Ben Carson

So, is this a good idea, Sup Forums?

designated nap times for grades k-12

Yes.

MAKE NAPTIME GREAT AGAIN

I am starting to think the god emperor wants to crash the country for shits and giggles looking at his staff picks now...

w..we did the right thing guys..right?!!

I can get behind this.

Yes

He was still a neurosurgeon.

This is GREAT and COMFY

I think religion should be seperate from public education. Parents can send their children to catholic school if they want.

Why not healthcare?

Well, anyways, he's and educated black american who get into master surgeon, so ok, that'll teach minorities that they can do fucking something if they work as a human to reach that and not as a welfare parasyte.

Grain silos won't build themselves you know.

He's a genius neurosurgeon

Church and state are separated, don't be a dumbass, his religious beliefs have no bearing on this

is there any proof of any of this?

He's gonna teach us about how Pyramids were used to store grains?

This guy is a clear example why being a Booksmart doesn't make you (((intelligent))

Yes for a nigger he's alright

(((Guterman)))

I'd rather my children learn creationism than 9000 genders.

>Genius
>Pyramids were used to store grains

Sure thing.

He's very mentally ill, as many high-IQ blacks are.

But I 100% support with this appointment. If his mind totally unravels while in office, it'll subconsciously make everyone think less of affirmative action.

Lol. The guy who thinks pyramids are grain silos, is going to educate our children.
JUST

I'd rather not have to pick between the two.

>a neurosurgeon who pioneered life saving techniques as head of education

Nothing wrong with this, (((Guterman)))

Yes. This is muuuuuch better than the business as usual we would have gotten.

actually scientifically proven to be effective.

this

I support this

god i hope this is false. i don't care if he's a brain surgeon, he's the most braindead fuck i've ever seen. probably only got through medical school because of an affirmative action overdose.

>Educated Black Man

>Not a great role model for black kids

He also stabbed someone according to his book.

Though I don't believe in creationism, I'm loving this. First the climate skeptic, now a creationist. It's a leftys worst nightmare come true.

I'll accept this criticism from the left when they stop pretending IQ isn't race related.

This is great news. I hope he gets all of that (((globe))) bullshit out of American schools.

I would have thought heathcare would have been better but he could do some great things with inner city education.

>not SG

I actually fully support this 100%.

He would BTFO politically correct faggots and common core.

Also nap time.

EDUCATION REALIST FOR SECRETARY OF EDUCATION

Gotta reward the folks who were loyal to you.

fpbp

Most muslims are creationists. Islamophobic much (((Guterman)))?

Anything that pisses libtards off is good in my book

>He was the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Maryland from 1984 until his retirement in 2013. As a pioneer in neurosurgery, Carson's achievements include performing the first and only successful separation of Siamese twins joined at the back of the head, pioneering the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb, performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins, developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors and reviving hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.[3][4][5][6][7] Carson became the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the country at age 33.[8] He has received more than 60 honorary doctorate degrees, dozens of national merit citations, and written over 100 neurosurgical publications.[9] In 2008, he was bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States.[10]

>Gender Studies Baristas still say he's an idiot because of his religious beliefs

Nah he's an actual moron, I think that would be bad for everyone desu

The guys that have always been faithfull, Christie, Carson and the others, should get top positions in the new gvt.

SHUTCHYO BITCH ASS UP YOUD DO ANYTHING TO SEE THE FAILURE OF HUMANITY PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO FUCKING DIE ALREADY WITH THAT GREYSCALE PERSPECTIVE FUCK BOY ASS RACIST BITCH ASS WB&^%EW7R*&^%$

I APPROVE OP THIS WOULD BE ALPHA AS FUCK RON PAUL BEN CARSON JILL STEIN THE GREEN PARTY ALL INTERTWINED FTW

LETS FUCKING DO THISSHIIT!!

Its a terrible idea. Hes a fucking Jehovahs Witness.

Make him Surgeon General instead.

Yes, Carson was a smart man who lacked charisma. He is a good balance to Trump and I still had wished he had been VP.

You mean a neurosurgeon?

Oh no a neurosurgeon in charge of educating the children! What's next? Fucking mechanics teaching me about how my car works?

I don't want to live in a world where Sam fucking Colt can kick in my door and tell me all about guns, do you?

Wouldn't you want the children to be taught both sides of the story, and apply critical thinking to figure out the correct answer?

No, of course not. You want to force feed them dogma so they can't think any thoughts you don't like.

And moreover, aren't you always bitching about how blacks aren't getting done right by education? Don't you want blacks in charge of education?

Or is it just that he's Trump's pick?

>Education
>Not HHS
The fuck?

Not surgeon general?

probably would have done better in chemistry if i had this

Yes. Anything anti-science is good policy.
The fruits of science only make America worse and poorer.
#MAGA

I think the surgeon general needs to at least flirt with the anti-vaxx movement. Anything less won't do.

