Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfjRc5n78DU
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj-egr47bpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Frank.

Sup Forums incarnate you say

HOW THE FUCK HAS RED SKULL OR DR DOOM NOT BEEN POSTED YET

Nah, Frank doesn't like bigots, he said so when he was a black guy.

Yep.

Doom isn't a white supremacist, he's a Doom supremacist.

Wait isn't his whole thing is he's doing all his shit because he's seen the future and is trying to prevent destruction or something? been a while since I touched anything Dr Doom related.

That is one thing that happened with Doom, and I guess I wouldn't describe as "evil" like say Luthor or Joker, but he's always been in it for himself. He wants to save humanity because he think only he is capable of doing so. Also I don't see how that makes him Sup Forums in any way.

Because they didn't take the red pill.

>It's another "He's the villain because he's telling the truth" arc

youtube.com/watch?v=tfjRc5n78DU

Why doesn't the US goverment put young adult white males who are unemployed, unmarried and are known into extreme ideologies in work camps in the rockies or something?

why dont they do it with arabians

Wait- isn't Hot-Streak a wigger?

Because illegal aliens already do this, soyboy

>why dont they do it with women

...because Sup Forums wants to save the world, and doesn't see anyone else even trying?

He's a racist wigger.

Why don't they revoke citizenship of these young white males and make them illegals with no rights instead

Because they didn't break any laws

Can't believe it took this long for someone to post glorious godfrey

Because crime is for niggers.

Doom and Red Skull are smart.

>let's become a totalitarian state so we can get rid of people who want to build a totalitarian state

Characters Sup Forums will never understand

Because that would erode the moral high ground the U.S has.

>Inb4 natives
They had it coming back then and needed to be tamed.

Doom is a civic nationalist Sup Forums hates him

They are white, male and more often than not stright. That's a crime on itself.

>moral high ground
>had to fight a fucking civil war over slavery
pick one

>implying traps are gay

>ENDED slavery which was a universal phenomenon across the globe

Make Avengers Great Again

>He believes the civil war was about slavery.

It was about economics. And besides most slave owners were Jewish. Most of the slave ships were also Jewish-owned.

That started before the American Civil War user. For a while American blacks used to flee to lands owned by the crown of England because they were technically free men there.

>most slave owners were Jewish
Incorrect AND irrelevant.

He refused to hit one of the villains that tried to kill him because she was a woman.

>america founded by slaveowners who granted citizenship only to whites is build on freedom of all men
He might as well had said that what makes america great is catholicism.

Doom is a gypsy.

>irrelevant
i'll give you that

>incorrect
no my friend

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

>owning livestock
>immoral

Things didn't end well for the last symbol of america who was catholic user

>Incorrect AND irrelevant.
Why would it be irrelevant?

Did you even skim through that article?

>Those who make this case include Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, and David Duke, the former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard.
>Mainstream scholars for the most part do not accept their conclusions and see the charges as essentially anti-Semitic.

>Did Jews dominate the slave trade?
>Not according to scholars that have closely examined the question.
>Faber concludes that the claim of Jewish domination is false and that the Jewish role in slavery was “exceedingly limited.”
>Other studies, by Harold Brackman and Saul Friedman, reached similar conclusions. In a 1994 article in the New York Review of Books, David Brion Davis, an emeritus professor of history at Yale University and author of an award-winning trilogy of books about slavery, noted that Jews were one of countless religious and ethnic groups around the world to participate in the slave trade:

Why would it be relevant?

It's all you can expect from some retard that only reads Breitbart and the Bible.

If you remove the rat it looks like he's rubbing his hands together

How can you forget one of the greatest Sup Forums heroes of all time?

>Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, and David Duke, the former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard
Well, both sides of the argument are agreeing on it. Where's the problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj-egr47bpY
You have a confirmation from the Myth, the legend, the egg-head.

>two different racial supremacist organizations agree that a 3rd ethnic group is the cause of all problems, must be true

r63 fat racist oracle

Because legalising the revoking of citizen ship is a can of worms you don't want to open.
I swear did you learn nothing from Obama? Don't legalize things you dont want done to you, because the opposition might get power one day

Americans on Sup Forums are defending their mutilated dicks with their dear life. Idea of not having their penises snipped by a rabbi offends them more than all mutt memes combined.

Having only tow people out of many scholars, both of them being well known to hate jews, agreeing that the Jews are to blame isn't reallyhelping you making a point.

Reverse-Flash of this ASSgardian

Okay, i's funny, but at first, I thought he was holding some face-painting stiff and was asking for more red to finish the work, but the guy handling him the color was telling him he already used too much red and was only allowed white and blue now to finish his face-paint.

That's hilarious

Truth always lies in the middle. If black nationalists say that jews are to blame and white nationalists say that jews are to blame then logical is that only possible compromise is that half the blame falls on the jews and the other half on the jews.

>the original left wing "I'm not racist, I'm doing it ironically!"
Damn...

I don't get what you're trying to achieve here user. Is this an attempt at comedy?

Don't you fucking dare to drag the masterpiece that is Bibleman into this.

>If black nationalists say that jews are to blame and white nationalists say that jews are to blame then logical is that only possible compromise is that half the blame falls on the jews and the other half on the jews.
This is not how compromise work. Also, it's two people out of many other disagreeing with them.

>original
Pretty sure that was the white man's burden.

Now post one about Jesus being gay from the same book.

Sup Forums is everything wrong with the world.

Why not do the same with nigs?

Damn, if some neckbeards posting pepes is everything wrong with the world i guess we must be living in some kind of paradise.

Wanna carry my big asian burden, whyte-boi?

;)

t-tomorrow o-okay.. not today ..please

>basketball americans
>working
This goy can't be serious.

>dr strange and the honorary ancient

>Red Skull
>Not GOLDEN SKULL

I know right, only Mexicans work in America.

They work harder than you. Just give them a basketball or pay them in Jordans. Seriously.

I managed to get my cousin to learn and ace Calculus that way.

>the hebrew skull

There isn't one thing that's "everything wrong with the world".

>makes power armor out of gold
truly the hero we needed but didn't deserve

Is that enchantress?

It's hilarious. They're literally the modern-day equivalent of Qing dynasty Chinese women insisting their daughters will be ugly if they don't have lotus feet.

>harlequin babies

Silly boy, that's what nazies and commies would do.

but girls like cut dicks though. just like men of those times liking bound feet

She is such an obvious fake nazi girl. It's clear she just stick around to be the center of attention and be the one popular girl among all the true Nazi Boys.

No this is