You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't reading Moon Knight

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't reading Moon Knight.

Lemire is off of it.

I missed the storytimes and my country does not publish it

Stephen Platt is off of it.

I despise Capeshit.

I don't care enough about Moon Knight to read about his autism

I don't have any Marvel on my pull
and won't until the return of real Thor, real Hulk, Tony Stark and a fantastic four ongoing

I'm lazy so I don't read anything to is conveniently served to me; if I have to go looking for it to read it, I won't

same desu

also no kino tier art

My other personality's already got it covered.

Trade waiting, reading Moon Knight in trade is super comfy.

I have good taste.

Aren't they just repeating the same shit over and over?

Bemis sucks. Dropped after issue two.

Because I've already ready read it.

I'm confused, why don't people just go to readcomiconline.com™ or a similar site when they miss storytimes? Is there something I don't know about the sites?

I'm dyslexic.

Diamond keeps fucking up the order at my LCS. Happening with Doctor Strange and Shadow/Batman too.

I already read it and own floppies of Lemire's run

I'm pretty much apathetic about the Marvel brand now. I'm sure Moon Knight is quality, but taking place in a bad status quo publishing line taints it. Main reason why I don't have King's Vision trades on my shelf: it's aged like milk in the sun the week it comes out.

It'd be like following a really good tie in to Secret Empire. Sure, it could be a stand alone quality work, but come on. No.

The current run?
> Burrows' art is shit half the time especially when it comes to details and faces
> Bemis can't fucking write, the dialogue doesn't read like human conversation
> concepts like Sun King and Marc literally cucking himself come off as retarded because Bemis lacks any sort of subtlety or tact when it comes to conveying them
> characterization on most everyone, Marc and his personalities included, is terribly inconsistent (and not in a good way for Marc)
> Bushman is a poor, obese, leftover-stealing drug dealer now for... some reason?
I mean, I'm reading it, but I wish I weren't. Lemire's run was good.

Cuz this was the pinnacle of Moon Knight you uncultured boob.

Real Tony Stark hasn't been in a book since the fucking Crossing, user.

The current run is by a crazy cry-baby retard.
Source: check his twitter

I liked Sandlewood and Lemires run.

>read about his autism
You have no idea.

He's a cuckold now, and the other guy is himself!

I read them all :(

Lemire's run was trash.

the character is uninteresting and nothing new and i never got into it.

Lemire left.

Bemis is great. A different tone than the last Moon Knight's run but it's quite entertaining. A Coen's movie is the best comparison.

There needs to be a dream sequence in which Moon Knight dresses uo as Sailor Moon and cuts some criminals faces off.

I got tired of "He's crazy!" retreads.

It was good for the first half or so. Maybe this isn't what happened, but I feel like when he was told to wrap it up and/or decided to leave Marvel altogether, the story stopped feeling like he gave a shit.

>Bemis is great
His writing is the equivalent of someone who grew up with '90s Korn as the epitome of music, never listened to anything else in twenty years, and then put out a new album in the style of '90s Korn except a little more extreme, and the guy is an amateur musician and can't sing. That's Max Bemis's writing. Yeah he's so "authentic" and "edgy".

>great
Don't make me laugh.

That's not the Ellis run.

Because I don't give a shit about Moon Knight.

Moon Knight

It’s probably blocked for them

I read some and didn't like it.

I do want to read his old series though.

I'm not touching SJW Marvel with a ten foot pole. They need to bring back normal comics first, and then we'll see.

>great
He can't write these characters for shit and his dialogue is cringey. I mean just look at Bushman's dialogue in the the second and third panels. Bemis has made some really bizarre plot decisions as well that I feel make no sense at all. I mean, Marlene having a relationship with Jake Lockley over Steven or Marc? Even going so far at to having a baby with him? It feels like Bemis has never read MK before writing this.

>successful drug lord
>still eats leftovers

He's in NYC, he could eat at a different restaurant every night and never run out of new places.

Lemire's run was really 14 issues of Battle Inside The Mind!

It was a big ball of nothing.

Had it been just the first arc, it woulda been better but it dragged for so long it caved under its own self importance

because i don't like it