Gg Trump

Just a reminder that, while based, Trump's climate policies will destroy the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

arctic-news.blogspot.de/p/global-extinction-within-one-human.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html
twitter.com/search?q=grubhub&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
arctic-news.blogspot.de/p/global-extinction-within-one-human.htmlhttp://arctic-news.blogspot.de/p/global-extinction-within-one-human.htmlhttp://arctic-news.blogspot.de/p/global-extinction-within-one-human.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>could
>could
>possibly
>maybe
>we're not sure
>its possible!

they know fuck all

Why don't we just pull the ice out of the water and refill the Aral Sea?

If anything, China is the one polluting the earth the most. And China is outside our control, we can't do anything against them.
Or do you wanna declare war on them?

i mean, i believe in climate change, but even i'm sick of this meme. every month we get a new sling of articles claiming "we'll all be DEAD by the end of the month!" yes, humans are affecting the climate. yes, there will be long term consequences. no, none of it will matter in our lifetime.

How many degrees do you think would be safe?

How many lifetimes should we wait before acting?

I thought Trump was already planning to declare economic war on them?

It doesn't fucking matter if it affects us, we want the planet to survive until the sun swallows it.

But I guess your ignorance only goes so far.
I'm not against Trump but climate change is very real and will matter for our children.

Bullshit, I thought you Eurotrash were supposed to be smart with your """free""" education. Muh globalz cooling/warming/change/new buzzword is a government PsyOps.

>Earth freezes over
>new ice age
>all the brown people die of vitamin D deficiency

you cant stop human influence on climate change without nuking china and india and probably russia as well

Wow, is "game over" the scientific term, or is that just how they talk when they're trying to convince millennials without any evidence?

>newspaper ((journalists)) in charge of reporting on scientific research

It was too late years ago.

[citation needed]

Yeah, their models up until this point have been total bullshit. But we should definitely buy into the fear mongering this time!!

Nigga the only thing we could do to kill this planet is blow it to fucking pieces. everything else and it will be fine after a few million years without us.

climate change is easily fixable and is not apocalyptic
no

I swear 20 years ago everyone thought we'd be living underwater by now. It's all just guesswork and bleeding hearts trying to feel good about themselves.

The human race has survived worse than this. Even if climate change legitimately became a lethal threat and people started dying, the strong would survive.

China and India signed the Paris agreement.

Environmental Scientist here.

We are fine. We have the ability to adapt to the effects of any sort of changing climate. A large part of the envirosci field these days has been infected with environmental (((studies))) types who whine that because 3rd world nations are inferior, thus fucked, we need to save them.

1st world nationalism horrifies them because we have the tech to live in some of the most inhospitible places, like space for example, so minor changes mean nothing to us. 3rd world and developing nations will not be able to adapt and will die due to floods, storms or desertification.

Its not about our safety, its about protecting niggers halfway around the world.

Happy to answer any questions.

good idea, also unload it into sahara to turn it into a lake/swamp

Do we seriously believe in current year that if we imposed more regulations and gave the government more money that they would seriously improve this situation?

We've spent billions, likely trillions realistically on this and we have made no measurable improvements. I'm more than willing to take this risk if it results in prosperity for this country.

If you don't know for sure keep your fucking mouth shut.

t. actual scientist(organic chemist)

PS - cold weather kills more than hot weather, geological fact

It has a Harold Camping feel about it

Surely this will be the end of the human race!

ofcourse they did. that doesnt have anything to do with pollution and climate change, sadly

>no, none of it will matter in our lifetime

>implying the agreement's going to do anything
You realize that one of the benefits of being a leader of the UN is that you generally don't have to give two shits about the UN

You actually think they will respect that at all?

Daily reminder OP is a faggot

The battle is won but the war rages on
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

twitter.com/search?q=grubhub&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
rev up those socks
You know what to do faggots
I hope grubhub isn't DDoSed into the stone age

Except Trump's policy is literally
> Let's stop wasting money on """""research""""" and instead put money into directly fixing the environment

The Clathrate gun has fired already and we are dead, we just don't know it yet.

See pic related - Obama told Trump, which us why he is so low energy and shocked.

>This is surely the end of the world, says increasingly nervous science man for the 1 gorillinth time this decade

>7 degrees there 7 degrees here
Just let it happen already this hype without action is pretty boring.

