Whats next for her career?

Whats next for her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBIjXd8r4Rk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POTUS

Nothing. The Clintons are done. Bill is a confirmed rapist and Hillary is so hated that anyone running against her would have won.

Retirement, I imagine.

Jail

Full time prisoner

jail

Qatar for retirement.

Run for president in 2020.

She needs to unlock the hat trick failure achievement. Never been done - she will make history!

i bet she commits an elaborate ritual suicide

Prison

Nothing, she'll die of old age.

pleading with Obama for a pardon before he leaves office.

>The noose

Kek demands it

Raping children at a ping pong joint

Honestly? Retirement.

Like it or not, she's perceived as the embodiment of the "establishment" persona that the US has pretty much no love for now. Worse, her baggage, both real and trumped-up, is just too great for the American people to ever want to elect her, even when her opponent was far worse in every respect than she was.

She'd have to actually be convicted of a crime to get a pardon. That's not happening while Obama's still in office. Afterward, even if there's merit to her arrest (doubtful), it will look like Trump and the GOP are being sore winners at the absolute least.

Fuck your death-trips, you violent lunatic.

you now remember cuckstep
youtube.com/watch?v=kBIjXd8r4Rk

this. if that nigger gives her a pardon then it will block the sweetest victory of seeing Shillary in a prison jumpsuit

She will become heir to George Soros' legacy.

Checkaroo

There has been a lot of talk about the blue pill or the red pill. Hillary is soon to take the poison pill.

Grooming Chelsea to carry the torch.

Thank you good sir

no, the line questioning Gowdy et al have been questioning opens up a way for a special investigation panel that can be enforced by the doj once Trump is in office. it'll be viewed as Trump fulfilling a campaign promise. expect a minor charge and a full acquittal in the next 2 months.

Avoiding jail.

Maybe she can be room mates with Julian Assange.

her career has ended, she's a toxic asset with no use

holy fuck checkd and kekd, could be memeing something big right now

>1478209523677-pol

The winds of memetics blow strongly in this thread

Trump should give offer her an ambassador position. To Libya.

Prison.

I'm not kidding, if Gowdy is appointed AG she's done. She will serve as an example for why neither power, nor money will protect you from the law.

She's going to pull a Jimmy Carter so her daughter can run for president later on.

Hate the Clintons all you want but they play the long ass con

Getting run through by Rowdy Gowdy

hung from the neck until dead for her crimes

checked and agreed, the treasonous are punished with execution

Suicide hopefully.

Severe depression and suicide

Inmate.

retirement

Ambassador to Libya

She's kind of depressed so I am betting on a double tap to the back of the head or a weight lifting accident.

Prison laundry

-Hillary 2020
But only if trump does the worst job possible
-Retire
If Trump does okay then the DNC wont nominate her again. Literally anyone would have done better than her.
-Jail

1) Prison
2) Alzheimers
3) Death

Checked.

What about all the promises she made to people, and im not talking about citizens.
You think they will get her before the fbi will?

Please tell me that's real.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Am I the only one that thinks that cell looks comfy as fuck?
Add a computer and I'd move in..

The only reason she got the nomination in 2016 was because the DNC promised it to her, she wont get the nomination in 2020 because the DNC already fulfilled their end of the deal. she wont get any democratic support from now on because she a liability.

You. I like you. A lot.

crazy cat lady

LOL how do you live?

underrated post

We really need to make a petition on change.org to give hillary the libyan ambassador position. This would be easy after what we accomplished

Professional license plate stamper and highway cleanup MVP.

Well that and it's illegal to run again after running in the general

Into the dustbin of history

In Finland comfy solitude is a way of life.

"career"

All these gets... It's really gonna happen isn't it?

PRAISE HIM

She's terminally ill, I thought?

Going back in the child prostitution business.

Death.

Democrats hate her for giving the election to Trump. Republicans already hated her. Her career is done. She'll retire quietly, possibly to jail.

I also think it looks very comfy

BLACKED.COM

Chelsea is disgusting and would lose even worse than Hillary.

tortured in hell, after cremation, after 'suicide'

She will open a pizza & ping pong restaurant

She has a worldwide charity, a huge pile of retirement cash.

deal with it, her is her carrer plan.

PRISON

'HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA THE DEMON QUEEN IS DONE HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHA
I CANT BREATH HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHA
HILLC U C K S ETERNALLY FOREVER AND ALWAYS BTFO HAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

obscurity

she is destined to live the rest of her life under the shadow of her husband. it's a fitting end for her.

His shadow is the only part of Bill that she has been under for many decades.

Dying

She has been saved
We have defeated Moloch, and the real Hillary has returned

10 feet of rope

The same thing as the Bush family, a chance to legitimately walk out of the spotlight.

Probably more time spent with the Clinton foundation and power brokering vs. actively being a political figure. She's done in that regard.

Except you would NOT be getting a computer. You would be crying in the corner like a little bitch after the first evening.

Well fuck me boys, that's not bad. Check out these cunts though

No, it's not. It's hilariously unlikely that she'd win a primary ever again, but there's nothing ILLEGAL about it.

Prison.

She will probably just chill and then eventually die. At the very most I think trump will draw out the investigation as long as he can and the pardon her right at the last second

Jail

Check em

>Whats next for her career?
She's done. She will figuratively fall off the face of the earth.

Hillary is too ambitious for that. She will probably rest for a week or two and then get back to making things happen. She will likely be in the news for her political activities until she dies.

Shitting herself 24/7 while waiting for the gas chamber in her tiny death row prison cell.

Generalizing much

She should have listened to Bill.

He knew they needed white middle America, but she's a stronk independent womyn that don't need no man and didn't pay attention.

She'll never be President now. Probably not even Veep.

Death

Nothing. Trump was the final nail in her political coffin. She may speak for democrats every now and then, but she isn't going to be running for any type of political office ever again.

Cells are top comfy. Monk's cells are even better.