It makes you think doesn't it?

It makes you think doesn't it?

This is why we need open borders

I wish Soule would fucking slip in his shower and break his neck already.

I would agree with him if this was the real universe, but this is the Marvel Universe, Richards makes more impressive shit than that every week and it doesn't change a thing.

i actually really like the part about how there are a million geniuses in Marvel so it's impossible to stand out and stuff sadly slips through the cracks so we should fix them

Did he touch you or something?

>Michael Jordan and Serena Williams on par with Curie and Einstein

I cant sell this is my home country because reasons
Also I decided become a hero was much easier than applying for citizenship.

For a genius superhero he seems pretty racist and fucking stupid. What is Mexico too poor to afford invisibility? Do they not deserve it?

He probably wanted to avoid making the kid Mexican to draw less hate and also making the kid Asian makes a connection to niiiinjas...which is racist by itself desu.

Soule makes terrible Daredevil comics.

If he thinks geniuses make one percent of the population, he clearly isn't one, let's start with that.

I'm pretty sure that if you invented something like that they'd give you a visa, no matter if you were an illegal alien.

How is he racist?

>Athletics don't contribute as much to society as academics
Oh user, the debate we could have.
>I'm pretty sure that if you invented something like that they'd give you a visa, no matter if you were an illegal alien.
Totally ignoring the countless examples of people getting their inventions ripped off by governments and big businesses who were citizens of their respective countries this is the marvel universe we're talking about. Your average genius has a 1 in 3 chance of being black bagged by any number of shady organizations including but not limited to A.I.M, HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D, the Hand or even whatever splinter group of the Avengers happens to be secretly acting in the publics best interest. Keeping your head down isn't a bad idea.

Not particularly. A man who could design a fucking invisibility suit can easily qualify for naturalization.

>Too smart for legal immigration.

Really makes you think.

Dobson?

>but I'm an illegal
Then why not become a citizen?
You fill out some papers, take a basic history test, say the Pledge of Allegiance, and wait for your Social Security card in the mail, I suppose.
If this motherfucker is smart enough to create a suit that bends light, why is he not smart enough to do that shit?

What kind of debate could you have comparing a scientist and creator to somebody who literally plays a game for money?

It wouldn't be a "debate", it would be you repeating your opinion over and over.

Like you're doing right now?

I would think he would be smart enough to hire an immigration lawyer to do things legally. I mean he's literally sitting next to a guy who's entire job is filing paperwork like that.

Yeah, actually.

Yeah, I'm sure the biggest geniuses on Earth are all secretly 3rd World immigrants.

Usually the 'no borders, let in everyone' crowd pretend the legal path to citizenship either doesn't exist or is impenetrably labyrinthine

> 3rd World immigrants
>3rd world
You have funny definition of 3rd world if you think china is one.

His genius obviously isn't focused on probability, or he wouldn't go around assuming the probability distribution of number of geniuses over the whole population is the same as the one over only the illegal immigrants.
>Isn't that why you should go back?
This. Free immigration and open borders are much worse for the source of immigrants than their destination. Unlimited brain drain can kill a country.

I mean it is labyrinthine if you're just some jackoff who wants to come to the US to landscape but if you can make something as valuable as an invisibility suit you get fast tracked like a mother fucker. Which makes the rest of their argument even stupider. We don't have geniuses jumping the border and staying illegally. Those people can get citizenship pretty easily. We have either low wage workers or people who has mid tier marketable skills that didn't reup their work visas.

The crux of his argument is "we should let 6,730,000 numbnuts in because there are 70,000 people who could contribute meaningfully to an advanced economy."

Damn, it's way too late/early. 6,930,000 numbnuts.

Worse than that really. They're arguing that we should let in 6,999,993 numbnuts of which 69,993 might be able to do more than pump gas because 7 of them might contribute something meaningful.

>Assume there are significantly more prodigies than in real life
>Assume that their distribution is completely even, and not at all based on income, class, education, or anything else that should realistically affect how smart you are
>Hey guys, there are a tiny handful of illegal immigrants who we might actually want in our country, so lets bring them all in.

Ahh yes, because border-jumping illegals represent everyone from their country, they certainly aren't vastly disproportionately poor and uneducated with lower intelligence.

>criminal expects me to care about his problems
if he wants to help out the US so badly how come he doesn´t just leave it and try becoming an legal citizen?
that should definitely be more easy to risk his life daily
how come the thinks he has any right to just sneak it a country and demand to be a citizen?

As someone who abhors illegal immigration, do you idiots not understand how fucking retarded our legal immigration system is? Shit is expensive, takes literal years to do, and on top of that is not even guaranteed in the end. I dont understand why the political heads dont make reforming it a talking point instead of building a damn wall.

>they're lost if they aren't in America
>their genius is invalid if they're in their home country

What a fag.

Oh so it should be less selective and not weed out those without the drive and means to carry out an exhaustive exercise in paperwork filling?

Pray tell, whose immigration system should the USA imitate? How many hundreds of thousands or millions should be allowed to easily become American citizens?