GODDAMNIT SUGAR

FUCK

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd_csUZrDnc
mega.nz/#!TgBSTboK!rzmATVHc8JA-4kHDMHNcGyxlNEZAAitYRdchBG_VfHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're all like beaten wives, arent you?

lol

Is this the masturbation scene?

So Rose was Pink or did Rose fake her death and remade Pink into Steven?

Or is this a Rogue/Ms. Marvel thing?

>it's an "all the interesting shit happens in the last 3 minutes" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd_csUZrDnc

Ahh shit, the important things are happening again
Time to binge watch the last season
First BnH, then MLP, jesus i'm behind some stuff

>Oh no not me.
>We never lost control

>that face
>that gem placement
Rose=PD confirmed

I don't think that PD is Steven.

I do know that its no coincidence that PD looks like a younger and thinner Rose Quartz.

If there is a Ms.Marvel-Rogue situation,who absorbed who and why?

You know I just caught that episode when I turned on my TV. Decided, "Meh, nothin' else on I might as well see what happens." Yes I was disturbed by the facial hair but that was easily brushable so didn't bother me too much. But the THIS HAPPENED!
I swear this show chooses to get interesting at the worst times

honestly CN's bringing in more of the beating, making eps feel less satisfying by making us wait longer

ONE PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime.
I hope they're prepared for the follow up of Steven conpletely ignoring the new information he learned, and instead us spending the next bomb teaching Onion how to talk.

>I am so fucked up

The fucking fan theory was right, you kidding me?

What fan theory

She looks a little like a Sugarfied version of 2B from Nier:A

Pink Diamond was the one with enter people mind power and use it to take a Rose Quartz body and then destroyed her body to remake her life

Is it?

Rose is Pink Diamond. There's like three versions, but most of them involve Pink Diamond getting fucking tired of shit and faking her death to disappear as Rose. (Sometimes using the ability where she possesses bodies, that Steven uses in his sleep, to take over the Rose Quartz body and kill her original self)

Thats retarded.

>you're face, to face.
>The gem who stole the world.

Tilt the gem up

So she rotated her gem?

pink diamond shatters her own reflection, in a diamond-shaped pane of space glass

it was a weird assisted suicide thing that pink and rose orchestrated. she pinned it on rose, presumably due to some shared interest in starting the rebellion, for reasons unknown.

also pink diamond is a total personality foil for steven; her dynamic with the diamonds is the opposite of what it is for steven and the crystal gems. where steven is a very humble and good kid, pink acts like a spoiled empress.

I hate how dramatic and shit her face was

Can't... click... must... resist... temptations!

Maybe it's a venom snake thing

Did they really just do a mgsv homage?

You have 2 threads up already, how come when something "big" happens every fandom ignores their talkback threads just to post it?

>tfw you'll never be kidnapped by a bratty Pink Diamond for her zoo

why live

Which would mean that PD is actually alive and manipulating things from behind the scenes...

The color scheme is different, though it could also be the lighting.

No.
Yes. I just want answers, I don't care how much townie bullshit I have to sift through.

The other one hit bump limit faggot.

What anime references will they have this season?

>Pink Diamond actually fucked the human men in her zoo
I want to cry I will never be one of her playtoys.

Holy shit, Pink has some thick legs

>Pink Diamond actually fucked the human men in her zoo
If the theory is real Greg's murdercock actually fucked an alien empress

Assuming she is Rose,she got thiccer over the years.

>how dare you talk about cartoons on this comics and cartoons board
>back in your ghetto!
>meanwhile capeshit threads all over the place

SU would be a great show if we cut out all the inconsequential human shit. Sometimes I wish CN would have cut the number of seasons down and Sugar would have had to tell the story in an efficient way instead of having to pad it out with townie episodes.

>War took place 5000 years ago
>only societies were Sumeria and the earliest ones
>Most of humanity was feral and wild
>Pink sampled cock from every single human race from black to abo to white to native american

FUUUUUC

>>how dare you talk about cartoons on this comics and cartoons board
every time, and yes capeshit is running rampant too but it only matters when theres same threads existing

quit implying multiple threads about the same thing is fine because "deconstruction"

Do we have a link for leaked episodes?

So was Pink’s size meaningful? Do Diamonds grow as they mature? Was Pink the Diamond version of a child/teenager when she was killed?

>yellow diamond is a good guy and blue diamond is just existing and white diamond is the real bad guy all along
calling it now

>MOM I WANT THIS PLANET AND THIS PLANT AND THAT PLANET TOO!!!
>MOM GIMME PLANET NOW!!!
>MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PD was defective.

>I have two personalities
>nicest guy you will ever meet
>or twisted fucking psychopath

one couldnt exist without the other and ignoring one facet of steven's life and culture in favor of another is a disservice to steven

She hadn't saved up enough GDP for a planet

I can understand White getting rid of Pink if she was an embarrassment and clearly unable to handle her own colony because of her immaturity.

Maybe the Diamonds take energy from their colonies too just like the Kindergartens. Pink didn't have any, but Yellow and Blue have plenty.

