>normies subtly influenced

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo
youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2jDkPZYWPs
youtube.com/watch?v=D6s1LqAkWU0
youtu.be/2QTT11eMmsA
youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
teamcoco.com/video/bill-burr-trump-wont-change-anything?playlist=x;eyJ0eXBlIjoicmVjZW50IiwiaWQiOm51bGx9
youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow we're getting slid hard

Conan is one of the few talk show hosts that has remained relatively neutral, unlike that cocksucker Colbert

You know Bill Burr is a secret Trump supporter just scared to tell everyone, but he's fucking the best at making jokes about everything.

Nah, he was a Bernie supporter, but voted third party.

everyone has their "private" face. leave it be

Nice trips.

Yeah Conan bent the knee a bit but hes the only talk show host with good interviews anyways, they are natural and don't feel so awkward and stiff.

Conan will always be the funniest talk show guy for me

>tfw the shit Alex Jones has been going on about for literal decades is now part of the zeitgeist

Truly crazy times.

epic

we memed it into reality

faggots laughed at us for making conspiracy threads we /conan/ now

He said this a year ago on the same show

youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo

If this shit was in Hannibal Buress' stand up routine it would go viral

our guy?

Bill is making fun of trump supporters who picked Trump on the basis of not picking someone who attends supposedly occult satanic parties.

How can trumpfags be so stupid so as to not realize this? This is just like when dumb republicans and rightwingers in general think that south park is on "their side" and not laughing at them.

are conservatives simply too stupid to grasp humor?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I
Conan can be a huge faggot.
He also said there are "too many white guys" in the entertainment industry.

This.

His career is at risk if he admits it, but he's a classic Trump supporter

I just like him for his shit out on the streets from the 2000s. I disregard anything political he has to say today.

imagine that spirit cooking actually saved the western world.

>loving the irony behind it all

Right wingers on average have lower IQ. It's only natural

Idk Pedro. His Netflix show "F is for Family" is pretty redpilled.

Now shut the fuck up before I build a wall and put you through it!!

Same here. I´m just glad he keeps his mouth shut about politics most of the time.

I like conan

can't wait for the footage of his trip to germany

bump

BUILD WALL

Time to drop some redpills in the comments lads

please enlighten us with your cultured erudition you fucking beaner

I have a real hard time believing that Conan has never heard of Bohemian Grove.

when did he say it? i watched the whole thing didnt notice it

>remained
When was Colbert not neutral? On the Daily Show? Or do you mean when he started the new show and was just trying to keep politics out of it?

Didn't seem like he made fun of Trump supporters, it's hyperbole about secretive elite career politicians, who make all kinds of shady deals outside of the public's view. Trump is in comparison an open book who tweets about diet coke and protruding nipples.

fuckin hell its really annoying when people say "semi-automatic" like they know what it means

>What do you think his presidency's going to be like?
>>I have no idea
>All I know is the other one used to go to those Bilderberger meetings where they dress up as Yaks and meet under a mountain
Not exact quote, but that's basically what he said. He mentioned this earlier in an interview as well, with Conan. He says that he doesn't know what Trump will be like, but at least he's not involved in satanic rituals with the elite (if you know what he actually refers to - Conan just reacts in place of the normie audience and goes "WHAT!").

>Mexican intellectuals

I was really dissappointed in conan when he put that out for sure. I really only watch his travel eps, really long bits (always great) and interviewers, always avoid monologues and short bits they are typically bad, other stuff has a lot of gold.

3m27s

He knows its rigged

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2jDkPZYWPs

just because someone is a faggot politically doesnt mean they arent funny. amy schumer for example is a dumb liberal cunt who isnt funny. louis ck on the other hand is a really funny guy who is also a cuck

conan is good but i always liked letterman - he was smart, funny, and somehow was able to remain "cool" even as a senior citizen

>Bill Burr mentions Bilderberg on Conaan
the memes practically write themselves

Bill is mocking Trump here but then some black comedian I've never heard of starts accusing him of shit and he fires off

youtube.com/watch?v=D6s1LqAkWU0

Louis CK Is a master of delivery

>Mark Passio On Donald Trump & Satanic Pedophiles In Government NEW Must Watch

youtu.be/2QTT11eMmsA

one of the best imo

holy fuck nestle

God I love Bill Burr. I saw him in Nashville a few weeks back when he filmed his next special. I think he hated both candidates but hated Trump a little bit less.

He described Trump as being "The psycho junkie arrested in the first 10 minutes of an NCIS episode, but it's so early in the episode you know he didn't do it and there's something more evil coming later. That is what Hillary is."

