Hillary won the popular vote

Hillary won the popular vote.

Trump was not democratically elected.

NEVER forget this fact.

I will remind you every day for the next 4 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html
twitter.com/search?q=grubhub&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Results are not all even in you dull fucking paddy

Trump won the electoral colege vote.

Trump was democratically elected.

NEVER forget this fact.

I will remind you every day for the next 4 years.

More than trump but not more than 50% soo kys

>Obama elected
>conservatives pissed off for 8 years but we push through
>Trump elected
>not even 24 hours and people are rioting

WE DEALT WITH OBUMMER FOR 8 YEARS. NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO DEAL WITH TRUMP.

P O T A T O

N I G G E R

Hillary is projected to lose the popular vote.
Trump was democratically elected by the rules of this country even if he lost the popular vote.
Trump doesn't need a goddamned think from Obama who is literally irrelevant now.

I'll remind myself of this glorious victory every time Obama's executive actions are revoked and policies are overturned.

Actually, you filthy nigger lover. Utah's vote haven't all been tallied yet, and there ain't no niggers in utah. So Trump may still have popular. Who cares if he isn't anyway.

Hillary won the popular vote against Obama. I don't recall anyone rioting on the streets

wrong spud sucker

donald trump did in fact win the election and he is president of these united states of jewmurica

i will remind YOU of that fact every day till you kys which will be soon

hows the IRA doing? DEFEATED
hows brintian treating you LOL
fucking useless paddy Mc cunt cant even fight for HIS country and he gonna try to talk shit about this one? LMAO

PADDYS BTFO WORLDWIDE

KEEP SUCKEN THE QUEENS OLD CUNT

but seriously you are just CTR with a proxy so,,,eat shit and die cuck

Same for Bush. Get over it. Nothing is going to change.

Your family should've starved in the famine.

Shut the fuck up no eagle Mexico

Hillary got support from less than 50% of voters. Trump and libertarian Gary Johnson have more than 50% between them.

Don't insult the Irish, you obese.

Trump won the popular vote in a landslide.

Professional estimates are putting Hillary's illegal immigrant votes at upwards of 2 million already.

please remind us every day for the next for years, you pathetic loser.

And I'll remind you every day that we won.

don't blame the player, blame the game

Not all of the votes have been counted yet dumass

which one's the nigger in this photo supposed to be? Is this one of those weird trick memes that appears differently to different people?

Lose a bet? They stop tallying votes once a majority of the state has given their votes.

Trump won 60% of the white vote. As far as I'm concerned he won a bigger landslide than Nixon. Racial aliens shouldn't have a say in the politics of our nation.

Too bad the popular vote doesn't mean jack shit OP.

Remember when dems told Trump and his supporters they had better accept the results of the election? Amazing how when Hillary lost the election, that piece of advice went out the window, huh OP :^)?

She lost. Time to accept it.

And every time I will remind you that it doesn't matter

Same thing happened in 2000 with Gore vs Bush. Do you think it mattered then?

Hint: Bush served 2 terms after losing the "popular" vote.

How can someone be that mad for 4 years straight

Of we did the election by popular vote then I would have shown up to vote trump, so winning the popular vote doesnt matter.

Didn't Romney get the popular vote, too?

Further evidence that libtards are beta males and slits crying and crying. Your tears nourish Proud Boys. Your grief makes us stronger. Trump 2020!

The electoral college discourages those who live in a swing state so they don't vote.

>I will remind you every day for the next 4 years.
Thank God.

We'll never forget that Clinton got BTFO and her supporters are butthurt about it.

GOOD THING THE US ISN'T A DEMOCRACY HUH FAGGOT?

Daily reminder Obama is not a real president.

>97920380
If the electoral college didn't exist people would treat voting entirely differently, and Trump would have STILL won the popular vote, so that argument is fucking stupid. People who'd have voted Trump likely stayed home in red states where they felt Trump would win anyway and so on.

And even with the electoral college Trump only loss the popular vote by a small amount, so that's still a retarded fucking argument.

You are wrong. Trump won the popular vote but they don't count the overseas military ballots. With those votes he wins by a wide margin. Get over it.

Thank you for devoting yourself to bring us our daily dose of liberal salt!

Dead people voted for Hillary

Yeah she totally won the popular vote

Obama had 8 years to change it. Blame him

he did

>muh democracy
I wouldn't care if he got the presidency in a rebellion tbqh.

I think you mean 8 years

Then technically Obama shouldn't have even made it past the primaries.

I thought Crash Team Racing fags would be killing themselves already, but they're still around.