I kinda want to go back and see if we ever saw the back of Rose's gem like that

When she fused to make Rainbow Quartz
Or when Steven's fused with Connie or Amethyst

i think it is and that's just a symbol dream representation of where her diamond is not what it looks like so in reality it's the same as rose quartz

shut the fuck up with this meme and kill yourself

>GDP
Currency doesnt exist in gem world thats why they have caste system because sapient creatures cant function without being able to walk over somebody.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LINKS?!?!?!?!

>Lars is traveling through space, the final frontier. The place most humans dream of exploring
>Yeah, but what about Sadie?
This show is grating.

GDP means Good Diamond Points

>I have two personalities
Its female writing, they project their weird thought process(ME ME ME ME ME!) on their characters/

What I’m curious about is how diamonds are made. Pink might have been made recently and that’s why she was small.

Also she might have been defective, but Diamonds can’t be seen as weak or having faults to their subject and that’s why she was around. Also, getting rid of her means no chance of their subjects finding out that Diamonds can have flaws.

I still think the Diamonds are the unique progenitors of the Gem species. I'd be overwhelmingly disappointed if it turns out Diamonds are grown the same as everyone else.

>greg's murdercock actually fucked a loli alien empress
hmmmm

Yellow and Pink were clearly very close, and if Yellow DID help Pink fake her death then that would explain everything during the trial.
Shit is so fucked right now.

she really is dwarfed in comparison to the other diamonds; this lines up with how big she was in garnet's gemcation flashback too. there really isn't any reason other than the fact that she was a diamond that she should have been kept alive. the diamonds probably took a chance on her, and it ended shitty

So when do we meet Black Diamond?

Gems don't grow at all, though

Either that or shes a different like the diamonds and was still a child it probably takes thousands of years for a diamond to mature.

>you are now imagining blue and yellow as little loli gems nagging their big teenage sister White Diamond to death

PD's gemstone cut is a flat headed half dutch rose.

When this show ends, they should release a platinum edition DVD containing only the plot important episode with the townie filler cut out. Just the episodes you need to follow along with the story, so you're not sitting through 10 episodes of nothing happening.

They shrink if you leave them in the ground for a couple extra hundred years though

Link;
mega.nz/#!TgBSTboK!rzmATVHc8JA-4kHDMHNcGyxlNEZAAitYRdchBG_VfHg

hey so if steven could experience parts of pink diamond's life when he's in a place of importance to her, maybe if he falls asleep in that flower field in korea he can experience her death. for the sake of answers

Is the dream was about both of them being at home with their moms(each of them was with their mom because they were fused so sharing the dram), this means steven is pink diamond, right?

for all its flaws you can't call SU predictable.
with so many theories it feels like they can go any direction with the cause of PD's death.

I said in a lot of SU threads on how i wanted PD to be basically joffrey, but less intense because its a kid show. And now we are getting exactly that. Im satisfied.
Now if me and sucrose share the same idea for white diamond...

ye

can't wait 6 months for more :^)

its also good how they arent things that they got out of their asses. They clearly know what happened in the past since the start of the show.
The problem is how it takes forever to get to that stuff. Any other show would have had this scene way earlier.
I bet that next episode steven wont mention it to ANYONE

It wouldn't make sense that Yellow faked Pink Diamond's death considering how adamant she is on destroying the Earth.

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

yellow was upset during the trial because her way of dealing with grief is hyper-aggressive forward movement, and she was just accused of murdering someone she dearly loved.

so the dream was about

connie with her mom
and
steven/pink diamond with her mom

This confirm it, right? Steven is PD

Don't they have like a mental age? Pic related

>It took Amy millenia to become mentally on par with a human teenager
Imagine how cute she was back in her earliest days with the mind of a toddler just breaking stuff in her kindergarden.

That's what I'm saying.

>The problem is how it takes forever to get to that stuff.
i'm worried the show will get axed before any answers happen

It could not get any more literal.

Follow the money.

Rebecca is jew meaning its gonna be here until her marxist shit is finished.

>Yellow Diamond
Strict and serious mom
>Blue Diamond
Caring and loving mom
>White Diamond
Mommy who is never home

So how many shameless anime references are we up to now?

This all makes it seem way more likely that Rose IS Pink Diamond.

But there still a huge issue with that: this also confirms Pink Diamond was around LONG before the Earth was colonized.
And it showed Pink didn't have her own colony or troops.
Bismuth claimed Rose was born "HERE in the dirt" and everyone else has said Rose was one of Pink's soldiers: ergo, Rose was most likely born on Earth.
Regardless of her being born there, it's clear that she was active for hundreds of years before Pink died.
So the idea of them being the same person doesn't really seem to fit due to timeline confliction.

That is, unless Sugar is stealing more shit from Dragonball and Pink Diamond somehow, for some reason, split off a part of herself and that was Rose.

Steven Universe is Cartoon Network's Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's super-popular & incredibly lucrative. It's a phenomon.

white diamond is grandmommy

what was this a reference to? I dont see a lot of anime so the references in SU allways slip by me. Same with OK KO
rose could have lied to bismuth