Which was the better assistant?

Which was the better assistant?

I don't know who the guy on the right is, but I can't imagine anyone being more of a helpful broseph than Cornfed.

The one thatbisnt stab his boss in the back

From Bojack

Wew I'm only on s4e6, fuck me for waiting so long to watch this show
That's been pretty obvious though

You now remember that it's canon that Cornfed can read people's minds just by touching them.

Any place to watch Duckman online that wont give my laptop cyberaids?

It's one of those shows that's a long stride. Doesn't mean it's amazing but if you do hold on out of interest then it doesn't take a heavy nosedive

I've been really into it from the beginning desu but I'm just a sucker for shows about a piece of shit who slowly learns how to be less of an ass

i used watchcartoononline and binged it all the other month. Really holds up.

Cornfed was his partner, user. Duckman's assistants were Fluffy and Uranus

CORNFED!

hahaha
fluffy
what a ludicrous name

>The one thatbisnt stab his boss in the back

He did it for her own mental health and everything worked out okay for her in the end.

youtube

Guys. Come on.

>tfw when you bought the Duckman dvds after years of waiting and made peace with the fact they probably weren't coming.
>for the longest time the only copies of Duckman was that 15GB torrent that was pirate bay for all of the early aughts.
>then you realize on the back of the dvd it says the episodes have edited from their original broadcast versions
>you panic and desperately search to see if you didn't delete the torrent folder and find you didn't
>thank fuck. sigh of relief.

oh fuck right

>implying that he didn't do the right thing for her

until she fired him for withholding the truth

NO THANKS WESLEY

There's actually a really easy way to figure this out. Just ask yourself, which one is Cornfed? And there you have the answer.

like all of it is on youtube.

I follow Everett Peck on Instagram, pretty sure he said a new complete collection was arriving this year