Something that Sup Forums will never show

Because they're still as phoney as fuck.......

Popular vote is found nowhere In the constitution

Oh wait i forgot that Trump has no spine. He is only pro Trump. Whatever works for him he is for. Whatever doesn't he is against.

After all the rigging, voter fraud, illegal and commited felons voters, of course she got slighlty ahead. Too bad Trump support was nowhere near what they estimated it to be. All their rigging was for nothing.

pic related

If popular votes actually mattered trump would have cleared her with millions. Take your cuck prize and go home.

too bad she lost according to the agreed upon rules of the election

>thinking america is a democracy

FINNISH INTELLECTUALS EVERYBODY

Trump campaigned for the electoral college, not the popular vote

How's the unemployment line CTR

>Whatever works for him he is for.

No shit Sherlock the Democrats openly admitting cheating or lying because it works for them.

People generally are like that.

Yeah because they don't campaign for a popular vote. This didn't change during the GE.

>Winner Donald Trump
>Winner

That's all I need to know

Popular Vote is like personal points in a video game.

How many frags you get doesn't matter. What matters is how many times you captured the objective.

Oh no how could this happen

Good thing America isn't a democracy to begin with

More and more people acting like popular vote wouldn't just benefit Demos since most densely populated cities vote primarily democrat thanks to illegals and immigrants. Why even bother boring if you don't live in Florida, Cali or New York if that's the case?

>400k
>0.125% of the american population
Have you even heard of margin of error?

Fuck this place
You people are so dumb but arrogant, someone way smarter than you comes in and explains how the law works and you still squabble over your wrong interpretation of the law.

The following is a real case that used EaW
A boss has 2 nigger security guards, he tells a racist joke about them, his employee doesnt laugh and instead tells him to stop saying nigger.
He is fired the next day, the case goes to court he loses upon appeal.

You can fire anyone for anything so long as it isnt because of some protected identity they have. The EaW doctrine was passed to make it so bosses would be more likely to hire workers and not fear they would be chained to them.

Trump won the popular vote you mongloid faggot. Only red states are processing votes still and Trump is projected to win.

He said it is a disaster and thus campaign for it? Whatever champ.

It is your god emperor whining about it when it didn't favor him.

Hey OP, who's the next President of the United States going to be?

Nobody gives a shit, Al Gore was up 500k and lost by 1 state. Trump is over 300 EV.

Not at its inception. It pretty much is now when suffrage is universal.

Depends on what state youre in

It's like he was a politician who flat out lied to get votes

Funny about that huh

It's going to be real funny seeing Sup Forums cover for the screaming yam when net neutrality is repealed

Its never been one and never will be. Democracy is volatile and always ends violently after its short life.
The American republic is a really good system

AND IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

SUDDENLY THE MINORITY VOICES DON'T MATTER ANYMORE?

WELL FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, JEW

ye but trump won the electoral.
if you're unaware, that's the one that counts.

California has a population of 40 million and allows anyone to vote with only a mere driver's licence, WHICH illegals are able to acquire. Furthermore, turnout is usually lower in red states, because they KNOW there are not enough liberals to win.

There's also the fact some counties stop counting once the winner's been announced, and the fact the electoral college IS a good thing--recognising this is part of growing up.

I fully expect you to post the Trump tweet now. However, I'm sure he's outgrown that phase already.

We aren't a pure democracy. We're a Constitutional Reublic

It's not like she'd be able to do shit with Rep-controlled Congress and Senate for at least the next two years.

They literally do it for FREE!

They were already planning impeachment for her

That people are still posting this, are you seriously that selfish and ignorant?

Trump still would have won the popular vote because more red voters are suppressed in blue states than blue voters in red states.

Who else would coach him? Is he supposed to learn the ins and outs of DC by osmosis?

Hundreds of thousands of corpses vote blue.

Voting machines and their Fraction Magick flip votes from red to blue.

Bob Creamer and Scott Foval admit to busing people around to vote blue 10 times in a day.

Remove these stat buffers, he wins.

Add to that the number of people who voted for Stein and Johnson.

about 65,500,000 voters do not want her.