That's incorrect.

>right wing mostly white
>left wing mostly non-white

3/10 bait

BUILD IT

OL BILLY BO BURR

LMAO

I like ol' Billy Blueballs. He's still a cuck coalburner but he's pretty goddamn funny and is not afraid to call out the SJWs on their shenanigans

>By the time they build that thing we're going to be the ones going over it

This guy is a fucking comedic genius.

How can one Bill be so Burr?

Fuck he's spot on

>Under a mountain

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM

>You know Bill Burr is a secret Trump supporter just scared to tell everyone, but he's fucking the best at making jokes about everything.

Nah he called the Rigfht fucing stupid and racist cunts.

He said Obama was a good speaker at least.

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED BILL BURR

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

cry

Listen to his newest podcast. It's fair to say he isn't much into politics, although mentioning he is fairly to the right.
"Trump just isn't the right guy for me", he made pretty entertaining points why that is.

>dailymail
reading kike media, poz'd as fuck famalam

Sherrod is a total lightweight. I miss Patrice.

>dailymail
and you call trump supporters low iq

>Scientific studies

Has current year man made any statement on Trump?

Interesting how they just pretended like he didn't say anything.

I feel like its the kinda thing Hannibal would call out too, I mean he's the one who called out Bill Cosby. He's clearly not afraid to say shit that people don't wanna hear.

Cheesybay

I think Hollywood is getting to him. You think someone so religious and from such a big family would be way right leaning. Doesn't matter either way Conan is funny as fuck.

Even if he did, he's a comedian. He doesn't have to just laugh at one side, he's not a political commentator

The shooter reportedly has a semi automatic machine gun loaded with 100 shell clips.

This is why we must ban machine guns

Conan didn't bet his dignity on the election like the "infotainers" did. He made jokes about everybody and even though he's a liberal, he was prepared to make jokes regardless of who won. He didn't break character based on an election and now he gets to maintain his status as a professional funnyman, while the infotainers exposed themselves as just being smug ideologues who preach at their respective choirs, and there's no way to be smug about losing an election.

Same goes to Jimmy Fallon. He knows that he is first and foremost an entertainer, not an educator, and he has the well wits to be dignified about what he does and do it well. He's nice to everyone who sits on his couch and doesn't play favorites, which is the professional thing to do when you are the host of the Tonight Show.

The people who made no effort to hide how invested they were in the race are the ones who were crying and unable to make jokes after the election. Even The Onion has been cringeworthy to read for the last few days and has been reading more and more like a typical liberal rag and less and less like satire.

>colbert
>neutral
In what reality?
You realize he was a satirical parody right?

wtf

Here is an illustration of what happened this week.

But it's certainly true that there are too many (((white guys))) in the entertainment industry.

Bill Burr suicide with 3 bullets to the back of his head when?

>whaaaa bottled water isn't free
God Bill is such a fucking cuck. Fuck him and his ape wife

Colbert was born from a neocon parody skit, he was hilarious. What a waste of talent

nah he was clearly for her, he just wasn't fucking retarded about it

How the hell do people who do "performing arts" like this not shit themselves with embarrassment?

I mean, how the fuck does anyone find this shit anything but hyper cringe worthy?

I have a theory that the Age of Pussy C.Kuck is now over.

The Age of Bill Burr is now.

Is there any link that works for Canada? Thanks.

Jimmy Kimmel was also in the no panic buttun. He never tried to educate people on the issues but just took the opportunity to laugh at the whole thing. He actually found Trump jailing Hillary funny.

Exactly.

You were too dumb to understand the nuance in what Bill said but it's okay, you are from a third world country after all.

maybe teamcoco.com/video/bill-burr-trump-wont-change-anything?playlist=x;eyJ0eXBlIjoicmVjZW50IiwiaWQiOm51bGx9

wewlad

holy shit I laughed at that just from reading it, based billy

Better buy some tents for your returning family.

uden lo

WHAT THE FUCK DID I WATCH

No he is super bluepilled since he married Nia. He and Rogan were super assblasted that Trump won.

I personally liked his insight into the predicted polls question. Those were top tier comments.

"Yeah, you're feelin' what I'm feelin' right?"

"I feel like every normal person that has someone come up to them with a clipboard asking who are you voting for is gonna be like 'Ehhh go fuck yourself'."

Paraphrasing, but I really liked those.

BILL IS THE MAN

I fucking love Bill Burr. His podcasts are good.

Bill Burr is based youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

me on the left

>DRESSING UP LIKE YAKS
>PARTYING UNDER A MOUNTAIN

the fuck

RiP Bill Burr