, and the identity politics you brought into American politics. You made your bed, now lie in it.
>pic also related

I contemplate why I'm part of a country with people like you. I gotta get out of here.

Nope.
It's all just claims and for some reason there are never any witnesses or camera footage.

Low energy bait

Go suck Trudeau's micro penis you faggot bitch and quit disrespecting the leaf.

Good thing Florida lets you keep a gun in your glove compartment.

I tend to see the ones who commit senseless violence as the racist. Not to mention commiting violence against some one for their political choice is utterly reprehensible in a democracy.
It's the group of blacks that is a bunch of fascist racists..

>national flag memes

Not an argument. Address my argument

Quote me one racist statement that Donald J. Trump has made.

Reminder: Illegal immigrants and Muslims aren't a race.