Maybe 59.5 million legit voters do...and that's a generous figure. The truth is likely lower.

She lost.

But the fact that that many people voted that we are not a nation of laws, and wanted to install the CCS in the White House, is beyond disturbing.

There is more work to be done.

2 million illegals voted. Dem turnout will be lower in 20!

>I don't understand how my government works
>FUCK you guys

If you don't like it call your representatives and advocate an amendment to change it

Believe it or not the ectoral college is actually a good thing because it lets small rural states be heard rather than be drowned under the population weight of urban areas

Also the rigged voting machines, and the absentee ballots Dems were caught filling out, and the illegals and dead people voting.

This

you think she didnt try to cheat?

after all of that primary , and poll rigs

She still lost after she cheated

No campaign in CA means lower turn out there, because why bother when using EC rules? Ditto NY and Texas but for dems.

If voters knew we were going by popular vote then more of them would probably have voted!

>Talk shit about electoral college
>Run for president to fix the mess
>Know the only way to win is through electoral college

>Somehow he's a hypocrite

Because those are the rules, Fincuck. He can think the rules are bullshit while still recognizing he needs to play by them to win.

Now, hold still. I just destroyed your argument, and now I'm going to destroy your face. Time to go night-night, Fincuck.

If popular vote mattered, there would be a MUCH bigger turnout in states like CA, NY, IL from Republicans who otherwise know their vote is useless.

How many of those 'more votes' are made up of dead people that voted 9 times

Do you REALLY think that over 50% of Americans voted democrat for the presidency AND voted for a republican majority in the house AND senate? You're fucking delusional. There's no way that people voted the republicans into both the house and senate, then said, "yeah, let's have Hillary lead this bitch."

Trump didn't decide the rules neither did Hillary. They just played the game.

>She still lost after she cheated
this cracks me the fuck up

do leftists think anyone else cares about that tweet?

also look at the comments, liberals praising the EC.

No, she won. More people voted for her.

Sup Forums just did show it

she won popular vote, lost election

tough shit, shouldn't have alienated so many white working class voters in wisconsin, michigan, and pennsylvania

>a leaf

make canada america again

yah Trump is a joke but still better than crooked nasty Hillary

California should decide the fate of the rest of the country every election?

No, just a few of its counties.

so out of 120'538'895 counted votes. hillary only has 395595 votes more than trump in the popular vote and u are throwing a temper tantrum over a system that has been put in place for the reason so smaller populated states also get a say in votes not just california for example. and mentioning california ..if cali wasnt part of the us. trump would have won the popular vote by 5'194'341....

imagine being a boxer or mixed martial artist, using an anabolic steroid, HGH, Adderall and the fucking Super Soldier serum...and still losing.

This is the political equivalent of that.

And I fuckin love it.

As much as I hate losing and I think all you fucks are horrible people for supporting someone so openly biased against women and minorities, making him a leader of a country that is made up of over 50% women and minorities.....I'm glad that this did not happen the other way around. If trump had lost, but won the popular election, we wouldnt have simple protest. We would have literal civil war. You fags know it. You fags were calling for it on MOnday. It sucks that this asshole will set the national tone for 4 years and the republicans can do a lot of damage in that time. But I love my country, even if its partially filled with hate filled assholes (on both sides). I'd rather see it survive than see it burn down with blood on the streets. Fuck you fucks.

>Popular vote is found nowhere In the constitution
But it should be, tripfag.
And even if that's wrong, Trump has no mandate.
Hell, he's still about a million votes shy of where Romney was 4 years ago.
Even the republicans aren't happy about him.

this shit is academic

butthurters saying if the rules were different my side would have won

if the rules were different, the game would have been played by the new rule
they would have campaigned nationwide
more people in solid red and blue states would have voted

popular vote tells dick

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR POPULAR VOTE BULLSHIT OWL BOY

FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY

WE ARE ON TO YOUR SHIT OWL BOY

FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY

its amazing to me that somehow clinton won the popularvote but that all three branches of govt are red. talk about 'rigged'. Apparently the founding fathers rigged our election system against cities and for rural areas. Serious talk, thats exactly what happened here and in 2000

>But it should be
Your personal opinion is irrelevant.
>Trump has no mandate
What does that even mean?

