"No I will not pay you $500 for sex!"

"No I will not pay you $500 for sex!"

"But you're getting something in return and I'm getting a team. It's win-win!"

"That's sick! And I don't have that kind of money to spend on sex."

>that window pane thingie
I love all the neat things they did with the animation in classic Simpsons. Zombie Simpsons looks so stiff and lifeless.

Of course you don't, Marge, you don't have a job

they sure liked that effect

>windows xp advertisement

Esoteric simpsons thread? Esoteric simpsons thread.

Someone want to fill me in on the dignity joke? What the hell are you supposed to draw?

I had to read this twice.

The joke is that, you, like Kirk Van Houten, have no clue what dignity looks like.

What's there not to get? Haven't you ever drawn dignity before? It could not be more simple, user. Do you want me to show it to my cat, and have my cat tell you what it is? Because the cat's going to get it.

DON'T STOP NOW, YOU CRAZY WHORE.

These episodes were both directed by Mark Kirkland. He was also the guy who always liked showing Marge sleeping naked.

Looks more like 3.1 to me.

I mean, considering that Team Homer aired back when Windows 95 was around...

IDK, but somehow when I was 11, I found this scene funnier. Mostly because 11 year olds can't control their laughter when they hear the word "sex".

This joke kind of doesn't work when it's a married couple.

i think it just makes it funnier

Would she pay $500 for a honking fee?

I guess this episode was proof that Mike Scully was a better writer than he was a showrunner.

Explain mister hutz

They quit doing that after Season 3 or something?

He draws on his business card excatly how that sign in modified.

Season 5. She's naked in "Bart's Inner Child". I think the main reason for not doing that anymore is that they wanted to clean up the animation and reduce the number of character models in use. Marge would wear a variety of different outfits to bed in the early episodes but after Season 4 she always just wears the same pink nightie.

didn't Fox complain about the animation budget or something?

Like I would pay $500 to bone a mid-30s woman who's squeezed out three kids. That vag must be like poking meringue.

Are you stupid?
Homer is trying to get Marge to pay him.
Watch all of Classic Simpsons should be a prerequisite for posting here.