youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cb4hl/drain_the_swamp_here_are_45_journalists_who_were/
youtube.com/watch?v=gWrVJHtejkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iiw1LHJGLeE
youtube.com/watch?v=WmEWXseLRlI
youtube.com/watch?v=WGomGRZIDIE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
youtube.com/watch?v=jRJjcCBN-Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awoo

Awo

The strife is over
The battle done
Now is the victor's Triumph won

THIS IS PAYBACK LEAFS

THIS IS PAYBACK FOR EVERY SHITPOST

awoo~

Best Presidency of all time incoming

are you ready for the trump christmas

THEIR ENDGAME IS SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT

Reminder semites of both side merely pretend to dislike the other so they can subvert whites into having sympathy for one or the other. Do not trust a semite.

>inb4 JIDF astroturfs the entire thread

STAY VIGILANT

Cleaned up the MAGA hats from white artifacts.

If someone still uses them, hope these will save you cleanup time.

MAGA

has the Clinton campaign colluded with CNN only or with other media outlets aswell?

Has anyone else had really strong, vibrant erections since Trump won?

What are we looking forward to right now?

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
—Thomas Jefferson

On December 19, the Electors of the Electoral College will cast their ballots. If they all vote the way their states voted, Donald J. Trump will win. However, if they do not abide by the will of the people from the Federal Republic of the United States of America and its Constitution they will do so risking a CIVIL WAR.

We are calling on the Electors to make the will of their states' known and cast their ballots for Donald J. Trump as is required by them. Why?

Because we are armed men and women from the United States and elsewhere ready to live and die by the Constitution of the United States of America and the Republic, so we will not stand idly as it is taken down and the will of the many is subject to the acceptance of the few.

DONALD J. TRUMP HAS WON THE ELECTION BY LAWFUL AND FAIR MEANS AND IT FALLS UPON ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC TO DEFEND IT AND WE WILL DO SO.

The only reason the supporters of Secretary Hillary Clinton are protesting the results is because they have lost in a fair election and it is the Duty of the Electoral College to follow through with the due procedure, and secure the peaceful transfer of power to the President Elect Donald J. Trump, watched closely by the protection against tyranny for which the Second Amendment was created.

There is no reason Hillary should be President.

"She won the popular vote."
The United States is a Republic that stands by the decision of the States by which it is formed and they have chosen Donald J. Trump to be the next President.

"Our Constitution says the Electors choose."
But it also protects our right to fight against Tyranny as do the forefathers of this great nation.

"If electors vote against their party, they usually just have to pay a fine."
But if they betray america there will be much more to pay and we will ensure it is the case.

Gowdy finally get a chance to rip into Hillary is all I want for Christmas

Why did she never have kids?

Anyone have that Trump image of him being affected losing his friends in 9/11?

They deserve every bit and more

>dudeweed prepping the bean

i love it

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action."
—George Washington

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need an american to post what is up there at
change.org/

So we can fight against Hillary's last card.

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

We need to get this going yesterday. Plz help

What did he mean by this?

NBC
they told Chuck Todd and others things to say on air

Only autistic liberals think this has any risk of happening at all

Oh yes.

inb4 plebitt...this has the links to the wikileaks that implicate each of the lugenpresse

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cb4hl/drain_the_swamp_here_are_45_journalists_who_were/

Thanks you so much user that was annoying to deal with.

Also it's still feeling so good to be a rust belt state member.

What the fuck?

They really think that's going to fly?

ABC, Politico, Huffingtonpost.

I don't remember if there was anything proving collusion with NBC and CBS, but that's basically a given. Especially NBC.

DAY OF THE RAKE

>Trump taking down his election opponents

>tfw 27
>no longer have intense boners
>low test

Feels bad man

Career woman
or Marfan Syndromes
maybe she just doesn't want any idk

what a shame

>brown canada
>good thing

We must annex canada for their own good

I kind of laughed when Putin congratulated Trump, he made sure to do it in the biggest gold-plated ballroom inside a Russian castle, with opulent displays of wealth and grandeur and 20 diplomats standing at attention.

I think it's a subtle dick-measuring contest, Putin aims to impress

Doesnt have to fly and doesnt have to happen but it needs to at least be there in case it does.

Its their last card and we cant just allow ourselves to be hit at the last minute.

There are only two known faithless electors this year. Both of them are refusing to vote for Hillary.

>tfw she'll never rub me off while telling me if democrats had any brains, they'd be republicans
why live?

manface

Weeb faggot with a serious case of autism. He should be the first to hang on the day of the rope tbqh

can these people be held accountable for that?

>we need two walls

youtube.com/watch?v=gWrVJHtejkQ

So where could Ron realistically end up if Trump were to put him in his cabinet?

Will these pussies on the hill impeach Clinton now?

>I'm going to be 33 once Trump leaves office

It is this one or the one with the towers and the explosion?

Have you seen this?

kikebook.com/MichelleObamaFor2020President/videos/1813558788920713/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Fucking hell, we should spread this, it could redpill normies about the intolerance of dem fanatics

>a billion mile wall through forest
>easier than just snuffing out toronto and ottowa and allowing edmontonians (and ottowans) to flow in and purge scum

Kek did he really? I only heard Putins remarks didn't know there was a video.