>Hillary won the popular vote.

We can't verify until we know how many illegal immigrants voted.

Only thing trump needs from Obama is for him and his nigger family to get the fuck out of the white house

thats not how it works in the states you dumb fuck. the popular vote means nothing.

Trump was democratically elected.

>4 years
>not 8 years

>muh popular vote
Trump still won the popular vote even though the news says otherwise

>implying that the popular vote means shit in a country in which people don't give a fuck about the vote in most states as the winner is already decided there
HAHAHAHAHAA
GET FUCKED POTATONIGGER

what did you say to me you little bitch

Enjoy yo're'r ban.

I know, we are so fortunate that kek blessed us by giving Shillary the popular vote. 4 years of salt AND a wall!

has 68k more votes. The size of a small town. As if that many votes were never written in for dead people or illegals. Sorry kiddo but you lost both ways.

dats racist

This needs to be sent/shown to everyone who says "muh popular vote!!"

I'm thankful for the popular vote just for fucking that cunt over twice.

>I will remind you every day how butthurt I am

k

Oh shut up. She didn't even win the popular vote by a large margin. Also when you factor in the votes for the green party + the independent party + trump = the majority of those who voted didn't fucking want hillary and rightfully so. Your argument is invalid.

Darth Vader is popular too, just sayin'

And the dead folks that voted.

Who gives a fuck? Trump won. While you're wasting your time reminding people of Shillary's "victory" I'll be watching Trump make America great again.

>mfw leftists lost so hard that the Irish turned into barneyfag

There's a reason it goes by electoral votes lmao

Twat.

Daily reminder the Irish are the niggers of the white race.

>The Vote = democratic
Oh god...

Those are not the final results you dipshit. Wait until next after ever vote was counted and recounted.

Based Oklahoma where every county went to Trump

We don't have a direct democracy you dumb fuck. we live in a republic.

>win 2 elections
>never become president

nice "democracy" you burgers have there

Kill yourself faggot

The battle is won but the war rages on

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

rev up those socks
You know what to do faggots
I hope grubhub isn't DDoSed into the stone age

Fuck off, you told me to fuck off for 8 years so fuck off

>irish
>white

In order to preserve the views of cultures and peoples,, a balanced system must give them fair representation.

Trump won through the electoral representation of the American people, not by mob rule. This nation was never a democracy, but a republic.

Just because a bunch of consumer liberals fuck like rabbits in a few cities on the coast doesn't mean they get a higher representation over the producers and military in the midwest.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the primaries. Does not having the lead at the primaries count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and she has been the best candidate in the USA for how many years now? She's fighting one of the worst candidates in the republican party who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of being Donald Trump in 2016. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the democrat party, she almost won last time and would of won if Obama wasn't black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds when talking about immigrants, just like Bernie did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing..

Things that aren't true for 500 Alex.

>the popular vote
...is not our system. The cunt lost so you can get rekd, faggot.

Why are the electoral votes not distributed proportionally instead of winner-take-all?

Fine, popular vote never mattered soo

Is it really the popular vote when it's mostly dead people, and a lot of living people voting multiple times?

I know this is probbaly the first US election since your balls dropped but it's not at all unprecedented to lose without the popular vote.

It was a fair election, and your libtard tears just give us more to laugh at.

OP IS A POTATO NIGGER

The battle is won but the war rages on

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

rev up those socks
You know what to do faggots
I hope grubhub isn't DDoSed into the stone age

would you react the same way if the electors decided to go unfaithful and choose hillary? It's their right afterall

No, he wasn't democratically elected. He's was republicanally elected. Electoral college prevents them from rigging California and Chicago

>Why thinking Hillary winning the popular vote means anything, is retarded.

If people knew that this election would be determined by poplar votes, instead of electoral votes. The results WOULD have been different.
If you live in a state, that you know will not swing red or blue, you know that your vote is not that important. Meaning, many stayed at home because they didn't care to waste time voting in an already confirmed red or blue state.

The popular vote, is then, just meaningless and would be entirely different if the system was different. Retards need to stop brining it up.

REPUBLIC not DEMOCRACY you Townie piece of shit

the electoral college is not designed to be democratic. it is a feature not a bug

Good thing this is a Republic and not a Democracy, eh?

Ireland i am more and more disappointed by the day to share blood with your country, i thought you were patriots that fought for freedom and what was right, but now i see you are truly white niggers

This is how our elections worked since the begining of america , it is democracy . You fucking moron.

why don't you take take a dump on a Trump sign and smear it around about it.

WE WHITE HOUSE NOW