Worked in his favour tho

Worked in his favour tho

He did get a landslide in the EC but they aren't done counting the popular vote cnn.com/election/results

wow its almost like drumpf is a ignorant buffoon or something

you underage kiddie redditors got duped deal with it

Indeed it did, and it is working as intended.

the founding fathers put in the electoral college to give the rural areas more representation despite having lower population density so they wouldn't be completely ignored by the overwhelming control of a few large cities.

I like Trump and he can shitpost all he wants about it, but the truth is that it is doing what it was meant to do.

GET FUCKED AHMED

I supported neither, but rather him than Hillary( I was original a sander supporter)

same but at least i realized hillary was better then drumpf hes so fucking dumb

T-that's it

I-I'm a #cruzmissile now

Didn't work in Hillary's favor, though.

You see, everybody's wrong sometimes.

if he could only have won by a popular vote he would have found a way to do so. trump was always going to win.

>ID: SAmO07UK
>mfw my name is Sam
>mfw Sam 007 UK
>mfw I'm the next bond

Me too. I wanted to vote Trump but he obviously can't stick to principled conservative values. #tadforted

He's right though. All the tax loopholes he and other capitalists used are a disaster for the economy. He's gonna work hard to remove as much of this bullshit as possible.

> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"
> "Not so rigged"
"Not so rigged"

He is not wrong. But we do not have a democracy. We have a Constitutional Republic based on democratic principles. Works perfectly in that regard.

This 2bh

WTF michigan? How come they didn't finish counting by now?

Proved his point, actually.

Trump has said before that he has always used the law to his advantage, even if he disagrees with those systems. This is no different.

The tweet is 4 years old, I'm pretty sure he's changed his mind since then

He literally just proved his point

They are only counting the Hillary votes, they are busy hiding the trump votes under the sofas and such

this
he made sure to lose the popular vote so more people would learn about the electoral college
888D chess

Just like the tax codes he pledges to remake.

Michigan is usually a blue state but Trump flipped it and a majority below 15k has to be automatically recounted

You idiots don't even understand what he's actually fucking saying. (((DEMOCRACY))) does not exist in America. And yes, the EC is very bad for democracy, BY DESIGN.

>popular vote
>meaning something

Deport yourself

Aww.. Is da widdle liberal upset he can't tax da ebil rich people the way he wants to?

We were never a democracy though and everyone seems to be forgetting this fact

Popular vote isn't accurate unless it was the actual rule.

There a lot of people on both sides that don't even bother voting because they don't live in a swing state.

The results could be even more in favor of trump if their vote actually mattered, third party votes would probably be eliminated completely.

That's my point. It's a leftist buzzword they've been slowly dropping over the years to make Jorge and Pat feel like they all "have a say". They WANT democracy because it's the fastest route to installing a fucking dictator.

The point is that Hillary supporters have been complaining because Hilldawg apparently has won the popular vote.

If he liked it or not his campaign strategy was based on how the system worked. He didn't choose to make this the system he just operated in its rules.

He said this when Romney was winning the popular vote but losing the electoral. Just like leftists are crying about it today because the whore had more illegals vote for her than Trump.

Not true.

Many of us in places like commiefornia Didn't even vote because it's completely irrelevant.

That goes for places like new york as well.
It also goes for places like texas.

But the point being, many people do not vote for this reason and if the election was a popular vote i guarantee you trump takes the popular vote.

She won the popular vote by 1 perce or so. Negligible.

Keep in mind both campaigns played to the electoral college from day 1 and not to the popupar vote so its stupid to even entertain the 'what if' scenarios.

I actually like the electoral college now.
It shows that Trump won more states across a wider spread of the population, vs hillary who won big in highly concentrated areas.
The electoral college actually forces candidates to appeal to voters from all states, instead of just the major centers

Trump knew the tax and bankruptcy laws and loopholes were bullshit as well, but he used them to his advantage.

He works within the system provided to reach optimal results.

Not his fault the career politicians made a broken system.

Now he gets to fix it.

Jesuschrist kek

You can dislike something and still profit from it.
A majority of Trump's platform was "look at how broken this system is" while showing how he abused it.

The people whining about the popular vote could have taken him up on it and worked for a change to the electoral process. Trump was probably mocked by them for posting this tweet. So now they have President Trump. GG no re

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
It just shows that Trump knows how to play to win. His campaign winning over flyover states was most likely part of his strategy, as a marketeer he knows there's a huge untouched (but dissatisfied about the politics) market.

what choice did he have, he had to play by the rules