Wrong

All part of Madame's plan. Drumpfkins are already scared to wear their stupid little hats.

>he thinks Dump has an legitimacy without the popular vote

Face it Drumpfkins, your meme-boy is on his way out. Take a close look; it's January 20th.

Who's Owl Boy?

No you literal idiot, they didn't. States elect the President, because you are in the United STATES of America. Might want to move to China and have your proportional representation.

THE SELF-HATING ANTI-ISRAEL JEW
USING THEIR OWN WORDS

FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY

They don't check driver licenses in CA, I walked in to my polling place in Sacramento and they just asked for a name. Everyone around me voted Trump though...

If the election was run as a national popular vote then the results would have been different.

If you ask how the world series would have ended with different rules of baseball the teams would have played differently to suit the rules and the whole question is retarded.

California has not right to dictates how Georgia should be run.

I see you noticed this thread was going a little bit too well..

Lets be clear here leaf, no poll for the next decade will be taken seriously by anyone with a brain.
If you cognitive dissonance you should understand why.

REPUBLIC not DEMOCRACY you slavic subhuman

>played by the rules
>wins
WEW LAD

>bullshit rules makes it easy for someone to win without a majority of americans voting for him
>does just that to prove himself right

Yes, the system was designed to give states 2 senators and then a number of congressmen based on population. There is one electoral college vote per seat in congress. This was put into place so that southern states would have a more fair shot at the presidency and equal representation in congress compared to the north that had a higher (nonslave) population. It was a concession to the southern states 230+ years ago....to make sure that the north didnt take their slaves away...and ease their concern about being part of the union with the north....and it has made the difference in this election as well as in 2008. Read up on it if you like...

I see Finnigger hasn't disappeared after all

How am I Jew? I'm from Poland lad. There's almost no Jews here.

*2000 (not 2008)

>subhuman

That's not a nice word. I thought we are bros Ireland.

Republic, not a Democracy, and thank God for that, otherwise we'd be ruled by Commiefornia. The founders were based as fuck for building a system where the states elect the president and not the people.

The states would do a fuck of a lot more but no one seems to give a shit about the 10th amendment these days.

>2012
>Trump says we need to get rid of the Electoral system
>Piled on by liberals

>2016
>Trump convinces liberals to get rid of the Electoral system
Sup Forums, you are like a little baby

Trump won the popular vote by a landslide. Clinton won the fraudulent vote from illegals and dead people.

You can taste the butthurt

They went from

>T-TRUMP IS GONNA GET CRUSHED!

To
>H-HE DIDN'T WIN THE POPULAR VOTE AHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOSER

>He said it is a disaster and thus campaign for it? Whatever champ.
Because he wanted to win the election you retard.

They got to have something to console their defeat.

There's already a progressive effort to effectively get rid of the electoral college since 2006 and it is going to gain steam after this election. Educate yourselves, this is a serious threat to the republic.

Daily reminder that Slavs have a higher average IQ than Irish

FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY

SHILLING FOR THE POPULAR VOTE BULLSHIT

FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY

FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY
FUCK OFF OWL BOY
>FUCK OFF OWL BOY

It goes both ways. Republik of California would have higher red turnout if it wasn't completely blueballed to the point of red votes not even mattering. Because of that, though, they got some extremely shady shit passed that won't stand up to constitutional review.

No, we don't need the popular vote. The Electoral College exists so that the interests of states with smaller populations are not run over roughshod, by a few states with large populations.

Take, for example NYC. They do not give a shit about the interests of farmers. To them, food magically appears on their supermarket shelves. Just because agricultural states have a smaller population does not mean that NYC should just be able to impose its will without any check or balance.

The Electoral College acts as this check.

To be fair, this was before Californian illegals had the right to vote. She won by 200k-400k... there are 11+ million illegal in the U.S. with the vast majority in California and NY.