Which Sup Forums character would be a good guest fighter for SC6 coming up?

Which Sup Forums character would be a good guest fighter for SC6 coming up?

Namor

Dinobot

DC - Wonder Woman
Marvel - Thor

While there are probably better fitting characters for the SC timeline, both major companies would rather pick a big name to push their movies than try to fit into the game's story seeing as Guest Characters aren't canon anyway.

i mean. it dont have make sense since they did it with Star Wars. but timeline canon wise...Lady Death

kek

This pic is hilarious

Hellboy
Spawn (Again)
Wonder Woman
Valkyrie

There's no other sensible choice.

Taskmaster could actually be great in Soul Calibur

I see they followed the path of impossible tits as well.

Would probably play too much like Mitsurugi, but whatever.

You and I both know that they'll put Wonder Woman in the game due to the film.

I saw a woman at Disney World with tits like those once. Those things were like... anti-gravity tits.

>all these idiots saying Wonder Woman
Batman. They'll give him him like batons or something.

>still playing Soul Calibur
>hell, still playing fighting games
user, no.

Meh...if you were going to go with the modern tech based ninja angle, there are better choices.....like say Snake Eyes, or if you must Marvel/DC Deadpool or Deathstroke.

>Deathstroke
>implying
Batman is literally the only DC character who matters. Detective Comics Comics, remember? There's no chance in hell of anyone else being a guest character in anything.

>They changed her on THIS
That's why SC5 is shit.

The question OP presented is not which characters would be the most likely guests for a company to push, it was who would be GOOD guests

The point of Soul Calibur is to feature different warriors with different types of weaponry from different parts of history, albeit in a highly exaggerated way. Choosing a character like Batman is not good for the character because he prefers unarmed combat and shoe horning in some weapon for him to use would be dumb

Hell, nobody cares about Silver Samurai but he'd even make a better choice than Batman, and still a shitty choice cause the game already has it's generic Samurai character in the form of Mitsurugi

Nightcrawler. Dude is a swashbuckler.

>it was who would be GOOD guests
Batman. He's the only DC character who's profitable, so he's the only logical choice.

Ra's. Dude is like Zasalamel

Batman would fit in Tekken, not Soul Calibur. The only unarmed fighter in Soul Calibur should remain Heihachi Mishima, because it was only done for Namco to cross promote both of their titles and show off how badass Heihachi is, they wouldn't use another companies character in the same way because it would undermine their own

Only non Namco guest characters should be weapon users

Doesn't matter, Batman is the only guest character that makes sense for DC, because they would otherwise not profit from the arrangement, since none of DC's other IPs would drive sales due to nobody caring about them.

I understand what you saying, but damn if that is not sad. DC has no trust in their other IPs...

>from different parts of history

Actually the game explicitly takes place in the late 15/early 1600s.

But guest characters aren't canon so it doesn't matter anyway, hence Link and Darth Vader.

The Japanese don't care about your gaijin bucks nor do they care about what is popular to Westerners, since the only fighter that sells like hotcakes here is Mortal Kombat which they loathe, we're talking about people who put literally whos like Blackheart and Shuma Gorath in Marvels first fighting game and refused to even use Venom at all in the third because they refused to play ball with Marvel and use Agent Venom which is what they were currently trying to promote

So, you agree then. Okay.

And honestly, why the hell should they put any faith in their other IPs? Batman is literally the only character they have that generates any real profit whatsoever. The market has spoken, and it's been made abundantly clear that people want Batman, and ONLY Batman.

No, I don't agree. If we are to be autistically realistic about this and completely disregard what OP asked for, Batman or any DC character could never appear in Soul Calibur, because DC is owned by Warner Brothers, and Warner Brothers also owns Mortal Kombat, and they would never try to help direct competitors like Namco when they have their own company making fighting games that they want to promote

can you delete your post in the stolen princess thread?

thanks

In that case, why the fuck did OP even bother asking in the first place? This thread is fucking pointless.

How many games until Taki is just one gigantic red nipple?

OP asked what Sup Forums character would make a good guest character in Soul Calibur, this is one hundred percent hypothetical, and secondly, their post never specifically mentioned DC or Batman, Soul Calibur has been a franchise that often has had guest characters that in some way are Sup Forums related, such as Spawn or characters from Star Wars.

Holy shit are you actually autistic? Jesus.

Red Sonja

>hypothetical
Like I said, pointless. In any case, my initial post was in response to all the delusional, brain dead retards who suggested Wonder Woman. If we're talking DC characters, it would absolutely be Batman in the guest spot, not some glorified literally who. Nobody gives a single fuck about any DC characters who aren't Batman, so to suggest anyone else is abject retardation.

Why? Cuz asian women just aren't and have never been built like that, or is there some sort of artistic error I'm too scrubby to notice?

That goes against what OP asked, which is who would make a GOOD guest character in Soul Calibur, part of being good means being fit for the role

Wonder Woman fits the role, Batman does not, it's that simple.

Cervantes and Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean

>character nobody cares about
>good
The only role Wonder Woman fits is being dumped in the trash with the rest of DC's filler.

Ted Kord Blue Beetle, Shining Knight, or Etrigan for DC. Thor for Marvel.

Rich Evans

I appreciate that someone else likes GI Joe. I am a gigantic ninja-fag when it comes to Joe. But I am such a fag that I could not stand to see Snake-Eyes lose to another character. So I would prefer Storm Shadow, who is also great, but is a little more flawed, so my feeble brain can cope with him losing once in a while. And he just fits better, and you can claim he's an ancestor to SS.

Of course it would never happen, Joe would actually need to be popular. But I'll just make him in character creation, again.