Carson is smart as fuck, he lacks carisma to be a leader but could easily serve in the trump administration

It was obvious he would be the pick since the day he endorsed Trump. And he's not a strict creationist, he's just not against it from a macroevolutional standpoint, but school teaches microevolution (natural selection) so it won't matter anyway.

He must be smart in the end... He's a brain surgeon... As long as he doesn't teach the children creationism it's fine.

(((Guterman)))

literally means good guy.

Yes, I suck dick at science classes.

Christian "science" is a meme and was easy as fuck when I went to a catholic school.

Atheist here, I don't give a fuck if the secretary of education is a creationist or not. First of all, his private beliefs have nothing to do with what his policy on education would be, and secondly, I don't give a fuck whether or not they teach evolution in public school. A superficial knowledge of evolution isn't going to help 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of Americans find or work a job. I'd be perfectly fine with leaving it as a topic for college STEM students.

This.

The Dept. of Education is a stupid bureaucracy that shouldn't even exist. Dr. Carson should be Surgeon General.

>morytory thinks he's relevant in an american politics thread.

AHAHAHAHA

>Time to get rid of evolution and put in creationism

American kids will be the dumbest ones on the planet.

>creationism
>side of any story

Are you legit retarded?

WHICH MAKES IT EVEN BETTER THE MOST TRUTH DIRECT NO BULLSHIT FORM OF CHRISTIANITY THERE IS SO FUCK EVERYONE ELSE THESE IDEAS ARE BEST

PIC RELATED ITS THE INEVITABLE OUTCOME WITH SUCH COLLABORATIONS
AND ALTERNATIVE PERSPECTIVES SET INTO MOTION FOR HUMANITIES EVOLUTIONARY TRANSITION FROM
PROGRESSIVE INTO
LEGENDARY AWESOMENESS

Creationism and Christianity have been prominent in Western and especially US education for centuries and yet we produce the best. Id much rather choose between him and some libtard progressive

We voted for him because he'd either MAGA or cause a major happening. Also memes.

so you're saying we can trust Jeff?

REALLY good idea. He is going to destroy the marxists when he finds them, he already called out saul alinsky and his book at the convention.

>Carson has been talking about Marxism in education & naming Jews before Sup Forums was even born
>"Nah hes a bad choice because hes Black XD"

Fuck you all

ONLY GOD FORGIVES!

American kids are already stupid

Pick 1
>surgeon
>hasn't stabbed someone

>burgers still need their skydaddies

Would you?

Who are you quoting friend?

I don't really get how a neurosurgeon can be a creationist tbqh. The core principle of biology is evolution, do your universities just not teach that?

>First of all, his private beliefs have nothing to do with what his policy on education would be

Are you saying that creationists haven't been pushing their views into classrooms? That sounds like something false.

Creationist or young earth creationist? All Christians are creationists. How old does he think the earth is?

He's smart when it comes to science and practical knowledge, which is what people need when it comes to education.

Libs will whine because of creationist, but I'd trust a Creationist with an MD over someone who believed in Evolution with a Sociology degree

I would have preferred Dauntless Ben Carson for Imperial Protector of Terra, but this will do.

Did you read the thread? I know it's upside down for you but at least try

Department of Education is primarily a block funds grant administrator (as is HSS). It feeds states money to fall "in line" with national education objectives.

The long game is to blow it up. Keep this in mind

Who gives a fuck about education when you have a comfy wall and dank memes.

yes, he's a good guy because his name says so. Trust me goy.

>Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?
>BEN

Nobody said that though. The problem is he's a creationist. Personally I'm fine with it though. I'm tired of putting up with this gender shit. It will be a nice change of pace to be angry at dumb christians again.

>In an October 2015 interview, Carson stated: "I actually have something I would use the Department of Education to do. It would be to monitor our institutions of higher education for extreme political bias and deny federal funding on that basis." .

Christianity is true European culture why wouldn't you want your kids influenced by it?
>yfw

I was hoping he'd be surgeon general

this is actually a really, really good idea

I think a lot of liberals, millennials, etc...

are going to be red pilled by the time Don is up again in 2020. actions speak louder than words.

THANK
YOU

As someone who has had a lot of family members in education, the general consensus is that there needs to be a huge overhaul of the system.
To be fair though, the NCLB act didn't help matters when it was signed into law to begin with.

>a fucking refuswede

Cut off funding from Public Schools & Colleges that push Marxism & start firing a lot of these fucking Kikes

>not knowing how being a genius works

You just need to be smart in your specialized area. If I made huge leaps in the medicinal field and cured cancer and AIDS but I'm a dumbass when it comes to history that doesn't make me not a genius.

Carson's passion is for education. He has served on the board of directors for several colleges and has hosted scholarships since he thinks academics don't get shit compared to the athletics monkeys.

When Necessary. Accordingly, Idiot.