>don't worry senpai i gotchu
>*mediocrity intensifies*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr6Fo6wPoPs
youtu.be/hG0tUG9nyzs
youtube.com/watch?v=3xPQ35HfmLA
youtube.com/watch?v=DD__XcT5Jd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The worst part is the varying line weights. I know it's the shtick of the show, but it annoys the shit out of me.

This show was great and only butthurt weebs disagree.

At least bait right

That's basically what they did for teen titans. That weeb shit cartoon was made to capitalize on the toonami death spiral. It's too bad how many fell for it.

Wasn't this the show where the main character is a weeb?

Did you mean shit taste intensifies? Because, frankly, I haven't seen such an amount of it displayed in a single post for a long time. You can congratulate yourself on such an acomplishment.

samefag

I remember the show having a lot of references that didn't include actual jokes to go along with them.

Like Mikey would go to the doctor and it'd be Kakashi for some reason.

You have autism.

Drawn together also had variety on the lines too, but no fucking one complains about it.

It looks like she's wearing Freddie from Scooby's original outfit

So people that actually like the thing they're lampooning don't like it because they lampoon it in the most base way possible? Sure thing.

>It looks like she's wearing Freddie

That's fucking brutal

>no two parter episode where everyone but Mikey remembers what's happening because western cartoons are rarely serial and most eastern cartoons are, rarely being episodic or at least having minor continuity

If this as remade with an actual budget and could go full balls to the wall It could be amazing.
Also, Mikey should have been able to do cartoon style stuff to sounter the rest of the cast's anime stuff
>Gets crushed by something, only to slide out from under it flat as a pancake and ask for a bike pump
>Can initiate dust cloud scuffles
>When he gets zapped by electricity you can see his skeleton

Never watched the show but what kind of cartoony jokes did they use him for then

almost none, it was a waste of a great concept and opening song, its like the writers only experience with anime was a "how to draw anime" Chris Hart book that they got at the library.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr6Fo6wPoPs

They didn't really use any that I can remember.

youtu.be/hG0tUG9nyzs

>the last joke

>A war crime denial joke
HOLY

The MTV pilot has worse animation, but better jokes, looks like they wanted to take a piss on japanese culture in general

This show came out ten years too early.
It would do really well today on Netflix or another streaming platform with a more adult oriented theme.

>ten years too early

it came out during the highest period of the anime love in the west

I feel like a more serious version of anime-Japan would have lacked the cliche charm.

Which is right now, you mean?
There's a reason why Sup Forums is going on and on about this ironic weeb shit all the time and sites like Crunchyroll are doing insanely well.

In the mid 90s to early 00s it was really only a handful of anime that were popular in the west, and people watched them because they enjoyed them. Not because they specifically wanted to watch anime.

Sup Forums is full of self-hatred

Right now might be bigger than back then, but there was a major anime boom from the late 90s to about 2007. Anime-inspired shows, co-productions, live action adaptations, just like today.

HEY HEY

Say what you will about Kappa Mikey, but the intro song is way catchier than it had any right to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xPQ35HfmLA

Got that shit stuck in my head for years.

That was literally the most clever aspect of the show.

>My robots transform... into other robots!!
Heh.

who is best girl?

Honestly I thought this show was hilarious. There were a lot of bad fart jokes though thrown in to ruin everything. But when it was on point it was great.

Intro theme is top tier though.

youtube.com/watch?v=DD__XcT5Jd0

Part of me only watched this to find out if Mikey got together with Mitsuki.

Mickey Simone

>World War Who?

>this got neutered into a Nicktoons show
Wow what