>still peddling alarmism after thirty years of predictive failure
Literally hang yourself.

So what's your point? start burning coal is not the solution m8

Warmer winters worry me because it results in better environments for parasites and zoonotic diseases to flourish, not to mention parvo with is bad news for puppers.

I also that this idea that a melted icecap could release an otherwise long extinct disease that we aren't prepared to handle.

Also i work for my city's health department so there's a good chance I'm paranoid because we're always freaking out over made up scenarios

Why does anyone care if niggers halfway around the world die? Is it because they're taught to? I keep an eye on my neighbors house for them, but niggers halfway around the world aren't my neighbors.

>We don't know what we're talking about but it sure is scary.

This PROVES it

You faggots really need to read this article.
arctic-news.blogspot.de/p/global-extinction-within-one-human.htmlhttp://arctic-news.blogspot.de/p/global-extinction-within-one-human.htmlhttp://arctic-news.blogspot.de/p/global-extinction-within-one-human.html

Weasel words, weasel words everywhere.

Increasingly nervous scientists say global warming is real this time, they mean it

>nationalist
>wants to hand off a horrible shitty polluted country to his children
pick one and only one

Is this sarcasm? I can never tell with you people anymore

Climate change is not a man made occurrence. Stop listening to Al Gore

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

>global warming

kys

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

more bait threads

The real study says that AGW consensus among climatologists is 0.3%.

1 out of 300.

>page does not exist
I'm guessing it's the one from

>is this sarcasm
Where do you think we are m8

who fucking cares, there is no point in gimping our own economy if China won't play ball and do the same.

Get ready for "climate change" out the ass until China is on board with fighting it.

In the interim, an ungimped economy.

Bullshit

>How many lifetimes should we wait before acting?
Never because I'm a selfish SOB who doesn't give a single fuck about my species. I just want a strong economy short shortsightedly propped up by unsustainable energy sources. After all, it doesn't matter because there is an afterlife. I'll go to heaven and eventually God will end the world, so what we do to this Earth doesn't even fucking matter.

>destroy the planet

Thank God. The only way to rid the universe of the Juden is to destroy the human race.

Kek is a frog you retards.

The whole plan is to swallow up the liberal hellhole port cities.

If we really want to solve pollution and climate change we need to nuke China and India. Problem solved.

I saw the move 'Waterworld'. I could grow gills and deal with it. Bring it on!

>climate change is very real
>muh chilluns!!!!!
Fuck of nigger. You have no evidence that supports your point.

I fucked up the links, sorry

>How many degrees do you think would be safe?
>
>How many lifetimes should we wait before acting?
Dude you are literally echoing climate change commercials.
Fuck off

Many people have been posting threads to fuck with your confidence in Trump.

They say that THIS happened or THAT happened and they say it's all because of you!

They say Trump is not fit to be president, trying to destabilize us because we are too powerful. We haven't even seen 1 day of his potential with his newfound position yet, and they make blind assumptions. Try not to listen.

There are now many people who wish to fuck our shit up internally. Try not to let them.

"I'm one of you, I swear! But guys... I think WE did something wrong..." Try to ignore shitposts like that.

Careful Sup Forums

No one's going to care about this shit in a few years. Environmental cucks are the worst. The public will soon realize that they're lying fucks who are trying to push their own hippie narrative

>The absolute mean extinction time for the northern hemisphere is 2031.8 and for the southern hemisphere 2047.6 with a final mean extinction time for 3/4 of the earth's surface of 2039.6 which is similar to the extinction time suggested previously from correlations between planetary orbital mechanics and the frequency increase of Great and Normal earthquake activity on Earth (Light, 2011). Extinction in the southern hemisphere lags the northern hemisphere by 9 to 29 years.

Climate science makes 2016 presidential polling and predictions look accurate and intelligent.

Great fucking answer!! I'm about to finish my environmental science course for college and I just went over a chapter that essentially covers what you said. Although I wish it included about us having the burden of "saving" poorfags

WOW more sensitive than ever huh?

So after 100 years of impending apocalypse, with no measurable results... we're now entering the REAL APOCALYPSE.

Sounds legit.

