The fire on Twitter is already burning. She already deleted her account...

The fire on Twitter is already burning. She already deleted her account. How can we turn this fire into her flaming nightmare? What do we need to get her fired?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1857885953/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478883165&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=monisha rajesh&dpPl=1&dpID=61GryemYlmL&ref=plSrch
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/10/matt-maloney-grubhub-ceo-tells-pro-trump-employees/
youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY&t=13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get that bitch arrested by secret service!

Why are curries so bad looking?

Send the image to @fbi on Twitter also send it to the secret service

This person should be banned from entering US territory.

I sent an email to the telegraph that she is a journalist for and they just told me that she posted it on her private twitter account and tldr it doesn't matter that she did it.

The U.K. Supports their hate.

The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 inserted Section 4A into the Public Order Act 1986. That part prohibits anyone from causing alarm or distress. Section 4A states:

(1) A person is guilty of an offence if, with intent to cause a person harassment, alarm or distress, he— (a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or (b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting, thereby causing that or another person harassment, alarm or distress.

Just one of those typical British Asian women with a chip on their shoulder who got high in journalism/media due to quotas and thinks their opinion is worth something.

They really are snarky bitches.

Calling the cops about it.

Following up I asked that her articles be taken down on their site because someone with that mentality shouldn't have their opinions publicized no matter the content and they never replied.

What you all could do though is go to her amazon book page and just fuck her customer reviews up even posting pics of her tweet

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1857885953/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478883165&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=monisha rajesh&dpPl=1&dpID=61GryemYlmL&ref=plSrch

Wtf Obama's term is almost over, why so racist?

That's a bad thing to tweet, but why should she get fired for tweeting that?

You guys shouldn't be so sadistic.

>every place responsible for making this country great and powerful in terms of economics, innovation, and ideas all went blue

Because conservative people with far lighter tweets have been getting flagged by radical lefties and fired en masse to the point people started fearing of even admitting support for Trump on social medias

They started this bullshit

>kickstarter begging trannies make america great

>all the privileged de-industrialised intellectual hubs have prospered and voted for the status quo

That is the whole point why Trump won

Not to mention the CEO od grubhub just announced for any employees of grubhub should resign if they support trump.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/10/matt-maloney-grubhub-ceo-tells-pro-trump-employees/

Looks like her account's gone.

Curry niggers may technically be from asia, but fuck them they aren't asian

We call you orientals

>exercise your freedom as a business entity and refuse to bake a gay cake
>get sued by the government itself to bankruptcy

>openly mail ALL your employees and claim that non-dissidence with the current US government is a no-go and that you shouldn't work in the company unless you're a dissident to the stability
>fine and praised as progressive

What do I need to do?

As I'm sure many of here did, I live in a blue dot on this map and I voted for Trump.

>Rajesh

Poo

Fine by me, long as I'm not grouped with a shit smelling poo-in-loo

well we can't leave our basements, this is the best we can do. it's not like we're causing riots on the streets

Report her to the Secret Service.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY&t=13s

>India

DESIGNATED

「ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL」

bet you feel pretty stupid importing so many

You meant to say
>left-wing parasites who produce and contribute nothing flocked to the easily accessible areas and votes in favour of being able to leeching off hard working and honest people for another four years?

hahahahaa this cunt is fucked

IN

encouraging the assassination of the president elect is not only criminal, but also morally abhorrent. i can only hope that she is shown the error of her ways.

I didn't get my way, so let's call for assassination!

WTF is wrong with liberals? I didn't even see this type of shit when Obama was elected.

It would be a shame if some user for some reason sent the FBI an anonymous tip. "I would do it myself" someone should send her an FBI surprise

Y'all should report this to secret service and FBI, get her on a counter terror list.. And maybe a no fly list. Bitch would be taking trains everyday

Doujins when?

When this rape meme going to end? it was anonymous.

Threatening the President of the United States is a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.

Tell gowdy

>I'm sorry I don't support rapists
>I do however, support murder

THIS IS FUCKING INSANE

THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS THAT THESE PEOPLE DO EVERY SINGLE DAY HAS FRIED THEIR TINY LITTLE BRAINS SO MUCH THAT THEY SUPPORT MURDER

I can't even laugh anymore, its just so sad.

>major cities
>anything other than rat infested hell holes
wew

> import
> not shooting them when they invade

>Britbongs
>Having guns.

>firing someone that is not white
Come on, it's 2016.

>the red areas stop shipping food to the blue areas
>suddenly the blue areas are even worse off than before

nice