Right now I can't even say that I'm happy Trump won because everyone says that he's a homophobic, racist...

Right now I can't even say that I'm happy Trump won because everyone says that he's a homophobic, racist, xenophobic and sexist.

Is there any REAL evidence that's he's actually any of this other than the typical hearsay from the media that started to claim that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No evidence
People are just VERY retarded

If there were any direct quotes that showed Trump being racist or sexist or whatever else-ist, they would be repeated on a loop 24 hours a day on TV.

They don't exist.

How about the fact that he is on video saying that he can grope women and they "will just let you do it". How about the fact that early on, his whole campaign was based around keeping out all Muslims, which he seemed to think is a race and not a religion, and calling Hispanics rapists.

Do a little research on his history. The man thinks he's a fucking Hue Heffner-esque playboy. He's a professional con artist, a womanizer, and he successfully played the American population.

They're brain-washed zombies.

>everyone says that he's a homophobic, racist, xenophobic and sexist.

There is no evidence to prove so, but god I fucking hope that he is.

Man I love people like this.

You are going to cry every day for the next 4 years and we will love every second of it.

Can you deny what I've said? The proof is everywhere and it boggles the mind that anyone can say there's no evidence whatsoever.

I know where I am. I don't expect Sup Forums to use the slightest iota of logic. But I'm just calling it like it is. He really is an intolerant scumbag, which is exactly why Sup Forums sucks his dick so hard.

If you anyone listened to Trump all you would hear is a message of love. Most of the left has an incredibly strong cognitive dissonance.

"letting you do it" is called consent. Are you a virgin?

>the proof is everywhere

Would you mind linking to even one piece of that evidence?

I honestly don't give a fuck about any of it.

He did not call all Hispanics rapists, this has been debunked so many times.

The ban with immigration from muslim countries is totally reasonable and has been even done by Obama so you don't have a single leg to stand on.

It was never a full ban on Muslims, just a temporary ban for Muslims coming from terrorist ridden countries until they could figure out an extreme vetting process.

He called illegal immigrants rapists, which statistics support. He never called Hispanics rapists, but you're just a buttblasted liberal manipulated by the media, you wont even process this post because it completely destroys what you've dedicated a large portion of your personality to believing.

hey swissbro, if you've got an hour or so to kill, watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
it logically and systematically destroys all the fallacious "arguments" created by the media against trump.

and don't listen to this dumb bitch:

If you are not just baiting, then I encourage you to go back and listen to the speeches that he made, in full, from the quotes that you are likely half-remembering from the msm. If you listen to what he was saying it, in the manner of which he was saying it, I strongly believe that you will realize (assuming you have an open mind) the things you have been told and took at face value were either misquoted, or taken out of the context they were presented in.

Trump goes off script, so it's easy to get manipulative sound bites from him often. If you actually examine what it is he is saying, you will realize that you have been dooped by the very outlets you like to believe you to be skeptical of.

both were fucking awful choices. should scare people that these two were the best America could produce. both are corrupt greedy liars before anything and that should've been enough to steer us away. fuck the system

Exactily. They let Trump do it. That means they consented.

It really boils down to Rosie Odonell, Owning Miss universe and the Huff Po being faggots.

They also spun everything he said about immigrants.

Ive tried to find the proof of his hatred. It just isn't there.

You are a total faggot who would prefer to simply not make a decision.

Trump was a fucking fantastic choice. No one put him up there. He showed up and we voted.

It would be nice if you watch reality and not the ideas in your head. That would be really an advance. Trump himself shows his racisms in every word he says, no need for the media when he speaks very well how racist he is.

in a liberals lobotomized, mouth-breathing empty head:

>they will just let you do it
actually means:
>they won't just let you do it

can't make this shit up senpai

He's not guilty of racism itself but intentionally or unintentionally reinforcing actual bigots' ideas about illegal immigrants and Muslims (including American Muslims).

The media jumped on his plausibly defensible comments because of this, because they thought it was justified due to the aforementioned reason mentioned.

The normies ate the media version hook line and sinker and voila - millions of people think he's Hitler.