Why should anti-Tump protesters stop protesting and respect the election results...

Why should anti-Tump protesters stop protesting and respect the election results, when Trump himself implied he wouldn't do so, unless he won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieylWrA0Y8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums being hypocrites

wew

He didn't saw him and his supporters would go to the street. He was talking about investigating the ballots if he thought there was any rigging.

>leftists being hypocrites

wew

Becuase he is getting rid of the criminality in american government.

Emperor trump will forever be my president.

say*
If they wanted a recount, or investigate, whatever fine. Do it. But don't fucking go burning garbage and breaking shit because you fucking didn't get it your way.

The streets aren't red with blood, but those tears sure are slippery! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Why are Drumpkins so buttmad that the protesters are making a show when Trump himself used the reality tv showman card all along during the campaign?

It's not even comparable
One is the actual candidate officially denying the election results and the other is a group of people excersing their right to protest.
Hillary and Obama conceded.

They just want refunds for the money wasted on Donald Drumpf hats, a constant reminder of their failure

Get fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=ieylWrA0Y8A

>Trump says he won't accept results if he loses
>Wow what a baby. Trump needs to respect our history of the Democratic process.
>Trump wins
>Why should we accept his victory and respect the Democratic process when he wasn't going to?

You can't make this shit up.

Let them protest for the next year, IDGAF. It's not gonna accomplish anything. It's not like it's organic anyway. It's all funded by Soros.

Shoo shoo autistic jew

I KNO RIGHT????

WHY DO BLUMDFKINS GET MAD AT PROTESTERS BREATHING AIR WHEN TRUMP HIMSELF LITERALLY BREATHES AIR ALSO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

>blue states/cities being destroyed

Please go on

They shouldn't. The bad fucking press they are generating for libtards is more than we could have ever hoped for. It's fucking wonderful.

>Trump says something
>liberals mock him for it
>things turn around, liberals do the exact thing they mocked Trump for

This entire fucking election, I swear.

Looks like someone is too young remember the 2000 elections

Why not? When crying baby gets his way there are no reason fro him to stop.

>Trump tells Republicans to protest Obama's election
>they don't
>Hillary/Obama tell Democrats to give Trump a chance and work together
>they riot

Leftists are just violent, disgusting people.

That salt is delicious Pedro. Mmmmm let me lick all those tasty tears.

trump only says those things because he is time traveler and knows the future so he knows the left will mock him and then do the exact thing.

If Trump lost election, and election fraud was evident, armed citizenry would march on DC and other seats of power WITHOUT burning half the city they live in. We would go directly to the source, as it would be the most effective way.

These are just angry mobs, many of them funded by Soros, as expected. They want to start a race war.

Makes me think if Trump wasn't a plant from the very beginning. Make him look like a sexist, racist Nazi to the eyes of MK Ultra recipients and then let shit hit the fan. I mean, have you ever seen such a chimpout with racist overtones towards whites?

WE NEED TO MEME THESE PROTESTORS

"YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY"

Time to swing the pendulum lads.

Trump essentially both prepared his voters for a recount AND made sure that Clinton couldn't claim rigging after he, and Obama, stated it wasn't possible. Chess, multiple dimensions.

Because they are the ones who criticized him for saying that. You don't get to say "Donald Trump is such an asshole for saying he won't accept a loss. Only a fucking moron would upend democracy like that." and then go out on the streets to do exactly that a week later.

Maybe cuz I'd like drive on the freeway without getting mobbed by angry retards destroying my city?

>Portland here.

>wanting to win and not wanting to lose is hypocritical

Never have so many crying adult babies been assembled in the same place.

Because its literal chimpout tier protest

I'll tell you exactly why they should hide their faggy sore asses.

When Trump said he fears the elections were rigged and said he wouldn't accept the results and investigated, your SJW media parroted for 2 fucking months how it's impossible to rig the elections, hack the voting machines etc.

So the process (according to your own media) was fair and square. So accept defeat and fuck off to your safe space.

Soros is paying people to start riots.

this. but libs flipped the words in his mouth to further their agenda. again.

She won the popular vote.

She is the president.

because they are the ones putting on the cape and the mask of love, tolerance and peace crusaders.

not us

because you are asking for it, mind my word, Obama will be the one who will intervene and stop this protests.

This, Jacek gets it.

mexiproxyfag, if they are so upset, they should ask for a recount.

No recount though because that will break the narrative it wasn't fixed as that's when HRC fraud will be uncovered.

There's a reason they went straight to soros inspired violence instead of recounts.

You have to go back.

This.

Let alone no fucking recounts before riots, which indicates a desire to not have fraud determined.

We voted, you have to go back.

hahahaha

you leafs.

>Why should anti-trump protestors stop protesting
they shouldn't. Cops won't be able to tear gas them if they're sitting quietly in their living rooms

>protesters

They're not protesters, they're rioters destroying their communities over something thats said and done.

They want to make us accept their will even after they lost, a bunch of fascist wrapped in a rainbow flag is what they ar

Who said they should stop protesting? They should stop breaking the law.

he's spamming the same shit everywhere, ignore him

Just like Rush said, democrats need to bend the knee like the Japanese in WW2. Only then it will be the time to unify.

You also realize that if they make those in power "change their minds" to sate their savage thirst for retribution, that those who are sitting here idle aren't going to take kindly to that, right?

This is only going to end in a civil war.

It's not a matter of how, but when.

>Why should anti-Tump protesters stop protesting

They shouldn't, it's hilarious to watch the chimpout and maybe we get some fun videos.

I hope that trump starts an inquiry into the irregularities that happened during election day. Most reports are coming from deeply blue cities and counties and I suspect that there was some fraud.

Hillary's team just sucked at it.

They shouldn't, they should keep protesting until the national guard blows them the fuck out and they all get arrested. Trump is the law and order candidate. Deal with it.

I think one of the major reasons why Trump put it out there that there "could" be something shady going on, is because one of the companies supplying voting machines to several states were tied to Soros.