RUSSIA DESIGNS NEW GUARD ROBOT TO DETER ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSINGS

head of the fed?

Nowhere. This is coming from a 2x ron paul voter.

He is too old and too idealistic

G R E A T E S T A L L Y

Kikes

marfans sounds correct

she also looks barren, of both uterus and soul

So, are we going to win the popular vote aswell?

HAHA I just watched the video. This is hilarious.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>thinking trump as president won't get revenge, either publicly or otherwise

I'm convinced literally nothing is impossible for this man at this point.

It's right there in the OP

>scary 90 year old communist with sjws and tumblr behind him

Wow I guess we better give up we already lost the civil war

It is this one. Thank you user.

>Using Sup Forums on my phone
>all these fucking ads

Jesus christ gook, i hope this shit is at least making you stop having money woes

Awo a cute. a CUTE

>FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

>Trump has vowed to expand the definition of “criminal alien,” for example, to include immigrants in the U.S. illegally who are convicted of drunken driving. Without the approval of Congress, a President Trump could instruct his immigration agents to round up every immigrant convicted of a crime and deport them all. There are currently 23 countries considered “recalcitrant” by ICE because they will not accept criminal aliens sent home from the U.S. -- among them Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran and Zimbabwe. Trump could instruct his State Department to withhold visas for the citizens of these countries unless they agree to accept their deportees.

HE'S GOING TO MASS DEPORT 2MN IN THE FIRST 100 DAYS AND ITS ALL 100% LEGAL WITHOUT CONGRESS APPROVAL. THE MADMAN. I LOVE IT.
Prepare for the greatest triggering of all time.

He's also going to increase the tax on Mexicans that send US money home to their families and use that to pay for the wall if the Mexican government doesn't finance it.

Who, Jews?

You lost (((Rick Wilson))). Do yourself a favor and jump off a bridge. You're really not gonna like the next 8 years, and neither is your misschling grandchild.

>“The party is at a crossroads. They have been using the same playbook for decades, and now, they won’t let anyone else come in and change it up,” said one former longtime DNC staffer, who requested anonymity to speak freely. “The fact that Democrats just sat through a devastating defeat and now have to trust the leadership that not only contributed to Clinton’s loss, but the crushing 2014 midterm losses, well, what do they expect?”

Install Clover.
>no ads
>legacy captcha or pass

same here, limey

but i will also be

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

oh fuck yes

youtube.com/watch?v=WGomGRZIDIE

RWDS to round them up when?

How long until he gets hit by the Trump Curse?

>tfw I disabled adblock to support the site

Also, imagine TYT and other news outlets saying that Trump supporters are ready for Civil War.

Imagine the bantz and the reactions of the liberals going from requesting to risking war.

Watch them cuck back into the shadows as they are faced with meaningful threats of force and make them remember that the second amendment is here to stay.

you're welcome. Wanted to do some hatting, but then I saw pic related and got triggered.

> Also it's still feeling so good to be a rust belt state member.

Truly a hero this year. God bless you.

Do you really think I am Rick Wilson or is it more likely I just know cringecore when I see it?

>CBC
>"potential"
>"sources"

Oh no! That sucks!

Tfw my 3 year old imouto can point out who Trump when he's aired in our local news cause I keep watching his rallies on my PC so loud.

GET IN HERE, SPAIN IS BANNING THE MEMES!!!!!

>Putin vs Trump golfing matches
>they compete over who has the most advanced and overly opulent planes, helicopters, and attire
>the next cold war is a subtle intrapersonal competition of dick size between the two most powerful people in the world
>at the apex of Trump's popularity after relations are restored they wrestle each other on WWE

It was bound to be one or the other.

Sure thing m8

Trump

LOLOL

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DRUMPFKINDS

HE'S FINISHED DO YOU HEAR ME?

HE'S A RACIST, A NAZI, HE HATES WOMEN, HE HATES GAYS, HE'S LIKE A WHITE NIGGER

HE'S A HILLARY PLANT, HE'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN AND YOU REPUBTARDS TEARS ARE GOING TO BE DELICIOUS

YES I USED THE WORD NIGGER ARE YOU FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACISTS TRIGGERED?

I love Breivik too, but what has Anders 'Anti-Semitic with an Automatic' Breivik got to do with Kek? He's been locked up during the rise of kekism.

see

>Please Check Back Later for an Updated Schedule

donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

What did they mean by this? I can't take waiting 4 years

guys.. wtf... is ... trump... doing.....

HE FUCKING LIED TO US!!! THAT FUCKING SNAKE IS GOING TO BE AN ESTABLISHMENT SHILL!!!

OAIFJAWPEOIFJPWEAIJF

I hear the liberals are still protesting on the roads. I think it's time we

STEP ON THE GAS

youtube.com/watch?v=jRJjcCBN-Gs

How does it feel to have a puppet president controlled by jews?

>mfw /r/politics is readable again because it's full of despair, democrat infighting and impotent rage against Trump

>your state media says your government is prepping the bean

why live in denial?

Hitler's in there too. I think it's just a collection of people who cleaned the gene pool, like with a cloth or something.

wtf I totally trust CNN now