Are things like this actually happening? What do the leftist actually gain from lying like this? What have we done/pol/

Are things like this actually happening? What do the leftist actually gain from lying like this? What have we done/pol/

Let them do it, this only only anger people even more.

lying will anger people more?

they are fucking lying.

liberals flock together just like conservatives flock together. and having said that, liberals are attention seeking parasites.

Leftists lie because we have the truth on our side.

Making up stories for brownie points unless they have it on tape it can't be trusted.

Does anyone have the Nazi crouching in a bottle image? Please post it, it's very relevant here and that's where these false stories will drive the country.

>Implying it's not just Sup Forums posting fake shit on their fake twitters to piss off newfags

She's so brave for telling her story Q_Q I'll tell you mine. So yesterday I was out with my transracial transgirl girlfriend and I'm a half black half jew Muslim. Well as we pulled up to the halal deli a stretch limo pulled up next to. We started walking towards the store when 20 white cis redneck Republitard members of the patriarchy hopped out all wearing Make America Great Again hats. They quickly surrounded us and one said "Hey you nigger queer nonbinary faggots GO BACK TO AFRICA" at which point they pushed me to the ground and grabbed me by boi pussi. Then they started hitting my partner with a dragon dildo, they beat xir unconscious and left us in the street saying "this is OUR country, get out faggots!" I tried to call the police but they simply said that president Trump ordered them to stand down on any crimes involving Trump or racism. I can barely see through the tears right now I''m literally shaking.

Trump supporters yelled at my mother at her business.

She also saw a car full of men screaming at Hispanics at a gas station, saying they were going to be deported and people screaming at the people at the bus stops from their cars.

Trump supporters are sore winners.

What do you mean what do they gain from this? They get treated the same way a false rape accuser would plus it makes their muh racism argument seem valid.

Burning is innefficient, rev up the gas chambers.

Victimhood culture has been growing. People feel they aren't valid unless they are receiving, likes, shares, thumbs up or follows. They want to make the other side 'look bad'.
But everyone of them is getting exposed as fraudulent almost as fast as it comes out.

I've been encouraging sjw leftists to triple down

They're doing our own work for us now, people were already sick of this bullshit, let them purge themselves

I still can't stop smiling

>we will resist!!!
>Trump being elected makes her "shaky"

HahahaHahaha, still waiting for some Rabbi to get "gassed right on the spot."

Why do they always do this?

>everythingist

>everythingphobic

>buzzword vomit

Do they carry around a list of words? How do these people remember all these garbage words? Do these liberal catchphrases take up so much space in their brain that they have no choice but to be retarded?

The Age Of Enlightenment is so fucking weird

Just pointing out liberals are shit

If you saw what happend after the Brexit vote all these stories stared coming out of the woodworks.

Just faceless goybook posts and twatter.

All fake trying to summon people to their fee fees.

Maybe they didn't see the election I just saw but... fee fees lost.