> "climate change" alarmists sound alarm again
> this time it's an alarm about possible future alarms which could presage alarms in the distant unforseeable future
> 7 degrees C!!!!!
> took 200 years with ZERO "climate policy" to generate 0.5 degrees C
> trump's presidency will ignite jupiter as a new super-dwarf star!!
> buy land in antarctica!!!

and you wonder why only moonbats take your shit seriously...

we didn't listen...

and so what are you gonna do?
stop all traffic?
stop all factories?
only use green energy?

it doesn't fucking work, it might be a real issue but there's barely anything we can do to stop it

>The Clathrate gun has fired already
This is true. We're basically heading for the next mass extinction event.

Top tier post

After all the incredible accurate predictions of these "professionals" that claimed that trump would 99% loose because of scientifics polls and proved by mathematics, i'm really concerned about what the same group of paid (((scientists))) have to say

KEK

>Climatology is political party,
It's that but it's something else (that calling people who disagree "deniers" hints at): an ersatz religion.

Why would I care? I also don't care about meteors that might kill us all within the next 5 minutes.

>Try to blame climate change on people
>Create a scientific model that no matter what you do warms earth
>Umm... we can't stop it guys

*Sigh*

>Eurocattle unironically expect China and India to cut emissions
"no"

I love this "Destroy the planet" rhetoric.

If climate change were to happen, it would wipe out the human race.
The planet itself self regulates through millions of years.
Hell, in the grand scheme of things, the only remaining factor long after Humanity is wiped out is Styrofoam, and that only lasts so long.

>Trump's climate policies will destroy the planet.
Good.
I hope some parts of Siberian perma frost will be lovley place to live.

It's called empathy. I know you're trying to be cool and edgy, but people are people.

I know what we must do: we must completely destroy China's greenhouse gas emitting structures in order to reduce carbon emissions!

>ersatz religion is an english term
didn't knew

Climate change research and efforts around the colder parts of the globe are a cover story to stem Russian military presence in those regions. Seriously, just like NASA to put rocket missiles on the moon before the Russians.

Mass nuclear power would solve lots of our problems and reduce European reliance on Russian gas. Oh wait, your chancellor banned nuclear power to appease greenpeace dumbfucks..

>Oh wait, your chancellor banned nuclear power to appease greenpeace dumbfucks..
#NOTMYCHANCELLOR

The future is obviously in non-CO2 tech. Trumps unwillingness to invest in it is sad.

>lets remove regulations and maek moar "clean" coal xDD

inb4 YES

go shill go!

You already lost

how many people have to die from cold and starvation because of what MIGHT happen?

how many people have to be kicked back down to into hunter-gatherer bands because the current ice age is still retreating, as it has been for 12000 years?

what happens in 150-200 years when the milenkovik cycle hits the maximum and the current interglacial period begins to slip into a new glaciation for 12000 years?

what happens 120000 years from now when a new cycle of "global warming" begins, threatening the stability of moorlock society, forcing them to contemplate moving to the surface with the eloi?

dumbass.

Big fucking deal, we'll be tropical countries in the future
Maybe Africa will start actually fucking developing with their new moderate climate

>Just a reminder that, while based, Trump's climate policies will destroy the planet.

Israeli mossad already destroyed the planet when they decided to fuck over Japan when Japan went into negotiations with Iran to sell enriched uranium, mossad thought they would be clever and teach Japan a lesson and instead created 5 china syndromes that have already killed the entire pacific ocean

make no mistake eveybody is going to die from Fukushima is something isn't done about it, ask Michio Kaku he'll tell you

Perfect timing for this new research.

if it's game over already, why bother?

Yeah, Trump will kill us all. That's just common sense right there.

The truth is that global warming is happening and that we'll never unite to stop fossil fuels enough that it'll matter.

Our best realistic chance is to invest in fusion research and try to get enough cheap clean energy that it dwarfs all other sources.

There are then theoretical ways to recapture CO2 from the atmosphere we could focus on.

>make no mistake eveybody is going to die from Fukushima is something isn't done about it, ask Michio Kaku he'll tell you
Alright, I'll send him a friend request on jewbook. But meanwhile how about you provide a fucking source?

Im so sorry that communism made you this stupid.

F

Climate change doesn't exist

What's your take on the methane trapped underneath siberia/arctic. Could it start a chain reaction if it gets released?

can't fucking wait til eurocucks finally drown and our cunt warms up a little